|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) All day.
(b) An hour.
(c) A few hours.
(d) Half a day.
2. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
3. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
(a) To get married.
(b) To be single.
(c) To become a youth counselor.
(d) To go to college.
4. Which apostle did Steve compare Joni's life to?
5. What was Don's fiancé's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Joni prayed so hard to be healed and wasn't, how did she feel?
2. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
3. After realizing God's will in her life, what did Joni decide not to worry about as much?
4. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
5. What did Donald do to surprise Joni when they went on a trip in the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni's artwork show?
2. What impressed Joni about Don?
3. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
4. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
5. Joni and Don developed a strong relationship. Describe their relationship.
6. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
7. What did Joni's sister warn Don that having a relationship with her would mean?
8. What advice did Joni give to girls?
9. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
10. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)