|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
(a) Sources of irritation.
(b) God's hidden blessings.
(c) One day at a time.
(d) Being thankful.
2. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
(a) She needed to end it.
(b) It would only cause them pain.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) They could make it work.
3. How did Joni act in high school?
4. What role did Joni play in many of her friends' weddings?
(d) Wedding coordinator.
5. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
(b) A blessing.
(c) God's will.
(d) A hindrance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
2. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
3. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
4. Before Don left on vacation, what did he and Joni decide they needed to do?
5. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over time Joni came to an important realization about why her accident had happened. What was that realization?
2. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
3. Joni and Don developed a strong relationship. Describe their relationship.
4. Steve told Joni that she was "hung up on her self-image." What did he mean by that?
5. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
6. What scared Joni about having a relationship with Don?
7. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
8. What impressed Joni about Don?
9. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
10. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)