|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Joni's niece die?
2. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
(a) A better life.
(b) Mature character.
(c) Strong relationships.
(d) Stronger faith.
3. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
4. What type of group did Joni form in the summer of 1970?
5. What did Joni think about her injury?
(a) It was a blessing.
(b) It was a tragedy.
(c) It was a gift from God.
(d) It was a hindrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
2. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
3. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
4. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
5. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
2. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
3. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
4. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
5. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
6. What scared Joni about having a relationship with Don?
7. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
8. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
9. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
10. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)