|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Don take Joni in the summer?
(a) Jersey Shore.
(c) Ocean City.
(d) On a christian retreat.
2. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
(a) Paintings in the making.
(b) A story not fully written.
(c) A project not finished.
(d) Clay being molded.
3. What type of group did Joni form in the summer of 1970?
4. After Joni prayed so hard to be healed and wasn't, how did she feel?
5. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
(a) They became all-consuming.
(b) They changed to friendship.
(c) They dwindled away.
(d) They increased.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
2. What was Don's fiancé's name?
3. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
4. Who was Kelly's mother?
5. What did Joni become in 1970?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
2. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
3. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
4. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
5. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
6. What did Joni's artwork show?
7. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
8. What were some of the things that Joni was able to do in Chapter 16?
9. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
10. What advice did Joni give to girls?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)