|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
2. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
(a) They changed to friendship.
(b) They became all-consuming.
(c) They increased.
(d) They dwindled away.
3. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
4. How old was Kelly?
5. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
(a) To make her see how stubborn she was.
(b) To bring her closer to God.
(c) To make her more grateful.
(d) To make her realize how much she needed to change.
6. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
(a) It was a reminder of pain.
(b) It was God's will.
(c) It was an impediment.
(d) It was an instrument of joy.
7. What did Joni do after her breakup with Don?
(a) Resigned herself to her fate.
(b) Drew away from God.
(c) Became closer to God.
(d) Became depressed.
8. Who was Kelly's mother?
9. What did Joni become in 1970?
(a) A counselor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A student.
(d) A preacher.
10. When did Joni's niece die?
11. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
(a) Depressing scenes.
(b) Things expressing her pain.
(c) Things of beauty.
(d) Nature scenes.
12. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) Genesis 13.
(b) Colossians 13.
(c) Psalms 13.
(d) 1 Corinthians 13.
13. What did Joni realize from attending the seminar?
(a) Don't take people for granted.
(b) Don't try to control God's will.
(c) Be grateful.
(d) Relationships have to be worked at.
14. Where did Don go on vacation?
(b) South America.
15. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
2. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
3. Who did Don confide in about his relationship with Joni?
4. What type of group did Joni form in the summer of 1970?
5. What was Don's fiancé's name?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)