|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
2. What was the first thing that Joni learned to do while at Rancho Los Amigos?
(a) Move her fingers.
(b) Feed herself.
(c) Draw with her mouth.
(d) Dress herself.
3. What did Joni's church do?
(a) Held an all night prayer service.
(b) Held a fundraiser.
(c) Wrote a book about her.
(d) Sent people in shifts to visit.
4. What did Dick bring to surprise Joni?
(a) A kitten
(c) A puppy.
(d) Her favorite food.
5. What time of day was hardest for Joni?
(b) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni and her friends do to better understand each other?
2. What type of sins was Joni trapped by?
3. What did Mrs. Barber do to Joni?
4. Who asked Joni to come live with them?
5. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was BJ's advice to Joni?
2. What were the sensations Joni felt after hitting her head?
3. What did Joni's therapy-aide warn her family about when she went home for a visit?
4. What did Joni ask Jackie to do for her?
5. How did Rancho Los Amigos compare to Greenoaks?
6. Before Joni's accident occurred she had prayed "Lord do something in my life to change me and turn me around." What did Joni come to believe God had done to answer that prayer?
7. What were Joni's first days in the hospital like?
8. What did Joni work on in physical therapy?
9. How did Joni picture Greenoaks, and what was it really like?
10. In Chapter 9, Joni was introduced to Steve Estes. What did he help her to realize about her relationship with God?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)