|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
2. What type of breakup did Joni and Don have?
3. Who had warned Joni not to get so involved with Don?
(a) Jay and Steve.
(b) Jay and Diana.
(c) Dick and Diana.
(d) Jay and Dick.
4. What role did Joni play in many of her friends' weddings?
(a) Wedding coordinator.
5. What types of things did Joni draw in her art?
(a) Things of beauty.
(b) Depressing scenes.
(c) Things expressing her pain.
(d) Nature scenes.
6. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
(d) Happy for him.
7. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) A few hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) All day.
(d) Half a day.
8. What did Joni say that Don was?
(a) Her life.
(b) Her perfect gift.
(c) Her blessing.
(d) Her love.
9. What did Joni say was the only thing you take with you to heaven?
10. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
(a) Clay being molded.
(b) Paintings in the making.
(c) A project not finished.
(d) A story not fully written.
11. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
(a) It was loving.
(b) It was difficult.
(c) It was hard to understand.
(d) It wasn't always kind and comfortable.
12. What class did Joni attend that helped her to learn a lot about her life?
(a) God's hidden blessings.
(b) Sources of irritation.
(c) Being thankful.
(d) One day at a time.
13. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
14. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
(a) Her possessiveness.
(c) His job.
(d) Her handicap.
15. When did Joni go to Philadelphia?
(a) Winter 1970.
(b) Spring 1970.
(c) Summer 1970.
(d) Fall 1970.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went with Joni for her appearance on TV?
2. When did Diana get married?
3. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
4. Who did Joni meet at a Young Life leadership meeting?
5. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)