|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
(a) Be more grateful to them.
(b) Spend more time with them.
(c) Try not to be as dependent on them.
(d) Appreciate them.
2. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
(c) Happy for him.
3. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
(a) They could make it work.
(b) It would only cause them pain.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) She needed to end it.
4. What was Don's fiancé's name?
5. Which apostle did Steve compare Joni's life to?
6. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A hindrance.
(d) God's will.
7. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Bertolli.
(c) Mr. Allen.
(d) Mr. Miller.
8. At the end of the book how did Joni feel about her life?
9. When did Joni's niece die?
10. How did Joni act in high school?
11. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
(a) A better life.
(b) Strong relationships.
(c) Stronger faith.
(d) Mature character.
12. Where did Don take Joni in the summer?
(a) Ocean City.
(b) On a christian retreat.
(c) Jersey Shore.
13. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
14. What CBS show did Joni appear on?
(a) News with Walter Cronkite.
(b) Lee Phillip Show.
(c) CBS News with Dan Rather.
(d) The Week in Review.
15. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
(a) Engineer God's will.
(b) Control Don.
(c) End it.
(d) Make it more than it was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job did Joni take on at the end of her book?
2. Who did Joni meet at a Young Life leadership meeting?
3. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
4. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
5. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)