|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
(a) Upper arms and head.
(b) Neck and chest.
(c) Chest and toes.
(d) Upper arms and chest.
2. Where was Joni's second rehab center located?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Fransisco.
3. What did they try in physical therapy that made Joni feel nauseated?
(a) Sitting up.
(b) Lifting her head.
(c) Raising her arm.
(d) Raising her leg.
4. When Joni left Rancho Los Amigos and she started to become depressed, what did her dad tell her to do?
(a) Believe in God.
(b) Trust God.
(d) Obey God.
5. Where did Joni start her first horseback ride?
(d) Rock Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Joni's sisters tried to cheer her up by dressing up and visiting on Halloween?
2. What did Chris encourage Joni to do?
3. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
4. After Joni started doing creative activities in therapy, what did she give her family for Christmas?
5. Which fellow ICU patient died just a few days after arriving?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)