|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jay do weekly for Joni and her roommates at Greenoaks?
(a) Give them pedicures.
(b) Wash their hair.
(c) Give them manicures.
(d) Cut their hair.
2. Which of Joni's family members was sick in Chapter 9?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her sister Jay.
(d) Her dad.
3. What was the first thing that Joni learned to do while at Rancho Los Amigos?
(a) Dress herself.
(b) Draw with her mouth.
(c) Move her fingers.
(d) Feed herself.
4. Who saved Joni from drowning?
5. What did Joni try to do when she became angry at God?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Shut him out.
(c) Read the Bible.
(d) Trust in him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Diana bring to meet Joni?
2. What did Joni's church do?
3. What did Chris encourage Joni to do?
4. What did Steve and Joni do on Wednesdays?
5. After Joni started doing creative activities in therapy, what did she give her family for Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of person was Joni's mother?
2. What guilt did Joni have about her relationship with Jason?
3. What did Joni resolve to do when she arrived at Greenoaks?
4. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
5. In Chapter 9, Joni was introduced to Steve Estes. What did he help her to realize about her relationship with God?
6. Joni spent time reading books on other philosophies. What did learning about these other philosophies teach her?
7. What did Joni and Diana learn about their different situations when they role-played each other?
8. Jason's view on the accident was much different than Dick's. What was his opinion?
9. How did Joni start acting differently in Chapter 6?
10. How did Joni and her parents misunderstand what the fusion surgery would do for her?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)