|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni try to do when she became angry at God?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Shut him out.
(c) Trust in him.
(d) Read the Bible.
2. Who told Joni that life has no meaning?
3. What did Joni like to do to make herself feel "normal" again?
(a) Visit friends.
(b) Sit on the couch.
(c) Go on walks in her wheelchair.
(d) Go shopping.
4. Who did Diana bring to meet Joni?
(a) Ken Tada.
(b) Steve Estes.
(c) John Allen.
(d) Mike Brown.
5. What did Steve ask Joni to do that she was uncomfortable with?
(a) Counsel youth.
(b) Give her testimony at church.
(c) Study other doctrine.
(d) Lead their Bible study.
6. How long did it take Joni to get to PT the first time she drove her wheelchair?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
7. What did the doctor use to see if Joni could feel anything?
8. What did Joni's doctors have to do to prevent her from continuing to get bedsores?
(a) Shave her bones down.
(b) Reduce her physical therapy.
(c) Stop her visits home.
(d) Keep her in the Stryker bed permanently.
9. What did Mrs. Barber do to Joni?
(a) Threatened her.
(b) Hit her.
(c) Bruised her hand.
(d) Refused to help her.
10. On which part of her body could Joni feel Kathy's touch after the accident?
11. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
12. What did Jackie do that caused Joni to scream and curse at her?
(a) Prayed for her.
(b) Drop a fan.
(c) Stopped visiting as much.
(d) Tried to encourage her.
13. What did Joni discover that her spiritual life was filled with?
(a) Happy times.
(c) Sad times.
14. Where did Joni start her first horseback ride?
(b) Rock Springs.
15. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
(a) Her fear of the unknown.
(b) Her injury.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) Her inability to move.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what procedure was Joni sedated for several days?
2. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
3. When was Joni's father born?
4. What food did the chef make for Joni that she was unable to eat?
5. What began to happen to Joni in the weeks following surgery?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)