|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
2. What did Joni do with her drawings?
3. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
4. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
5. After realizing God's will in her life, what did Joni decide not to worry about as much?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni's artwork show?
2. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
3. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
4. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
5. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
6. What were some of the things that Joni was able to do in Chapter 16?
7. What impressed Joni about Don?
8. What scared Joni about having a relationship with Don?
9. Steve told Joni that she was "hung up on her self-image." What did he mean by that?
10. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
After Joni and Donald broke up she began to question many things in her life. Discuss what things she questioned and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
At one point Joni started reading and learning about secular philosophies of life. Discuss what she learned by reading these philosophies and why they ultimately led her back to God.
Essay Topic 3
Joni underwent many different types of therapy throughout her time at Greenoaks and Rancho Los Amigos. Describe the types of therapy she received.
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)