|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni ask Jackie to do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Bring her a Bible.
(c) Help her sit up.
(d) Give her an overdose.
2. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
3. What were Joni's ward mate's names?
(a) Diana, Alice, Kristen and Debbie.
(b) Becky, Donna, Sarah and Bonnie.
(c) Irene, Liz, Marcy and Jackie.
(d) Ann, Betty, BJ and Denise.
4. Which of Joni's roommates at Greenoaks was very bitter and angry about her situation?
5. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
(a) Her inability to move.
(b) Her fear of the unknown.
(c) Her injury.
(d) Her appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high was Joni able to move her arm in physical therapy the first time?
2. What caused Joni to become angry with Dick?
3. What was the name of Joni's second rehab facility?
4. What did Joni's doctors have to do to prevent her from continuing to get bedsores?
5. What emotion did Dr. Sherrill warn Joni about?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)