|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
(a) Jay and Diana.
(b) Jay and Steve.
(c) Jay and Dick.
(d) Dick and Diana.
2. At the end of the book how did Joni feel about her life?
3. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Allen.
(b) Mr. Miller.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Bertolli.
4. Who was Kelly?
(a) Joni's aunt.
(b) Joni's niece.
(c) Joni's sister.
(d) Joni's cousin.
5. When did Diana get married?
(a) July 1971.
(b) June 1971.
(c) July 1970.
(d) June 1970.
6. What job did Joni take on at the end of her book?
7. What program was Joni invited to appear on?
(a) Good Morning America.
(c) The Today Show.
8. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
(a) Her handicap.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her life.
9. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
(a) John Alexander and Bryan and Steve Johannsen.
(b) Dick Rohlfs and Chuck and Craig Garriott.
(c) John Johannsen and Bryan and Steve Alexander.
(d) Dick Garriott and Chuck and Craig Rohlfs.
10. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
11. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
(a) Depressing scenes.
(b) Things of beauty.
(c) Things expressing her pain.
(d) Nature scenes.
12. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) 1 Corinthians 13.
(b) Colossians 13.
(c) Psalms 13.
(d) Genesis 13.
13. What type of pen did Joni use to draw with?
(b) Flair pen.
(c) Ballpoint .
14. How old was Kelly?
15. What role did Joni play in many of her friends' weddings?
(c) Wedding coordinator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
2. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
3. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
4. What type of breakup did Joni and Don have?
5. After realizing God's will in her life, what did Joni decide not to worry about as much?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)