|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Don go on vacation?
(c) South America.
2. At the end of the book how did Joni feel about her life?
3. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
4. What type of background did Don have?
5. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
(a) Her possessiveness.
(b) His job.
(c) Her handicap.
6. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
7. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
(a) It was an impediment.
(b) It was a reminder of pain.
(c) It was God's will.
(d) It was an instrument of joy.
8. When did Diana get married?
(a) June 1971.
(b) June 1970.
(c) July 1970.
(d) July 1971.
9. What role did Joni come to accept?
(a) Being Godly.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being handicapped.
(d) Being single.
10. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
(a) 1 Timothy 14:2.
(b) 2 Timothy 14:2.
(c) 2 Timothy 2:14.
(d) 1 Timothy 2:14.
11. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
(a) Jay and Steve.
(b) Jay and Diana.
(c) Dick and Diana.
(d) Jay and Dick.
12. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
(a) Stronger faith.
(b) Strong relationships.
(c) A better life.
(d) Mature character.
13. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) All day.
(b) An hour.
(c) Half a day.
(d) A few hours.
14. What do many young people ignore when in a relationship?
(b) Their true feelings.
15. How did Joni act in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni become in 1970?
2. Who did Don confide in about his relationship with Joni?
3. What did Donald do to surprise Joni when they went on a trip in the summer?
4. Who was Kelly?
5. What did Joni realize from attending the seminar?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)