|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
(a) A better life.
(b) Stronger faith.
(c) Mature character.
(d) Strong relationships.
2. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
(a) To make her see how stubborn she was.
(b) To make her more grateful.
(c) To make her realize how much she needed to change.
(d) To bring her closer to God.
3. What did Steve think that Joni was hung up on?
(a) Her handicap.
(b) Her faith.
(c) Her relationship with her family.
(d) Her self image.
4. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
5. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
(a) Frontier Ranch.
(b) Western Baptist Youth Camp.
(c) Ranch of the Rockies.
(d) Colorado Bible Camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
2. What role did Joni come to accept?
3. What type of pen did Joni use to draw with?
4. What CBS show did Joni appear on?
5. Before Don left on vacation, what did he and Joni decide they needed to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
2. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
3. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
4. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
5. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
6. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
7. What impressed Joni about Don?
8. Joni and Don developed a strong relationship. Describe their relationship.
9. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
10. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)