|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
(a) It would only cause them pain.
(b) It was impossible.
(c) She needed to end it.
(d) They could make it work.
2. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
(a) That he knew best.
(b) That he didn't want her to have a relationship.
(c) That he enjoyed watching her in pain.
(d) That he didn't want her to be happy.
3. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
4. Who was Kelly's mother?
5. Who is the only person Joni believed knew why she was paralyzed?
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
2. What type of breakup did Joni and Don have?
3. What program was Joni invited to appear on?
4. Who loved to visit Joni at her new home?
5. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni's artwork show?
2. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
3. What did "working things out through love" mean to Joni?
4. What scared Joni about having a relationship with Don?
5. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
6. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
7. Steve told Joni that she was "hung up on her self-image." What did he mean by that?
8. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
9. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
10. What did Joni's sister warn Don that having a relationship with her would mean?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)