|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
(b) Broken neck.
(c) Muscular dystrophy.
2. What did Chris encourage Joni to do?
3. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
4. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
(a) Chest and toes.
(b) Neck and chest.
(c) Upper arms and chest.
(d) Upper arms and head.
5. What did Joni discover that her spiritual life was filled with?
(b) Happy times.
(d) Sad times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift was Joni excited to receive on her birthday?
2. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
3. What food did the chef make for Joni that she was unable to eat?
4. What emotion did Dr. Sherrill warn Joni about?
5. What did Joni not allow herself to do until she got back to Greenoaks after going home?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Joni's nerves started to heal what type of reactions did she have?
2. How did Joni and her parents misunderstand what the fusion surgery would do for her?
3. What guilt did Joni have about her relationship with Jason?
4. How did Joni describe her father?
5. What was Mrs. Barber's attitude toward the patients at Greenoaks?
6. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
7. What did Joni work on in physical therapy?
8. How did Joni learn to maneuver her wheelchair on her own?
9. What were the sensations Joni felt after hitting her head?
10. What was BJ's advice to Joni?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)