|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news from Don caused Joni much hurt?
(a) That he was engaged.
(b) That he was hurt.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That he missed her.
2. What did Joni say was the only thing you take with you to heaven?
3. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
(a) That he didn't want her to have a relationship.
(b) That he knew best.
(c) That he enjoyed watching her in pain.
(d) That he didn't want her to be happy.
4. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Allen.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Miller.
(d) Mr. Bertolli.
5. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
(a) 3 inches.
(b) 2 inches.
(c) 6 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don tell Diana about Joni?
2. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
3. What did Joni say that Don was?
4. How did Joni act in high school?
5. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
2. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
3. What were some of the things that Joni was able to do in Chapter 16?
4. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
5. What scared Joni about having a relationship with Don?
6. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
7. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
8. Steve told Joni that she was "hung up on her self-image." What did he mean by that?
9. What did "working things out through love" mean to Joni?
10. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)