|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
(a) Dick and Diana.
(b) Jay and Steve.
(c) Jay and Diana.
(d) Jay and Dick.
2. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
(a) Strong relationships.
(b) Mature character.
(c) A better life.
(d) Stronger faith.
3. Where did Jay and Joni live when they moved in together?
(a) The family ranch.
(b) With Diana.
(c) Next door to their parents.
(d) An apartment in town.
4. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
(a) God's will.
(b) A blessing.
(d) A hindrance.
5. What did Joni think about her injury?
(a) It was a blessing.
(b) It was a hindrance.
(c) It was a tragedy.
(d) It was a gift from God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
2. Which apostle did Steve compare Joni's life to?
3. After realizing God's will in her life, what did Joni decide not to worry about as much?
4. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
5. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)