|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joni meet at a Young Life leadership meeting?
(a) Bryan Johannsen.
(b) Chuck Garriott.
(c) Dick Rohlfs.
(d) Donald Bertolli.
2. Who loved to visit Joni at her new home?
3. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
(a) It was an instrument of joy.
(b) It was an impediment.
(c) It was a reminder of pain.
(d) It was God's will.
4. What did Joni say was the only thing you take with you to heaven?
5. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
(a) John Alexander and Bryan and Steve Johannsen.
(b) John Johannsen and Bryan and Steve Alexander.
(c) Dick Rohlfs and Chuck and Craig Garriott.
(d) Dick Garriott and Chuck and Craig Rohlfs.
6. What was Don's fiancé's name?
7. What news from Don caused Joni much hurt?
(a) That he was engaged.
(b) That he missed her.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That he was hurt.
8. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
(a) They dwindled away.
(b) They changed to friendship.
(c) They became all-consuming.
(d) They increased.
9. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) A few hours.
(b) All day.
(c) Half a day.
(d) An hour.
10. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
(d) Happy for him.
11. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
(a) That he didn't want her to have a relationship.
(b) That he didn't want her to be happy.
(c) That he knew best.
(d) That he enjoyed watching her in pain.
12. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
13. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
14. What did Joni say that Don was?
(a) Her blessing.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her perfect gift.
(d) Her life.
15. What happened to Joni's catheter bag in Philadelphia?
(a) It blew up.
(b) It broke.
(c) It leaked.
(d) It smelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
2. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
3. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
4. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
5. When did Joni's niece die?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)