|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
(a) She needed to end it.
(b) It would only cause pain.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) They could make it work.
2. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
(a) To be single.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To get married.
(d) To become a youth counselor.
3. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
4. Who loved to visit Joni at her new home?
5. What was Don's fiancé's name?
6. Who was Kelly?
(a) Joni's niece.
(b) Joni's sister.
(c) Joni's cousin.
(d) Joni's aunt.
7. What did Joni say was the only thing you take with you to heaven?
8. What CBS show did Joni appear on?
(a) News with Walter Cronkite.
(b) Lee Phillip Show.
(c) CBS News with Dan Rather.
(d) The Week in Review.
9. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
(a) It was difficult.
(b) It wasn't always kind and comfortable.
(c) It was hard to understand.
(d) It was loving.
10. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) 1 Corinthians 13.
(b) Colossians 13.
(c) Psalms 13.
(d) Genesis 13.
11. What type of background did Don have?
12. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
(a) One day at a time.
(b) God's hidden blessings.
(c) Being thankful.
(d) Sources of irritation.
13. Who did Don confide in about his relationship with Joni?
14. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
(a) 1 Timothy.
(b) 1 Corinthians.
(c) 2 Timothy.
(d) 2 Corinthians.
15. After Joni prayed so hard to be healed and wasn't, how did she feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
2. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
3. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
4. What did Joni do after her breakup with Don?
5. Who is the only person Joni believed knew why she was paralyzed?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)