|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
(a) They dwindled away.
(b) They changed to friendship.
(c) They became all-consuming.
(d) They increased.
2. At the end of the book how did Joni feel about her life?
3. What do many young people ignore when in a relationship?
(d) Their true feelings.
4. Before Don left on vacation, what did he and Joni decide they needed to do?
(a) Take a break from each other.
(b) End their relationship.
(c) Only be friends.
(d) Get married.
5. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
6. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
(a) Western Baptist Youth Camp.
(b) Ranch of the Rockies.
(c) Frontier Ranch.
(d) Colorado Bible Camp.
7. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
(a) 1 Timothy.
(b) 1 Corinthians.
(c) 2 Timothy.
(d) 2 Corinthians.
8. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
9. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
(a) Things expressing her pain.
(b) Things of beauty.
(c) Nature scenes.
(d) Depressing scenes.
10. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A policeman.
11. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
(a) To make her realize how much she needed to change.
(b) To make her see how stubborn she was.
(c) To make her more grateful.
(d) To bring her closer to God.
12. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Allen.
(b) Mr. Miller.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Bertolli.
13. What did Joni think about her injury?
(a) It was a tragedy.
(b) It was a hindrance.
(c) It was a gift from God.
(d) It was a blessing.
14. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
(a) Make it more than it was.
(b) Control Don.
(c) End it.
(d) Engineer God's will.
15. What program was Joni invited to appear on?
(a) The Today Show.
(b) Good Morning America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role did Joni play in many of her friends' weddings?
2. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
3. When Don first visited Joni, what time did he come?
4. How old was Kelly?
5. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)