Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
2. What time of day was hardest for Joni?
3. When Joni left Rancho Los Amigos and she started to become depressed, what did her dad tell her to do?
4. What did Joni like to do to make herself feel "normal" again?
5. Who saved Joni from drowning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
2. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
3. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
4. What guilt did Joni have about her relationship with Jason?
5. What did Joni resolve to do when she arrived at Greenoaks?
6. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
7. What did Joni ask Jackie to do for her?
8. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
9. What did Joni's artwork show?
10. What was Joni's visit home like?
Over time Joni had many different feelings and reactions to the severity of her accident and the limitations it placed on her. Describe those feelings and reactions and use examples from the book.
There were many times that Joni took what God wanted and twisted it to make it what she wanted. Give examples of some of those times
There were times when Joni tried to tell God what to do in her life. What happened when she did that?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)