|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Don tell Diana about Joni?
(a) He wanted to marry Joni.
(b) He wanted to break up with Joni.
(c) He needed space from Joni.
(d) He was falling in love with Joni.
2. How old was Kelly?
3. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
(a) Spend more time with them.
(b) Be more grateful to them.
(c) Try not to be as dependent on them.
(d) Appreciate them.
4. Why did Joni believe that her accident had happened?
(a) To make her realize how much she needed to change.
(b) To make her see how stubborn she was.
(c) To make her more grateful.
(d) To bring her closer to God.
5. After speaking with Steve what did Joni start to thank God for?
(a) Her family.
(c) Her handicap.
(d) Her life.
6. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
(a) It wasn't always kind and comfortable.
(b) It was hard to understand.
(c) It was difficult.
(d) It was loving.
7. What job did Joni take on at the end of her book?
8. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) Psalms 13.
(b) 1 Corinthians 13.
(c) Genesis 13.
(d) Colossians 13.
9. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
10. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
(a) That he enjoyed watching her in pain.
(b) That he knew best.
(c) That he didn't want her to be happy.
(d) That he didn't want her to have a relationship.
11. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
12. What did Joni do after her breakup with Don?
(a) Became depressed.
(b) Resigned herself to her fate.
(c) Became closer to God.
(d) Drew away from God.
13. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
14. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
15. What type of breakup did Joni and Don have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
2. Where did Jay and Joni live when they moved in together?
3. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
4. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
5. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)