|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Joni come to accept?
(a) Being Godly.
(b) Being single.
(c) Being alone.
(d) Being handicapped.
2. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
(a) Barbara Walters.
(b) Regis Philbin.
(c) Diane Sawyer.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
3. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
(a) Her life.
(c) Her handicap.
(d) Her family.
4. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
(a) Her handicap.
(b) Her possessiveness.
(c) His job.
5. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Don take Joni in the summer?
2. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
3. When Don first visited Joni, what time did he come?
4. Who loved to visit Joni at her new home?
5. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
2. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
3. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
4. What did Joni's artwork show?
5. What advice did Joni give to girls?
6. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
7. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
8. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
9. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
10. Why was speaking to young people so important to Joni?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)