|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sins was Joni trapped by?
(a) Sins of the flesh.
(b) Sins of emotions.
(c) Sins of the law.
(d) Sins of the heart.
2. On which part of her body could Joni feel Kathy's touch after the accident?
3. What did Dick bring to surprise Joni?
(a) Her favorite food.
(b) A puppy.
(d) A kitten
4. Which body parts did Joni have full feeling in?
(a) Arms and legs.
(b) Head and neck.
(c) Fingers and toes.
(d) Neck and arms.
5. How did Joni feel when she arrived home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
2. What attitude did Jay, Diana and Dick have about walking with Joni in her wheelchair?
3. What sensation did Joni feel when hitting her head?
4. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
5. Who moved to be near Joni at her second rehab center?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 9, Joni was introduced to Steve Estes. What did he help her to realize about her relationship with God?
2. What impressed Joni about Don?
3. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
4. How did Joni describe her father?
5. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
6. What did Diana help Joni to realize?
7. How did Joni start acting differently in Chapter 6?
8. What did Joni realize about pain and suffering?
9. How did Rancho Los Amigos compare to Greenoaks?
10. Joni eventually came to thank God for her relationship with Don. Why?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)