|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
(a) A hindrance.
(b) God's will.
(d) A blessing.
2. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
(a) Her possessiveness.
(b) Her handicap.
(c) His job.
3. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
(a) Diane Sawyer.
(b) Tom Brokaw.
(c) Barbara Walters.
(d) Regis Philbin.
4. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
(a) Be more grateful to them.
(b) Appreciate them.
(c) Spend more time with them.
(d) Try not to be as dependent on them.
5. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
(a) Jay and Diana.
(b) Dick and Diana.
(c) Jay and Steve.
(d) Jay and Dick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Kelly?
2. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
3. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
4. What type of background did Don have?
5. Who did Joni meet at a Young Life leadership meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
2. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
3. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
4. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
5. What impressed Joni about Don?
6. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
7. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
8. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
9. What scared Joni about having a relationship with Don?
10. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)