|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Barber do to Joni?
(a) Threatened her.
(b) Hit her.
(c) Refused to help her.
(d) Bruised her hand.
2. Which body parts did Joni have full feeling in?
(a) Head and neck.
(b) Arms and legs.
(c) Fingers and toes.
(d) Neck and arms.
3. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
4. What changed in Joni and Dick's relationship?
(a) They became friends.
(b) They stopped speaking.
(c) They got married.
(d) He moved to be closer to her.
5. What did Joni's occupational therapist want her to do?
(a) Learn to use her hands.
(b) Work harder.
(c) Learn to write with her mouth.
(d) Take her therapy more seriously.
6. What were Joni's ward mate's names?
(a) Ann, Betty, BJ and Denise.
(b) Diana, Alice, Kristen and Debbie.
(c) Becky, Donna, Sarah and Bonnie.
(d) Irene, Liz, Marcy and Jackie.
7. What past relationship did Joni feel guilt about?
8. After Joni started doing creative activities in therapy, what did she give her family for Christmas?
(d) Candy dishes.
9. What food did the chef make for Joni that she was unable to eat?
10. What type of bed was Joni in when she woke from surgery?
(d) Full electric.
11. What did Dr. Harris call Joni?
12. Who did Joni move in with when she left Rancho Los Amigos?
(c) Her parents.
13. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
(a) Muscular dystrophy.
(d) Broken neck.
14. Who was Joni's first boyfriend?
(a) Steve Estes.
(b) Dick Filbert.
(c) Jason Leverton.
(d) Donald Bertolli.
15. When was Joni's father born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which cervical level did the doctors say that Joni's fracture dislocation was at?
2. What did Dick bring to surprise Joni?
3. What sensation did Joni feel when hitting her head?
4. What abbreviation did Joni begin to sign on her drawings?
5. What time of day was hardest for Joni?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)