|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was another guest when Joni appeared for her interview on TV?
(a) Alison James.
(b) Diane White.
(c) Eleanor McGovern.
(d) Pamela Gordon.
2. What happened to Joni's catheter bag in Philadelphia?
(a) It broke.
(b) It leaked.
(c) It blew up.
(d) It smelled.
3. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
4. After Joni prayed so hard to be healed and wasn't, how did she feel?
5. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) Genesis 13.
(b) Colossians 13.
(c) Psalms 13.
(d) 1 Corinthians 13.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
2. What news from Don caused Joni much hurt?
3. Who went with Joni for her appearance on TV?
4. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
5. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
2. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
3. What did "working things out through love" mean to Joni?
4. What impressed Joni about Don?
5. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
6. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
7. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
8. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
9. What advice did Joni give to girls?
10. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)