|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
(a) Chest and toes.
(b) Upper arms and chest.
(c) Neck and chest.
(d) Upper arms and head.
2. How long did it take Joni to get to PT the first time she drove her wheelchair?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 4 hours.
3. What is the name of the rehabilitation center Joni was to be sent to?
(d) Elms Haven.
4. What did Dr. Harris call Joni?
5. Who told Joni that life has no meaning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Joni's second rehab facility?
2. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
3. What did Joni do in Chapter 9 that she had thought she would never be able to?
4. Who did Joni need desperately after her accident?
5. What did Jay do weekly for Joni and her roommates at Greenoaks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the sensations Joni felt after hitting her head?
2. Before Joni's accident occurred she had prayed "Lord do something in my life to change me and turn me around." What did Joni come to believe God had done to answer that prayer?
3. What guilt did Joni have about her relationship with Jason?
4. Jason's view on the accident was much different than Dick's. What was his opinion?
5. What was BJ's advice to Joni?
6. What did Joni and Diana learn about their different situations when they role-played each other?
7. What did Diana help Joni to realize?
8. What did Joni's therapy-aide warn her family about when she went home for a visit?
9. How did Joni learn to maneuver her wheelchair on her own?
10. What did Joni work on in physical therapy?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)