|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of group did Joni form in the summer of 1970?
2. How old was Kelly?
3. Who did Joni meet at a Young Life leadership meeting?
(a) Donald Bertolli.
(b) Dick Rohlfs.
(c) Chuck Garriott.
(d) Bryan Johannsen.
4. What job did Joni take on at the end of her book?
5. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
(a) It was a reminder of pain.
(b) It was an impediment.
(c) It was God's will.
(d) It was an instrument of joy.
6. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
(a) They could make it work.
(b) She needed to end it.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) It would only cause them pain.
7. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
8. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Miller.
(b) Mr. Bertolli.
(c) Mr. Allen.
(d) Mr. Jones.
9. Who is the only person Joni believed knew why she was paralyzed?
(b) Her father.
10. When did Joni's niece die?
11. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
(a) It was hard to understand.
(b) It wasn't always kind and comfortable.
(c) It was difficult.
(d) It was loving.
12. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her family.
(d) Her handicap.
13. Which apostle did Steve compare Joni's life to?
14. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
(a) That he knew best.
(b) That he didn't want her to have a relationship.
(c) That he didn't want her to be happy.
(d) That he enjoyed watching her in pain.
15. What type of pen did Joni use to draw with?
(b) Ballpoint .
(c) Flair pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don tell Diana about Joni?
2. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
3. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
4. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
5. Where did Don go on vacation?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)