|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni learn to do when she was two?
(d) Ride horses.
2. What time of day was hardest for Joni?
(a) Early morning.
3. What gift was Joni excited to receive on her birthday?
(a) A visit from a friend.
(b) She regained use of one hand.
(c) She was turned face up.
(d) She was able to go home.
4. What did Joni's doctors have to do to prevent her from continuing to get bedsores?
(a) Reduce her physical therapy.
(b) Keep her in the Stryker bed permanently.
(c) Shave her bones down.
(d) Stop her visits home.
5. What group did Joni join in high school?
(a) Young Life.
(c) All Faith.
(d) Joyful Workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joni want to learn to do again?
2. What was the name of the nurse who always came to visit Joni?
3. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
4. Which body parts did Joni have full feeling in?
5. What did Joni's church do?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)