|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
2. What were Joni's ward mate's names?
(a) Irene, Liz, Marcy and Jackie.
(b) Ann, Betty, BJ and Denise.
(c) Becky, Donna, Sarah and Bonnie.
(d) Diana, Alice, Kristen and Debbie.
3. What verse did Joni find important when she first arrived home?
(a) Romans 8:7-8.
(b) John 9:7-8.
(c) Romans 9:7-8.
(d) John 8:7-8.
4. What holiday was Joni able to go home for one day?
(b) Fourth of July.
5. Where did Joni's accident occur?
(a) Niagra Falls.
(b) Arbor Lake.
(c) Chesapeake Bay.
(d) Standley Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni not allow herself to do until she got back to Greenoaks after going home?
2. What caused Joni to become angry with Dick?
3. What group did Joni join in high school?
4. What did Joni try to do when she became angry at God?
5. How long did it take Joni to get to PT the first time she drove her wheelchair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused Joni to become possessive of Don?
2. What did Joni and Diana learn about their different situations when they role-played each other?
3. What did Joni and Don believe that God's will was?
4. What type of person was Joni's mother?
5. Steve told Joni that their lives were "paintings in the making." What did he mean by that?
6. How did Kathy rescue Joni from the water?
7. What did Joni work on in physical therapy?
8. What did Joni and Elizabeth McGovern talk about?
9. What impressed Joni about Don?
10. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)