|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
2. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
3. Who was another guest when Joni appeared for her interview on TV?
4. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
5. Which apostle did Steve compare Joni's life to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
2. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
3. Joni and Don developed a strong relationship. Describe their relationship.
4. How was Joni's new attitude in dealing with sources of irritation tested?
5. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
6. What were some of the things that Joni was able to do in Chapter 16?
7. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
8. Steve told Joni that she was "hung up on her self-image." What did he mean by that?
9. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
10. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss what role forgiveness played in Joni's life throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
Joni believed that her accident was divine intervention in her life. Discuss why she believed that and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
After Joni and Donald broke up she began to question many things in her life. Discuss what things she questioned and use examples from the book.
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)