|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person Joni believed knew why she was paralyzed?
(a) Her father.
2. After realizing God's will in her life, what did Joni decide not to worry about as much?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) Her lack of mobility.
(c) Her depression.
(d) Her paralysis.
3. What did Joni's church do?
(a) Wrote a book about her.
(b) Held a fundraiser.
(c) Held an all night prayer service.
(d) Sent people in shifts to visit.
4. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
(a) Her inability to move.
(b) Her injury.
(c) Her appearance.
(d) Her fear of the unknown.
5. What did Joni like to do to make herself feel "normal" again?
(a) Visit friends.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Go on walks in her wheelchair.
(d) Sit on the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Joni's catheter bag in Philadelphia?
2. What famous reporter interviewed Joni?
3. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
4. What gift was Joni excited to receive on her birthday?
5. Who was Joni angry at because her relationship with Don had ended?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)