|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni's church do?
(a) Sent people in shifts to visit.
(b) Held an all night prayer service.
(c) Wrote a book about her.
(d) Held a fundraiser.
2. What past relationship did Joni feel guilt about?
3. What type of surgery was performed to repair Joni's spine?
(a) Fusion surgery.
(c) Lumbar disc replacement.
4. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
(a) Broken neck.
(b) Muscular dystrophy.
5. Which of Joni's roommates at Greenoaks was very bitter and angry about her situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni like to do to make herself feel "normal" again?
2. What was the name of the nurse who always came to visit Joni?
3. What did the doctor use to see if Joni could feel anything?
4. What did Joni and her friends do to better understand each other?
5. How did Joni feel when she arrived home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
2. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
3. What was Joni's visit home like?
4. How did Kathy rescue Joni from the water?
5. When Joni's nerves started to heal what type of reactions did she have?
6. How did Rancho Los Amigos compare to Greenoaks?
7. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
8. What did Joni come to realize about her niece's death?
9. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
10. Joni and Don developed a strong relationship. Describe their relationship.
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)