|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
2. What happened to Joni's catheter bag in Philadelphia?
3. Before Don left on vacation, what did he and Joni decide they needed to do?
4. When did Joni go to Philadelphia?
5. What did Joni say that Don was?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
When Joni came home she faced many new challenges and emotions that she hadn't felt before. Describe these challenges and emotions using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Joni's family and friends had many different reactions to the accident. Compare and contrast their feelings. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
To keep her life full and happy Joni involved herself in many different types of activities. Describe those activities and what they did for her and use examples from the book.
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)