|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dick tell Joni that her handicap was?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A gift.
(d) A hindrance.
2. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
(a) Muscular dystrophy.
(b) Broken neck.
3. What was Joni's official diagnosis?
(b) Spastic paralysis.
(c) Flaccid paralysis.
4. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
(a) She needed to end it.
(b) It would only cause pain.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) They could make it work.
5. Who did Joni move in with when she left Rancho Los Amigos?
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni's occupational therapist want her to do?
2. What type of sins was Joni trapped by?
3. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
4. What type of breakup did Joni and Don have?
5. In the fall of 1970, what did Joni think that God's plan for her was?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)