|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
(a) Try not to be as dependent on them.
(b) Be more grateful to them.
(c) Appreciate them.
(d) Spend more time with them.
2. What news from Don caused Joni much hurt?
(a) That he was engaged.
(b) That he missed her.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That he was hurt.
3. What was Don's fiancé's name?
4. What did Joni become in 1970?
(a) A counselor.
(b) A preacher.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A student.
5. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) Genesis 13.
(b) 1 Corinthians 13.
(c) Colossians 13.
(d) Psalms 13.
6. Who did Don confide in about his relationship with Joni?
7. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
8. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
(a) Being thankful.
(b) One day at a time.
(c) Sources of irritation.
(d) God's hidden blessings.
9. What did Joni do with her drawings?
(a) Give them as gifts.
(b) Sell them.
(c) Display them in her home.
(d) Display them at galleries.
10. What role did Joni come to accept?
(a) Being Godly.
(b) Being handicapped.
(c) Being single.
(d) Being alone.
11. What CBS show did Joni appear on?
(a) The Week in Review.
(b) CBS News with Dan Rather.
(c) News with Walter Cronkite.
(d) Lee Phillip Show.
12. What program was Joni invited to appear on?
(b) Good Morning America.
(c) The Today Show.
13. Who loved to visit Joni at her new home?
14. What did Donald do to surprise Joni when they went on a trip in the summer?
(a) Took her swimming.
(b) Bought her a ring.
(c) Took her to an amusement park.
(d) Bought her flowers.
15. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
(a) Things of beauty.
(b) Nature scenes.
(c) Things expressing her pain.
(d) Depressing scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Diana get married?
2. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
3. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
4. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
5. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)