|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Joni's sisters tried to cheer her up by dressing up and visiting on Halloween?
2. What food did the chef make for Joni that she was unable to eat?
3. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
4. How did most people feel when seeing Joni for the first time?
(b) At ease.
5. What did Joni learn to do when she was two?
(a) Ride horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member stayed in the hospital round the clock for the first few days?
2. When Joni left Rancho Los Amigos and she started to become depressed, what did her dad tell her to do?
3. What changed in Joni and Dick's relationship?
4. Who did Diana bring to meet Joni?
5. What past relationship did Joni feel guilt about?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Joni arrived home from Rancho Los Amigos she became depressed. Describe some of the things she went through during that time.
2. Before Joni's accident occurred she had prayed "Lord do something in my life to change me and turn me around." What did Joni come to believe God had done to answer that prayer?
3. What did Joni learn about God's will in Chapter 9?
4. What were Joni's first days in the hospital like?
5. What was Dick's view on the accident?
6. How did Joni describe her father?
7. Jason's view on the accident was much different than Dick's. What was his opinion?
8. What was Joni's visit home like?
9. What was Mrs. Barber's attitude toward the patients at Greenoaks?
10. What did Diana tell Joni about not giving up in Chapter 8?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)