|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Joni's second rehab facility?
(a) Ranch of the Rockies.
(b) Los Amigos Ranch.
(d) Rancho Los Amigos.
2. Where did Dick and Joni go on Christmas break?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To see a movie.
(c) To a ski resort.
(d) On a horseback ride.
3. Who did Diana bring to meet Joni?
(a) Steve Estes.
(b) Mike Brown.
(c) Ken Tada.
(d) John Allen.
4. Who told Joni that life has no meaning?
5. What did the role-playing experiment help Joni to see about herself?
(d) Bad attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni want to learn to do again?
2. What was Joni's official diagnosis?
3. What did Joni come to realize about sin?
4. What did Joni's occupational therapist want her to do?
5. How did most people feel when seeing Joni for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was involved in the myelogram that Joni had done?
2. What worries did Joni have about her relationship with Don?
3. What did Joni work on in physical therapy?
4. What reaction did Joni have when meeting Don's fiancée?
5. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
6. What was Joni's visit home like?
7. What were Joni's feelings when she and Don broke up?
8. What were Joni's first days in the hospital like?
9. What did Joni say about taking your character to heaven?
10. Before Joni's accident occurred she had prayed "Lord do something in my life to change me and turn me around." What did Joni come to believe God had done to answer that prayer?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)