|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date did Joni's doctor want her to be able to go home?
(a) December 15.
(b) April 15.
(c) July 15.
(d) August 15.
2. What was the name of Joni's high school?
(a) River View.
3. Where was Joni's second rehab center located?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Fransisco.
(d) Bel Air.
4. What did Mrs. Barber do to Joni?
(a) Threatened her.
(b) Bruised her hand.
(c) Refused to help her.
(d) Hit her.
5. What did Joni ask Jackie to do?
(a) Bring her a Bible.
(b) Help her sit up.
(c) Give her an overdose.
(d) Write a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni learn to do when she was two?
2. What did Joni come to realize about sin?
3. What caused Joni to become angry with Dick?
4. What were Joni's ward mate's names?
5. What did Dick bring to surprise Joni?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
2. What was involved in the myelogram that Joni had done?
3. What did Joni resolve to do when she arrived at Greenoaks?
4. What was Dick's view on the accident?
5. Joni spent time reading books on other philosophies. What did learning about these other philosophies teach her?
6. What did Diana tell Joni about not giving up in Chapter 8?
7. Jason's view on the accident was much different than Dick's. What was his opinion?
8. What did Joni's therapy-aide warn her family about when she went home for a visit?
9. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
10. What did Joni ask Jackie to do for her?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)