|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the next thing Joni learned to do in therapy after she learned to draw?
(a) Lift her arm.
(b) Move her fingers.
(d) Sit up.
2. What was the name of Joni's high school?
(a) River View.
3. On which part of her body could Joni feel Kathy's touch after the accident?
4. Where did Joni's accident occur?
(a) Standley Bay.
(b) Niagra Falls.
(c) Chesapeake Bay.
(d) Arbor Lake.
5. Which family member stayed in the hospital round the clock for the first few days?
6. What caused Joni to become angry with Dick?
(a) He stopped coming to visit.
(b) He was late coming to see her.
(c) He cheated on her.
(d) He left her alone.
7. Who moved to be near Joni at her second rehab center?
(b) Her parents.
8. What did Joni try to do when she became angry at God?
(a) Trust in him.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Shut him out.
(d) Read the Bible.
9. What did Joni discover that her spiritual life was filled with?
(b) Sad times.
(c) Happy times.
10. What were Joni's ward mate's names?
(a) Ann, Betty, BJ and Denise.
(b) Becky, Donna, Sarah and Bonnie.
(c) Irene, Liz, Marcy and Jackie.
(d) Diana, Alice, Kristen and Debbie.
11. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
12. What holiday was Joni able to go home for one day?
(c) Fourth of July.
13. What did Joni and her friends do to better understand each other?
(b) Wrote about what they thought someone else's life was like.
(c) Lived a day in the life of each other.
(d) Discussed each others lives.
14. What did Steve ask Joni to do that she was uncomfortable with?
(a) Study other doctrine.
(b) Lead their Bible study.
(c) Give her testimony at church.
(d) Counsel youth.
15. What attitude did Jay, Diana and Dick have about walking with Joni in her wheelchair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joni need desperately after her accident?
2. Where did Dick and Joni go on Christmas break?
3. What did Joni like to do to make herself feel "normal" again?
4. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
5. How long was Joni in the hospital?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)