|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joni's mother's name?
2. What was the most common injury at Greenoaks?
(a) Muscular dystrophy.
(b) Broken neck.
3. What type of songs did Joni sing during her surgery?
4. Which body parts did Joni have full feeling in?
(a) Arms and legs.
(b) Fingers and toes.
(c) Neck and arms.
(d) Head and neck.
5. How high was Joni able to move her arm in physical therapy the first time?
(a) 1 inch.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) Less than an inch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could Joni not stand to have around her?
2. What did Joni's church do?
3. What did Mrs. Barber do to Joni?
4. What did Joni ask Jackie to do?
5. What was the name of the nurse who always came to visit Joni?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)