|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area of town was Joni's new friend from a Young Life Leadership meeting from?
2. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) All day.
(b) Half a day.
(c) A few hours.
(d) An hour.
3. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
(a) It wasn't always kind and comfortable.
(b) It was loving.
(c) It was difficult.
(d) It was hard to understand.
4. What did Joni say was the only thing you take with you to heaven?
5. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) Genesis 13.
(b) 1 Corinthians 13.
(c) Colossians 13.
(d) Psalms 13.
6. What did Don tell Diana about Joni?
(a) He needed space from Joni.
(b) He was falling in love with Joni.
(c) He wanted to marry Joni.
(d) He wanted to break up with Joni.
7. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
(a) They could make it work.
(b) It would only cause pain.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) She needed to end it.
8. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
9. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
(a) It was God's will.
(b) It was an impediment.
(c) It was a reminder of pain.
(d) It was an instrument of joy.
10. What did Joni do with her drawings?
(a) Display them in her home.
(b) Display them at galleries.
(c) Give them as gifts.
(d) Sell them.
11. When Don first visited Joni, what time did he come?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 8 p.m.
12. Who went with Joni for her appearance on TV?
(a) Jay, Lindy and Laura.
(b) Sherri, Diana and Jay.
(c) Sherri, Kathy and Jay.
(d) Jay, Sherri and Cindy.
13. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
(a) To make her more grateful.
(b) To make her see how stubborn she was.
(c) To bring her closer to God.
(d) To make her realize how much she needed to change.
14. How old was Kelly?
15. How did Joni act in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
2. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
3. Who was another guest when Joni appeared for her interview on TV?
4. What do many young people ignore when in a relationship?
5. Who loved to visit Joni at her new home?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)