|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the next thing Joni learned to do in therapy after she learned to draw?
(b) Move her fingers.
(c) Lift her arm.
(d) Sit up.
2. What did Joni decide she needed to do to improve her relationship with her sisters?
(a) Spend more time with them.
(b) Appreciate them.
(c) Try not to be as dependent on them.
(d) Be more grateful to them.
3. What was Joni's official diagnosis?
(a) Spastic paralysis.
(c) Flaccid paralysis.
4. After Joni and Don had been in a relationship for awhile, what happened to Joni's feelings about Don?
(a) They changed to friendship.
(b) They increased.
(c) They dwindled away.
(d) They became all-consuming.
5. What did Steve and Joni do on Wednesdays?
(a) Go hiking.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Have Bible study.
(d) Teach youth group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni decide about God after her relationship with Don ended?
2. What emotion did Dr. Sherrill warn Joni about?
3. Which of Joni's roommates at Greenoaks was very bitter and angry about her situation?
4. Who did Don confide in about his relationship with Joni?
5. What type of relationship did Joni and Don begin to develop?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)