|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Barber do to Joni?
(a) Refused to help her.
(b) Hit her.
(c) Bruised her hand.
(d) Threatened her.
2. What attitude did Jay, Diana and Dick have about walking with Joni in her wheelchair?
3. When Joni left Rancho Los Amigos and she started to become depressed, what did her dad tell her to do?
(b) Trust God.
(c) Believe in God.
(d) Obey God.
4. What type of bed was Joni in when she woke from surgery?
(d) Full electric.
5. What did Jay do weekly for Joni and her roommates at Greenoaks?
(a) Give them pedicures.
(b) Cut their hair.
(c) Give them manicures.
(d) Wash their hair.
6. Which of Joni's family members was sick in Chapter 9?
(a) Her sister Jay.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her mom.
(d) Her dad.
7. What verse did Joni find important when she first arrived home?
(a) Romans 8:7-8.
(b) John 9:7-8.
(c) Romans 9:7-8.
(d) John 8:7-8.
8. On which part of her body could Joni feel Kathy's touch after the accident?
9. What did Dick bring to surprise Joni?
(a) A puppy.
(c) A kitten
(d) Her favorite food.
10. What did the doctor use to see if Joni could feel anything?
11. Where was Joni's second rehab center located?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) San Fransisco.
12. Which of Joni's friends became a volunteer at Greenoaks?
13. What did Dick tell Joni that her handicap was?
(a) A gift.
(c) A hindrance.
(d) A blessing.
14. When was Joni's father born?
15. What did Jackie do that caused Joni to scream and curse at her?
(a) Stopped visiting as much.
(b) Tried to encourage her.
(c) Prayed for her.
(d) Drop a fan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did they try in physical therapy that made Joni feel nauseated?
2. What was the name of Joni's high school?
3. Who did Diana bring to meet Joni?
4. What changed in Joni and Dick's relationship?
5. What did Joni like to do to make herself feel "normal" again?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)