|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
2. What did Joni learn to do when she was two?
(b) Ride horses.
3. What type of sins was Joni trapped by?
(a) Sins of the heart.
(b) Sins of the flesh.
(c) Sins of emotions.
(d) Sins of the law.
4. How long was Joni in the hospital?
(a) 3 1/2 months.
(b) 5 1/2 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 4 months.
5. What could Joni not stand to have around her?
6. What did they try in physical therapy that made Joni feel nauseated?
(a) Raising her arm.
(b) Sitting up.
(c) Raising her leg.
(d) Lifting her head.
7. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
(a) Her fear of the unknown.
(b) Her appearance.
(c) Her inability to move.
(d) Her injury.
8. Where was Joni's second rehab center located?
(a) San Fransisco.
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Bel Air.
9. What holiday was Joni able to go home for one day?
(b) Fourth of July.
10. When was Joni's father born?
11. What group did Joni join in high school?
(b) Joyful Workers.
(c) All Faith.
(d) Young Life.
12. What were Joni's ward mate's names?
(a) Ann, Betty, BJ and Denise.
(b) Irene, Liz, Marcy and Jackie.
(c) Diana, Alice, Kristen and Debbie.
(d) Becky, Donna, Sarah and Bonnie.
13. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
14. Which of Joni's roommates at Greenoaks was very bitter and angry about her situation?
15. What is Joni's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what procedure was Joni sedated for several days?
2. What gift was Joni excited to receive on her birthday?
3. Where did Joni's accident occur?
4. What was the next thing Joni learned to do in therapy after she learned to draw?
5. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)