|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
2. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
(a) Make it more than it was.
(b) Engineer God's will.
(c) End it.
(d) Control Don.
3. Who went with Joni for her appearance on TV?
(a) Jay, Sherri and Cindy.
(b) Sherri, Kathy and Jay.
(c) Sherri, Diana and Jay.
(d) Jay, Lindy and Laura.
4. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
5. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
(a) Mature character.
(b) Stronger faith.
(c) Strong relationships.
(d) A better life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
2. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
3. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
4. What did Joni do after her breakup with Don?
5. Who did Joni meet at a Young Life leadership meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
2. What advice did Joni give to girls?
3. Joni thought that God wanted her to be single for the rest of her life. What were her feelings on this subject?
4. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
5. What did "working things out through love" mean to Joni?
6. What did Joni's artwork show?
7. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
8. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
9. What did Joni learn about giving thanks in Chapter 10?
10. In Chapter 11, Joni realized that she needed to work to keep her family relationships strong. What did that mean to her?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)