Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1 and 2
1. What were the sensations Joni felt after hitting her head?
2. How did Kathy rescue Joni from the water?
3. What were Joni's first days in the hospital like?
4. How did Joni describe her father?
5. What type of person was Joni's mother?
6. What type of childhood did Joni have?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 3
7. What was Dick's view on the accident?
8. Jason's view on the accident was...
This section contains 810 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)