|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni say was the only thing you take with you to heaven?
2. What did Joni believe was an important trait to have?
3. What job did Joni take on at the end of her book?
4. How did Joni feel about not being able to participate in many camp activities?
5. Who did Don confide in about his relationship with Joni?
6. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
(a) Tom Brokaw.
(b) Regis Philbin.
(c) Barbara Walters.
(d) Diane Sawyer.
7. What was the name of the camp where Joni was a counselor?
(a) Ranch of the Rockies.
(b) Colorado Bible Camp.
(c) Western Baptist Youth Camp.
(d) Frontier Ranch.
8. What did Joni try to do in her relationship with Don?
(a) Make it more than it was.
(b) End it.
(c) Engineer God's will.
(d) Control Don.
9. How long did Don stay the first time he visited Joni?
(a) All day.
(b) Half a day.
(c) An hour.
(d) A few hours.
10. What role did Joni come to accept?
(a) Being handicapped.
(b) Being single.
(c) Being alone.
(d) Being Godly.
11. What type of background did Don have?
12. Who went with Joni for her appearance on TV?
(a) Sherri, Kathy and Jay.
(b) Jay, Lindy and Laura.
(c) Sherri, Diana and Jay.
(d) Jay, Sherri and Cindy.
13. What company did Joni do exhibits for?
14. When did Joni go to Philadelphia?
(a) Spring 1970.
(b) Summer 1970.
(c) Winter 1970.
(d) Fall 1970.
15. How much longer did Jay and Diana buy Joni's pants so they fit right?
(a) 6 inches.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) 2 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
2. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
3. What do many young people ignore when in a relationship?
4. Who did Joni counsel at the art show?
5. What was the first verse Don told Joni to look up?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)