|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Don's fiancé's name?
2. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
3. What did Joni do in Philadelphia?
4. At the end of the book how did Joni feel about her life?
5. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the book Joni had different views on what God's will was in her life. Describe her changing views and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Joni had many struggles with her religious beliefs throughout the book. Describe some of those struggles and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
To keep her life full and happy Joni involved herself in many different types of activities. Describe those activities and what they did for her and use examples from the book.
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)