|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joni feel when she arrived home?
2. What caused Joni to become angry with Dick?
(a) He was late coming to see her.
(b) He left her alone.
(c) He cheated on her.
(d) He stopped coming to visit.
3. What is Joni's mother's name?
4. What type of sins was Joni trapped by?
(a) Sins of the flesh.
(b) Sins of the law.
(c) Sins of the heart.
(d) Sins of emotions.
5. What group did Joni join in high school?
(a) Young Life.
(b) Joyful Workers.
(d) All Faith.
6. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
7. What did Joni ask Jackie to do?
(a) Help her sit up.
(b) Give her an overdose.
(c) Write a letter.
(d) Bring her a Bible.
8. Who moved to be near Joni at her second rehab center?
(d) Her parents.
9. Who did Joni write her first letter to after learning to write with her mouth?
(a) Her parents.
10. What abbreviation did Joni begin to sign on her drawings?
11. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
12. What did Dr. Harris call Joni?
13. What was the first thing that Joni learned to do while at Rancho Los Amigos?
(a) Draw with her mouth.
(b) Dress herself.
(c) Feed herself.
(d) Move her fingers.
14. What did Joni's church do?
(a) Sent people in shifts to visit.
(b) Wrote a book about her.
(c) Held a fundraiser.
(d) Held an all night prayer service.
15. What emotion did Dr. Sherrill warn Joni about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hospital was Joni taken to for her second back surgery?
2. What sensation did Joni feel when hitting her head?
3. Which of Joni's family members was sick in Chapter 9?
4. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
5. What did the doctor use to see if Joni could feel anything?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)