|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Joni's roommates at Greenoaks was very bitter and angry about her situation?
2. What did Dr. Sherrill tell Joni and her parents about her injury after the surgery?
(a) That it was temporary.
(b) That it was fixed.
(c) That it was the worst he'd seen.
(d) That it was permanent.
3. What did Joni want to learn to do again?
(a) Use her hands.
(b) Use her legs.
4. What was the next thing Joni learned to do in therapy after she learned to draw?
(a) Lift her arm.
(b) Move her fingers.
(d) Sit up.
5. What attitude did Jay, Diana and Dick have about walking with Joni in her wheelchair?
6. Who did Joni need desperately after her accident?
(a) Her dad.
7. What type of surgery was performed to repair Joni's spine?
(b) Fusion surgery.
(c) Lumbar disc replacement.
8. What was the name of Joni's high school?
(b) River View.
9. Who did Joni move in with when she left Rancho Los Amigos?
(d) Her parents.
10. Where was Joni's second rehab center located?
(a) San Fransisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) Bel Air.
11. Who came to live with Joni in the summer?
12. What did Joni learn to do when she was two?
(d) Ride horses.
13. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
14. How did most people feel when seeing Joni for the first time?
(a) At ease.
15. What type of sins was Joni trapped by?
(a) Sins of the law.
(b) Sins of emotions.
(c) Sins of the heart.
(d) Sins of the flesh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Bible verse did Diana tell Joni to encourage her?
2. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
3. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
4. Who saved Joni from drowning?
5. What did Mrs. Barber do to Joni?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)