|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
(a) 2 Timothy 2:14.
(b) 2 Timothy 14:2.
(c) 1 Timothy 2:14.
(d) 1 Timothy 14:2.
2. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
(a) Tom Brokaw.
(b) Diane Sawyer.
(c) Regis Philbin.
(d) Barbara Walters.
3. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
4. After Joni prayed so hard to be healed and wasn't, how did she feel?
5. How did Joni act in high school?
6. What did Joni think about her injury?
(a) It was a hindrance.
(b) It was a tragedy.
(c) It was a blessing.
(d) It was a gift from God.
7. How old was Kelly?
8. Who loved to visit Joni at her new home?
9. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
10. What did Joni do in Philadelphia?
(a) Attend a seminar.
(b) Have another surgery.
(c) Attend a youth camp.
(d) Go to visit friends.
11. Who was Kelly's mother?
12. Who is the only person Joni believed knew why she was paralyzed?
(b) Her father.
13. Where did Don go on vacation?
(b) South America.
14. What did Steve think that Joni was hung up on?
(a) Her faith.
(b) Her self image.
(c) Her handicap.
(d) Her relationship with her family.
15. What was Don's fiancé's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
2. When did Joni's niece die?
3. What did Steve tell Joni that her paralysis was?
4. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
5. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)