|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steve think that Joni was hung up on?
(a) Her handicap.
(b) Her self image.
(c) Her relationship with her family.
(d) Her faith.
2. What did Joni do after her breakup with Don?
(a) Resigned herself to her fate.
(b) Became depressed.
(c) Drew away from God.
(d) Became closer to God.
3. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
4. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
5. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
(a) Her handicap.
(b) His job.
(c) Her possessiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was another guest when Joni appeared for her interview on TV?
2. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
3. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
4. Where did Don go on vacation?
5. What did Joni say that Don was?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
2. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
3. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
4. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
5. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
6. What advice did Joni give to girls?
7. What were some of the things that Joni was able to do in Chapter 16?
8. What did Joni's sister warn Don that having a relationship with her would mean?
9. What impressed Joni about Don?
10. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)