|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joni meet in the summer of 1970?
(a) Dick Rohlfs and Chuck and Craig Garriott.
(b) Dick Garriott and Chuck and Craig Rohlfs.
(c) John Alexander and Bryan and Steve Johannsen.
(d) John Johannsen and Bryan and Steve Alexander.
2. What verse did Joni find important when she first arrived home?
(a) John 9:7-8.
(b) John 8:7-8.
(c) Romans 8:7-8.
(d) Romans 9:7-8.
3. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
4. How did Joni feel about Don's engagement?
(a) Happy for him.
5. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
(a) She needed to end it.
(b) They could make it work.
(c) It was impossible.
(d) It would only cause them pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What abbreviation did Joni begin to sign on her drawings?
2. Where did Don go on vacation?
3. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
4. Which family member stayed in the hospital round the clock for the first few days?
5. Who moved to be near Joni at her second rehab center?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)