|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni say that Don was?
2. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
3. When Don first visited Joni, what time did he come?
4. Who was another guest when Joni appeared for her interview on TV?
5. What did Donald do to surprise Joni when they went on a trip in the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
2. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
3. What did Joni's artwork show?
4. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
5. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
6. What impressed Joni about Don?
7. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
8. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
9. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
10. How was Joni's new attitude in dealing with sources of irritation tested?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There were many times that Joni took what God wanted and twisted it to make it what she wanted. Give examples of some of those times
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the bouts of depression that Joni went through and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Over time Joni had many different feelings and reactions to the severity of her accident and the limitations it placed on her. Describe those feelings and reactions and use examples from the book.
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)