|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni realize from attending the seminar?
(a) Don't try to control God's will.
(b) Don't take people for granted.
(c) Be grateful.
(d) Relationships have to be worked at.
2. What did Joni think about her injury?
(a) It was a hindrance.
(b) It was a tragedy.
(c) It was a gift from God.
(d) It was a blessing.
3. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
4. When did Joni's niece die?
5. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 2 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) 3 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
2. Who was Kelly?
3. What did Donald do to surprise Joni when they went on a trip in the summer?
4. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
5. What did Don tell Diana about Joni?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
2. How was Joni's new attitude in dealing with sources of irritation tested?
3. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
4. What did Joni's sister warn Don that having a relationship with her would mean?
5. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
6. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
7. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
8. What advice did Joni give to girls?
9. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
10. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)