One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Background and Sources page 359-392.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman that set out to find Joseph after hearing of his misfortunes?
2. Who loans money to Adams, Joseph, and Fanny when the hostess of the inn declines?
(a) A peddler.
(b) A priest.
(c) A bookseller.
(d) An agent.
3. When Adams marries Joseph and Fanny, where do the couple retire to with money given by Mr. Booby to Fanny?
(a) A small estate.
(b) A mansion.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A cellar.
4. When Wilson joyfully is reunited with Joseph, his son, who is agitated that Joseph can now marry Fanny?
(a) Mr. Booby.
(b) Lady Booby.
(c) Mr. Shamela.
(d) Mr. Fielding.
5. How is Fanny related to Joseph?
(a) They are not related.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are distant relatives.
(d) They are siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Adam end up sleeping, tired after the confusion surrounding Didapper, Fanny, Booby, and others with regards to sleeping and sex?
2. Who does Fielding frequently satirize in "The Champion"?
3. Who writes "Le Roman Comique"?
4. Who does Joseph turn to help him get married to his love?
5. What does Joseph have that identifies him as Wilson's son?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)