|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role did Joni play in many of her friends' weddings?
(c) Wedding coordinator.
2. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
(a) End it.
(b) Make it more than it was.
(c) Control Don.
(d) Engineer God's will.
3. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
(a) She needed to end it.
(b) They could make it work.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) It would only cause them pain.
4. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
(a) Ranch of the Rockies.
(b) Western Baptist Youth Camp.
(c) Colorado Bible Camp.
(d) Frontier Ranch.
5. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Bertolli.
(c) Mr. Allen.
(d) Mr. Miller.
6. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
7. Who did Don confide in about his relationship with Joni?
8. Before Don left on vacation, what did he and Joni decide they needed to do?
(a) End their relationship.
(b) Take a break from each other.
(c) Only be friends.
(d) Get married.
9. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
(a) God's hidden blessings.
(b) One day at a time.
(c) Being thankful.
(d) Sources of irritation.
10. Who was Kelly's mother?
11. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
(a) Stronger faith.
(b) A better life.
(c) Strong relationships.
(d) Mature character.
12. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A fireman.
13. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
(a) Be more grateful to them.
(b) Spend more time with them.
(c) Appreciate them.
(d) Try not to be as dependent on them.
14. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) A few hours.
(b) All day.
(c) Half a day.
(d) An hour.
15. What did Joni think about her injury?
(a) It was a tragedy.
(b) It was a blessing.
(c) It was a hindrance.
(d) It was a gift from God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
2. What book of the Bible did Joni quote from to teach girls about God's will?
3. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
4. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
5. What did Joni become in 1970?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)