Short Answer Questions Key
1. What sensation did Joni feel when hitting her head?
2. Where did Joni's accident occur?
3. Who saved Joni from drowning?
4. On which part of her body could Joni feel Kathy's touch after the accident?
5. What did the doctor use to see if Joni could feel anything?
6. Which cervical level did the doctors say that Joni's fracture dislocation was at?
4th and 5th.
7. What type of bed was Joni in when she woke from surgery?
8. Which fellow ICU patient died just a few days after arriving?
9. What was Joni's official diagnosis?
10. When was Joni's father born?
11. What is Joni's mother's name?
This section contains 3,406 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)