|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) A few hours.
(b) All day.
(c) Half a day.
(d) An hour.
2. How did Joni act in high school?
3. What did Joni become in 1970?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A student.
(d) A counselor.
4. What job did Joni take on at the end of her book?
5. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
6. What CBS show did Joni appear on?
(a) News with Walter Cronkite.
(b) CBS News with Dan Rather.
(c) The Week in Review.
(d) Lee Phillip Show.
7. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
(a) It was a reminder of pain.
(b) It was God's will.
(c) It was an instrument of joy.
(d) It was an impediment.
8. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
(a) A story not fully written.
(b) Paintings in the making.
(c) A project not finished.
(d) Clay being molded.
9. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
(a) 2 Corinthians.
(b) 1 Timothy.
(c) 1 Corinthians.
(d) 2 Timothy.
10. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
(a) Diane Sawyer.
(b) Regis Philbin.
(c) Barbara Walters.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
11. Where did Jay and Joni live when they moved in together?
(a) The family ranch.
(b) With Diana.
(c) Next door to their parents.
(d) An apartment in town.
12. What did Joni think about her injury?
(a) It was a tragedy.
(b) It was a blessing.
(c) It was a gift from God.
(d) It was a hindrance.
13. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
(a) Control Don.
(b) End it.
(c) Make it more than it was.
(d) Engineer God's will.
14. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
(a) Things expressing her pain.
(b) Things of beauty.
(c) Depressing scenes.
(d) Nature scenes.
15. What type of pen did Joni use to draw with?
(c) Flair pen.
(d) Ballpoint .
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Joni's catheter bag in Philadelphia?
2. After Joni prayed so hard to be healed and wasn't, how did she feel?
3. What did Joni do in Philadelphia?
4. After realizing God's will in her life, what did Joni decide not to worry about as much?
5. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)