|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which part of her body could Joni feel Kathy's touch after the accident?
2. What did Joni come to realize about sin?
(a) It was wrong.
(b) It was an attitude.
(c) It was a feeling.
(d) It was an emotion.
3. What verse did Dick read to Joni to encourage her?
(a) Matthew 8:5.
(b) Psalm 23.
(c) James 1:2-4.
(d) Mark 5:8-10.
4. Which body parts did Joni have full feeling in?
(a) Neck and arms.
(b) Head and neck.
(c) Arms and legs.
(d) Fingers and toes.
5. What food did the chef make for Joni that she was unable to eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dick bring to surprise Joni?
2. What did Dr. Harris call Joni?
3. What time of day was hardest for Joni?
4. Which fellow ICU patient died just a few days after arriving?
5. What verse did Joni find important when she first arrived home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joni learn to maneuver her wheelchair on her own?
2. What did Diana help Joni to realize?
3. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
4. What was Mrs. Barber's attitude toward the patients at Greenoaks?
5. What type of childhood did Joni have?
6. What guilt did Joni have about her relationship with Jason?
7. What did Joni's therapy-aide warn her family about when she went home for a visit?
8. What did Joni work on in physical therapy?
9. What type of person was Joni's mother?
10. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)