|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What date did Joni's doctor want her to be able to go home?
(a) August 15.
(b) April 15.
(c) December 15.
(d) July 15.
2. What was the name of Joni's second rehab facility?
(a) Rancho Los Amigos.
(c) Ranch of the Rockies.
(d) Los Amigos Ranch.
3. What was the name of the nurse who always came to visit Joni?
4. What happened as a result of Joni's visit home?
(a) She refused to see her family.
(b) She became happier.
(c) Her bedsores opened.
(d) She became depressed.
5. Which of Joni's family members was sick in Chapter 9?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her sister Jay.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high was Joni able to move her arm in physical therapy the first time?
2. On which part of her body could Joni feel Kathy's touch after the accident?
3. What changed in Joni and Dick's relationship?
4. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
5. Who came to live with Joni in the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joni and Diana learn about their different situations when they role-played each other?
2. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
3. How did Rancho Los Amigos compare to Greenoaks?
4. What was Dick's view on the accident?
5. When Joni's nerves started to heal what type of reactions did she have?
6. What did Joni ask Jackie to do for her?
7. What did Diana help Joni to realize?
8. In Chapter 9, Joni was introduced to Steve Estes. What did he help her to realize about her relationship with God?
9. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
10. What did Diana tell Joni about not giving up in Chapter 8?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)