|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
(a) It would only cause pain.
(b) It was impossible.
(c) She needed to end it.
(d) They could make it work.
2. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
(a) It was difficult.
(b) It was hard to understand.
(c) It wasn't always kind and comfortable.
(d) It was loving.
3. When did Diana get married?
(a) July 1971.
(b) June 1970.
(c) July 1970.
(d) June 1971.
4. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
(a) Her handicap.
(b) Her life.
(d) Her family.
5. After Joni prayed so hard to be healed and wasn't, how did she feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni realize from attending the seminar?
2. What did Steve think that Joni was hung up on?
3. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
4. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
5. What CBS show did Joni appear on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
2. Joni and Don developed a strong relationship. Describe their relationship.
3. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
4. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
5. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
6. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
7. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
8. What advice did Joni give to girls?
9. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
10. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)