|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
2. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
(a) Barbara Walters.
(b) Diane Sawyer.
(c) Regis Philbin.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
3. What role did Joni come to accept?
(a) Being Godly.
(b) Being handicapped.
(c) Being alone.
(d) Being single.
4. When Don first visited Joni, what time did he come?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
5. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
2. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
3. Who was Kelly's mother?
4. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
5. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
2. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
3. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
4. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
5. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
6. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
7. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
8. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
9. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
10. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)