|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sensation did Joni feel when hitting her head?
(a) Electric shock.
2. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
3. What type of surgery was performed to repair Joni's spine?
(b) Fusion surgery.
(d) Lumbar disc replacement.
4. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
(a) Muscular dystrophy.
(b) Broken neck.
5. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joni start her first horseback ride?
2. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
3. What group did Joni join in high school?
4. In which body parts could Joni feel a tingling sensation?
5. During what procedure was Joni sedated for several days?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)