|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
2. What CBS show did Joni appear on?
3. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
4. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
5. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impressed Joni about Don?
2. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
3. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
4. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
5. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
6. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
7. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
8. What advice did Joni give to girls?
9. How was Joni's new attitude in dealing with sources of irritation tested?
10. What did "working things out through love" mean to Joni?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the bouts of depression that Joni went through and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Joni had an important romantic relationship with Donald Bertolli. Describe how that relationship helped, as well as hindered, her relationship with God. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Joni's accident. How did it happen? What happened immediately after the accident? Use examples from the book.
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)