|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Joni come to accept?
(a) Being alone.
(b) Being Godly.
(c) Being single.
(d) Being handicapped.
2. What did Joni do in Philadelphia?
(a) Attend a youth camp.
(b) Attend a seminar.
(c) Go to visit friends.
(d) Have another surgery.
3. What program was Joni invited to appear on?
(b) The Today Show.
(c) Good Morning America.
4. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 2 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
5. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
(a) To make her more grateful.
(b) To make her see how stubborn she was.
(c) To make her realize how much she needed to change.
(d) To bring her closer to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the book how did Joni feel about her life?
2. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
3. What did Steve think that Joni was hung up on?
4. When did Joni's niece die?
5. What area of town was Joni's new friend from a Young Life Leadership meeting from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
2. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
3. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
4. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
5. What impressed Joni about Don?
6. What did Joni's artwork show?
7. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
8. What were some of the things that Joni was able to do in Chapter 16?
9. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
10. What did "working things out through love" mean to Joni?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)