|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
2. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Allen.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Miller.
(d) Mr. Bertolli.
3. What news from Don caused Joni much hurt?
(a) That he was hurt.
(b) That he missed her.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That he was engaged.
4. What did Joni realize from attending the seminar?
(a) Don't try to control God's will.
(b) Be grateful.
(c) Don't take people for granted.
(d) Relationships have to be worked at.
5. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
6. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
(a) 1 Corinthians.
(b) 1 Timothy.
(c) 2 Corinthians.
(d) 2 Timothy.
7. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
(a) 3 inches.
(b) 6 inches.
(c) 2 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
8. Before Don left on vacation, what did he and Joni decide they needed to do?
(a) Get married.
(b) End their relationship.
(c) Only be friends.
(d) Take a break from each other.
9. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
(c) Happy for him.
10. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
(a) Control Don.
(b) Engineer God's will.
(c) Make it more than it was.
(d) End it.
11. What type of pen did Joni use to draw with?
(a) Ballpoint .
(c) Flair pen.
12. How did Joni act in high school?
13. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
(a) Dick Garriott and Chuck and Craig Rohlfs.
(b) John Alexander and Bryan and Steve Johannsen.
(c) John Johannsen and Bryan and Steve Alexander.
(d) Dick Rohlfs and Chuck and Craig Garriott.
14. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
15. After Joni prayed so hard to be healed and wasn't, how did she feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
2. At the end of the book how did Joni feel about her life?
3. What did Joni think about her injury?
4. What do many young people ignore when in a relationship?
5. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)