|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the next thing Joni learned to do in therapy after she learned to draw?
(a) Move her fingers.
(b) Sit up.
(c) Lift her arm.
2. What is Joni's mother's name?
3. What did Mrs. Barber do to Joni?
(a) Refused to help her.
(b) Hit her.
(c) Bruised her hand.
(d) Threatened her.
4. Which cervical level did the doctors say that Joni's fracture dislocation was at?
(a) 2nd and 3rd.
(c) 1st and 2nd.
(d) 4th and 5th.
5. What verse did Dick read to Joni to encourage her?
(a) James 1:2-4.
(b) Psalm 23.
(c) Mark 5:8-10.
(d) Matthew 8:5.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni's occupational therapist want her to do?
2. What did Joni try to do when she became angry at God?
3. What did Joni learn to do when she was two?
4. What was Joni's official diagnosis?
5. What group did Joni join in high school?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)