|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What past relationship did Joni feel guilt about?
2. Which fellow ICU patient died just a few days after arriving?
3. What group did Joni join in high school?
(b) All Faith.
(c) Young Life.
(d) Joyful Workers.
4. What did Chris encourage Joni to do?
5. What did Joni's occupational therapist want her to do?
(a) Learn to write with her mouth.
(b) Learn to use her hands.
(c) Take her therapy more seriously.
(d) Work harder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni not allow herself to do until she got back to Greenoaks after going home?
2. Which of Joni's friends became a volunteer at Greenoaks?
3. What was the next thing Joni learned to do in therapy after she learned to draw?
4. What caused Joni to become angry with Dick?
5. What did the role-playing experiment help Joni to see about herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of person was Joni's mother?
2. What did Joni ask Jackie to do for her?
3. What was BJ's advice to Joni?
4. What did Joni and Diana learn about their different situations when they role-played each other?
5. What did Diana tell Joni about not giving up in Chapter 8?
6. What did Joni resolve to do when she arrived at Greenoaks?
7. What did Diana help Joni to realize?
8. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
9. How did Joni learn to maneuver her wheelchair on her own?
10. What was involved in the myelogram that Joni had done?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)