|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the doctor use to see if Joni could feel anything?
2. What abbreviation did Joni begin to sign on her drawings?
3. What food did the chef make for Joni that she was unable to eat?
4. Who asked Joni to come live with them?
5. Which family member stayed in the hospital round the clock for the first few days?
6. What did Joni want to learn to do again?
(a) Use her hands.
(d) Use her legs.
7. What did Joni learn to do when she was two?
(b) Ride horses.
8. What did Joni discover that her spiritual life was filled with?
(c) Happy times.
(d) Sad times.
9. What sensation did Joni feel when hitting her head?
(b) Electric shock.
10. What is Joni's mother's name?
11. What did the role-playing experiment help Joni to see about herself?
(c) Bad attitude.
12. Where was Joni's second rehab center located?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) San Fransisco.
(d) Bel Air.
13. What type of surgery was performed to repair Joni's spine?
(a) Lumbar disc replacement.
(d) Fusion surgery.
14. What group did Joni join in high school?
(b) All Faith.
(c) Joyful Workers.
(d) Young Life.
15. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
(a) Her inability to move.
(b) Her fear of the unknown.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) Her injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Joni's friends became a volunteer at Greenoaks?
2. Which fellow ICU patient died just a few days after arriving?
3. How long was Joni in the hospital?
4. What did Joni's doctors have to do to prevent her from continuing to get bedsores?
5. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)