|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
(a) Frontier Ranch.
(b) Western Baptist Youth Camp.
(c) Ranch of the Rockies.
(d) Colorado Bible Camp.
2. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
3. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
(a) Sources of irritation.
(b) One day at a time.
(c) God's hidden blessings.
(d) Being thankful.
4. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
5. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
(a) To make her more grateful.
(b) To bring her closer to God.
(c) To make her see how stubborn she was.
(d) To make her realize how much she needed to change.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
2. Where did Don go on vacation?
3. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
4. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
5. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
2. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
3. What did Joni's sister warn Don that having a relationship with her would mean?
4. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
5. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
6. Steve told Joni that she was "hung up on her self-image." What did he mean by that?
7. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
8. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
9. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
10. What were some of the things that Joni was able to do in Chapter 16?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)