|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Steve and Joni do on Wednesdays?
(a) Teach youth group.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Have Bible study.
(d) Go hiking.
2. How did Joni feel when she arrived home?
3. What holiday was Joni able to go home for one day?
(a) Fourth of July.
4. What did Joni ask Jackie to do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Bring her a Bible.
(c) Help her sit up.
(d) Give her an overdose.
5. Which of Joni's family members was sick in Chapter 9?
(a) Her dad.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her sister Jay.
(d) Her mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift was Joni excited to receive on her birthday?
2. What could Joni not stand to have around her?
3. Who came to live with Joni in the summer?
4. Which cervical level did the doctors say that Joni's fracture dislocation was at?
5. What did Joni try to do when she became angry at God?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Joni's visit home like?
2. How did Joni and her parents misunderstand what the fusion surgery would do for her?
3. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
4. How did Joni describe her father?
5. How did Rancho Los Amigos compare to Greenoaks?
6. What was involved in the myelogram that Joni had done?
7. What guilt did Joni have about her relationship with Jason?
8. What did the doctors do to reduce Joni's likelihood of getting bed sores? Did it help?
9. What type of person was Joni's mother?
10. When Joni's nerves started to heal what type of reactions did she have?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)