|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of bed was Joni in when she woke from surgery?
(b) Full electric.
2. How did Joni feel when she arrived home?
3. What was Joni's official diagnosis?
(a) Spastic paralysis.
(d) Flaccid paralysis.
4. What holiday was Joni able to go home for one day?
(b) Fourth of July.
5. What did Joni try to do when she became angry at God?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Trust in him.
(c) Read the Bible.
(d) Shut him out.
6. Who did Joni need desperately after her accident?
(a) Her dad.
7. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
(c) Muscular dystrophy.
(d) Broken neck.
8. What Bible verse did Diana tell Joni to encourage her?
(a) John 24:16.
(b) John 6:14.
(c) John 16:24.
(d) John 2:6.
9. What food did the chef make for Joni that she was unable to eat?
10. What were Joni's ward mate's names?
(a) Becky, Donna, Sarah and Bonnie.
(b) Diana, Alice, Kristen and Debbie.
(c) Ann, Betty, BJ and Denise.
(d) Irene, Liz, Marcy and Jackie.
11. What verse did Dick read to Joni to encourage her?
(a) Matthew 8:5.
(b) James 1:2-4.
(c) Psalm 23.
(d) Mark 5:8-10.
12. Where was Joni's second rehab center located?
(a) San Fransisco.
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Bel Air.
13. Who did Diana bring to meet Joni?
(a) Ken Tada.
(b) Steve Estes.
(c) John Allen.
(d) Mike Brown.
14. What did Joni not allow herself to do until she got back to Greenoaks after going home?
15. What was the name of Joni's high school?
(b) River View.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what procedure was Joni sedated for several days?
2. What emotion did Dr. Sherrill warn Joni about?
3. What did the role-playing experiment help Joni to see about herself?
4. Which family member stayed in the hospital round the clock for the first few days?
5. Where did Dick and Joni go on Christmas break?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)