|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni believe that enduring pain would help her to gain?
(a) A better life.
(b) Mature character.
(c) Strong relationships.
(d) Stronger faith.
2. Who arranged for Joni to have an art show?
(a) Mr. Miller.
(b) Mr. Bertolli.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Allen.
3. What chapter of the Bible did Joni read that caused her mind to play tricks on her?
(a) Colossians 13.
(b) 1 Corinthians 13.
(c) Psalms 13.
(d) Genesis 13.
4. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
(a) Paintings in the making.
(b) Clay being molded.
(c) A story not fully written.
(d) A project not finished.
5. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
(a) 2 Timothy 2:14.
(b) 1 Timothy 14:2.
(c) 1 Timothy 2:14.
(d) 2 Timothy 14:2.
6. How did Joni feel about the turnout at her art show when she arrived?
7. At the end of the book how did Joni feel about her life?
8. How old was Kelly?
9. What type of background did Don have?
10. When did Joni go to Philadelphia?
(a) Winter 1970.
(b) Spring 1970.
(c) Summer 1970.
(d) Fall 1970.
11. What did Joni decide about her wheelchair?
(a) It was God's will.
(b) It was an impediment.
(c) It was an instrument of joy.
(d) It was a reminder of pain.
12. When did Joni really start to ask God about her future?
13. What did Joni realize from attending the seminar?
(a) Don't take people for granted.
(b) Be grateful.
(c) Don't try to control God's will.
(d) Relationships have to be worked at.
14. Who went to college in the fall of 1970?
15. What type of breakup did Joni and Don have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni learn about God's truth?
2. Who was Kelly?
3. What did Joni do with her drawings?
4. When did Joni's niece die?
5. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)