|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Joni take on at the end of her book?
2. What area of town was Joni's new friend from a Young Life Leadership meeting from?
3. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
(a) She needed to end it.
(b) It would only cause them pain.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) They could make it work.
4. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
(a) Depressing scenes.
(b) Nature scenes.
(c) Things expressing her pain.
(d) Things of beauty.
5. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
6. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
(a) Dick Rohlfs and Chuck and Craig Garriott.
(b) Dick Garriott and Chuck and Craig Rohlfs.
(c) John Johannsen and Bryan and Steve Alexander.
(d) John Alexander and Bryan and Steve Johannsen.
7. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
(a) 1 Corinthians.
(b) 2 Corinthians.
(c) 1 Timothy.
(d) 2 Timothy.
8. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
(a) A project not finished.
(b) Paintings in the making.
(c) A story not fully written.
(d) Clay being molded.
9. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
(a) They dwindled away.
(b) They became all-consuming.
(c) They changed to friendship.
(d) They increased.
10. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
(a) Ranch of the Rockies.
(b) Western Baptist Youth Camp.
(c) Frontier Ranch.
(d) Colorado Bible Camp.
11. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
(a) It wasn't always kind and comfortable.
(b) It was hard to understand.
(c) It was loving.
(d) It was difficult.
12. How did Joni act in high school?
13. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
14. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
(b) A blessing.
(c) A hindrance.
(d) God's will.
15. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
(a) Jay and Diana.
(b) Jay and Dick.
(c) Dick and Diana.
(d) Jay and Steve.
Short Answer Questions
1. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
2. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
3. How old was Kelly?
4. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
5. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)