|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
(a) A blessing.
(c) A hindrance.
(d) God's will.
2. What did Joni do after her breakup with Don?
(a) Resigned herself to her fate.
(b) Became depressed.
(c) Became closer to God.
(d) Drew away from God.
3. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
(a) To be single.
(b) To get married.
(c) To become a youth counselor.
(d) To go to college.
4. What area of town was Joni's new friend from a Young Life Leadership meeting from?
5. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Joni's catheter bag in Philadelphia?
2. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
3. What did Joni do with her drawings?
4. Which apostle did Steve compare Joni's life to?
5. What did Joni realize from attending the seminar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni's artwork show?
2. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
3. Joni and Don developed a strong relationship. Describe their relationship.
4. How was Joni's new attitude in dealing with sources of irritation tested?
5. What advice did Joni give to girls?
6. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
7. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
8. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
9. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
10. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)