|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
2. Who did Joni move in with when she left Rancho Los Amigos?
(d) Her parents.
3. What did Joni ask Jackie to do?
(a) Help her sit up.
(b) Bring her a Bible.
(c) Give her an overdose.
(d) Write a letter.
4. What was Joni's official diagnosis?
(b) Flaccid paralysis.
(c) Spastic paralysis.
5. Who did Joni write her first letter to after learning to write with her mouth?
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first thing that Joni learned to do while at Rancho Los Amigos?
2. What changed in Joni and Dick's relationship?
3. Where was Joni's second rehab center located?
4. What verse did Joni find important when she first arrived home?
5. What was the name of the nurse who always came to visit Joni?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Diana help Joni to realize?
2. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
3. What did Joni ask Jackie to do for her?
4. What was Dick's view on the accident?
5. What did the doctors do to reduce Joni's likelihood of getting bed sores? Did it help?
6. What guilt did Joni have about her relationship with Jason?
7. What was Mrs. Barber's attitude toward the patients at Greenoaks?
8. What type of childhood did Joni have?
9. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
10. How did Rancho Los Amigos compare to Greenoaks?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)