|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
(a) Regis Philbin.
(b) Barbara Walters.
(c) Diane Sawyer.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
2. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
3. Which apostle did Steve compare Joni's life to?
4. How did Joni act in high school?
5. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
(a) End it.
(b) Control Don.
(c) Engineer God's will.
(d) Make it more than it was.
6. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
(a) A fireman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A policeman.
7. Who did Joni meet at a Young Life leadership meeting?
(a) Donald Bertolli.
(b) Bryan Johannsen.
(c) Chuck Garriott.
(d) Dick Rohlfs.
8. What did Joni think about her injury?
(a) It was a tragedy.
(b) It was a gift from God.
(c) It was a hindrance.
(d) It was a blessing.
9. What did Joni realize from attending the seminar?
(a) Don't try to control God's will.
(b) Don't take people for granted.
(c) Be grateful.
(d) Relationships have to be worked at.
10. What was Don's fiancé's name?
11. What did Joni do with her drawings?
(a) Display them at galleries.
(b) Display them in her home.
(c) Give them as gifts.
(d) Sell them.
12. Who went with Joni for her appearance on TV?
(a) Sherri, Kathy and Jay.
(b) Sherri, Diana and Jay.
(c) Jay, Sherri and Cindy.
(d) Jay, Lindy and Laura.
13. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
(a) God's hidden blessings.
(b) Sources of irritation.
(c) Being thankful.
(d) One day at a time.
14. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
(a) To become a youth counselor.
(b) To go to college.
(c) To get married.
(d) To be single.
15. Who was Kelly's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
2. Who was another guest when Joni appeared for her interview on TV?
3. What did Joni say that Don was?
4. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
5. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)