|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
2. How did Joni act in high school?
3. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
4. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
(a) Jay and Steve.
(b) Dick and Diana.
(c) Jay and Diana.
(d) Jay and Dick.
5. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
(a) Nature scenes.
(b) Things expressing her pain.
(c) Things of beauty.
(d) Depressing scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
2. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
3. What was Don's fiancé's name?
4. Where did Don take Joni in the summer?
5. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did "working things out through love" mean to Joni?
2. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
3. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
4. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
5. What did "Sources of Irritation" teach Joni?
6. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
7. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
8. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
9. Joni and Don developed a strong relationship. Describe their relationship.
10. Joni believed that relationships have serious consequences. What did she believe were some of those circumstances?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)