|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
2. What area of town was Joni's new friend from a Young Life Leadership meeting from?
3. What did Joni do after her breakup with Don?
(a) Drew away from God.
(b) Became depressed.
(c) Resigned herself to her fate.
(d) Became closer to God.
4. What role did Joni come to accept?
(a) Being single.
(b) Being Godly.
(c) Being handicapped.
(d) Being alone.
5. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
(d) Happy for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
2. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
3. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
4. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
5. Who is the only person Joni believed knew why she was paralyzed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
2. Steve told Joni that she was "hung up on her self-image." What did he mean by that?
3. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
4. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
5. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
6. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
7. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
8. How was Joni's new attitude in dealing with sources of irritation tested?
9. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
10. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)