|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
(a) Try not to be as dependent on them.
(b) Appreciate them.
(c) Be more grateful to them.
(d) Spend more time with them.
2. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
(a) 2 Timothy 2:14.
(b) 1 Timothy 14:2.
(c) 2 Timothy 14:2.
(d) 1 Timothy 2:14.
3. What did Joni say that Don was?
(a) Her blessing.
(b) Her life.
(c) Her perfect gift.
(d) Her love.
4. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
(a) Tom Brokaw.
(b) Regis Philbin.
(c) Barbara Walters.
(d) Diane Sawyer.
5. When did Joni go to Philadelphia?
(a) Spring 1970.
(b) Fall 1970.
(c) Winter 1970.
(d) Summer 1970.
6. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A fireman.
7. What area of town was Joni's new friend from a Young Life Leadership meeting from?
8. What was Don's fiancé's name?
9. Who was Kelly's mother?
10. Where did Don go on vacation?
(b) South America.
11. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
(b) Happy for him.
12. What type of group did Joni form in the summer of 1970?
13. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
14. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
(a) That he didn't want her to have a relationship.
(b) That he didn't want her to be happy.
(c) That he enjoyed watching her in pain.
(d) That he knew best.
15. What do many young people ignore when in a relationship?
(a) Their true feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Diana get married?
2. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
3. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
4. When did Joni's niece die?
5. What did Joni say was the only thing you take with you to heaven?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)