|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni say that Don was?
(a) Her love.
(b) Her perfect gift.
(c) Her blessing.
(d) Her life.
2. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
3. What did Donald do to surprise Joni when they went on a trip in the summer?
(a) Bought her a ring.
(b) Took her swimming.
(c) Took her to an amusement park.
(d) Bought her flowers.
4. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
(a) 2 inches.
(b) 6 inches.
(c) 3 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
5. What did Steve think that Joni was hung up on?
(a) Her self image.
(b) Her faith.
(c) Her handicap.
(d) Her relationship with her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
2. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
3. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
4. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
5. What area of town was Joni's new friend from a Young Life Leadership meeting from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
2. What impressed Joni about Don?
3. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
4. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
5. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
6. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
7. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
8. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
9. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
10. What did Joni's sister warn Don that having a relationship with her would mean?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)