|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group did Joni join in high school?
(a) Young Life.
(b) All Faith.
(c) Joyful Workers.
2. When was Joni's father born?
3. Which of Joni's roommates at Greenoaks was very bitter and angry about her situation?
4. What attitude did Jay, Diana and Dick have about walking with Joni in her wheelchair?
5. What were Joni's ward mate's names?
(a) Diana, Alice, Kristen and Debbie.
(b) Irene, Liz, Marcy and Jackie.
(c) Becky, Donna, Sarah and Bonnie.
(d) Ann, Betty, BJ and Denise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Joni that life has no meaning?
2. What food did the chef make for Joni that she was unable to eat?
3. Which cervical level did the doctors say that Joni's fracture dislocation was at?
4. What was the name of the nurse who always came to visit Joni?
5. What abbreviation did Joni begin to sign on her drawings?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joni learn to maneuver her wheelchair on her own?
2. How did Joni picture Greenoaks, and what was it really like?
3. What was involved in the myelogram that Joni had done?
4. How did Kathy rescue Joni from the water?
5. What was Mrs. Barber's attitude toward the patients at Greenoaks?
6. What were the sensations Joni felt after hitting her head?
7. What did Diana tell Joni about not giving up in Chapter 8?
8. How did Rancho Los Amigos compare to Greenoaks?
9. What type of childhood did Joni have?
10. What did Joni resolve to do when she arrived at Greenoaks?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)