|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chris encourage Joni to do?
2. How long was Joni in the hospital?
(a) 5 1/2 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 1/2 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. What was the name of Joni's high school?
(a) River View.
4. What did Joni ask Jackie to do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Help her sit up.
(c) Bring her a Bible.
(d) Give her an overdose.
5. What did Dr. Sherrill tell Joni and her parents about her injury after the surgery?
(a) That it was the worst he'd seen.
(b) That it was permanent.
(c) That it was fixed.
(d) That it was temporary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni like to do to make herself feel "normal" again?
2. Which of Joni's roommates at Greenoaks was very bitter and angry about her situation?
3. How did most people feel when seeing Joni for the first time?
4. What did Steve ask Joni to do that she was uncomfortable with?
5. What type of sins was Joni trapped by?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni's therapy-aide warn her family about when she went home for a visit?
2. What type of childhood did Joni have?
3. What did Diana help Joni to realize?
4. How did Joni picture Greenoaks, and what was it really like?
5. What was Joni's visit home like?
6. What did Joni resolve to do when she arrived at Greenoaks?
7. How did Kathy rescue Joni from the water?
8. What did Diana tell Joni about not giving up in Chapter 8?
9. When Joni's nerves started to heal what type of reactions did she have?
10. How did Joni start acting differently in Chapter 6?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)