|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don first visited Joni, what time did he come?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
2. What news from Don caused Joni much hurt?
(a) That he was engaged.
(b) That he was sick.
(c) That he was hurt.
(d) That he missed her.
3. What type of group did Joni form in the summer of 1970?
4. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
(a) Her family.
(c) Her handicap.
(d) Her life.
5. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) Psalms 13.
(b) Colossians 13.
(c) Genesis 13.
(d) 1 Corinthians 13.
6. Who is the only person Joni believed knew why she was paralyzed?
(c) Her father.
7. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 2 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) 3 inches.
8. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) All day.
(b) Half a day.
(c) A few hours.
(d) An hour.
9. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
10. Which apostle did Steve compare Joni's life to?
11. What do many young people ignore when in a relationship?
(c) Their true feelings.
12. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
(a) It would only cause pain.
(b) It was impossible.
(c) They could make it work.
(d) She needed to end it.
13. What did Don tell Diana about Joni?
(a) He wanted to break up with Joni.
(b) He needed space from Joni.
(c) He was falling in love with Joni.
(d) He wanted to marry Joni.
14. Where did Don go on vacation?
(b) South America.
15. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
(a) To get married.
(b) To become a youth counselor.
(c) To be single.
(d) To go to college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of pen did Joni use to draw with?
2. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
3. What did Steve think that Joni was hung up on?
4. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
5. How old was Kelly?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)