|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many young people ignore when in a relationship?
2. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
3. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
4. What happened to Joni's catheter bag in Philadelphia?
5. What did Joni think about her injury?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impressed Joni about Don?
2. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
3. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
4. What did Joni's artwork show?
5. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
6. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
7. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
8. What scared Joni about having a relationship with Don?
9. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
10. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Joni believed that her accident was divine intervention in her life. Discuss why she believed that and use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Joni's family and friends had many different reactions to the accident. Compare and contrast their feelings. Use examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
After Joni and Donald broke up she began to question many things in her life. Discuss what things she questioned and use examples from the book.
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)