|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Bertolli.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Allen.
(d) Mr. Miller.
2. When did Joni go to Philadelphia?
(a) Spring 1970.
(b) Summer 1970.
(c) Fall 1970.
(d) Winter 1970.
3. What type of group did Joni form in the summer of 1970?
4. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
(a) They could make it work.
(b) It was impossible.
(c) She needed to end it.
(d) It would only cause pain.
5. What CBS show did Joni appear on?
(a) CBS News with Dan Rather.
(b) Lee Phillip Show.
(c) News with Walter Cronkite.
(d) The Week in Review.
6. What did Donald do to surprise Joni when they went on a trip in the summer?
(a) Bought her a ring.
(b) Took her to an amusement park.
(c) Bought her flowers.
(d) Took her swimming.
7. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
8. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A fireman.
9. What news from Don caused Joni much hurt?
(a) That he missed her.
(b) That he was hurt.
(c) That he was engaged.
(d) That he was sick.
10. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
(a) Dick Rohlfs and Chuck and Craig Garriott.
(b) John Alexander and Bryan and Steve Johannsen.
(c) John Johannsen and Bryan and Steve Alexander.
(d) Dick Garriott and Chuck and Craig Rohlfs.
11. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
(a) Being thankful.
(b) God's hidden blessings.
(c) Sources of irritation.
(d) One day at a time.
12. How did Joni act in high school?
13. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) Psalms 13.
(b) 1 Corinthians 13.
(c) Colossians 13.
(d) Genesis 13.
14. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
(a) To become a youth counselor.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To get married.
(d) To be single.
15. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
(a) Dick and Diana.
(b) Jay and Dick.
(c) Jay and Diana.
(d) Jay and Steve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni do in Philadelphia?
2. What did Joni do after her breakup with Don?
3. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
4. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
5. What job did Joni take on at the end of her book?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)