|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni learn to do when she was two?
(a) Ride horses.
2. What did Joni ask Jackie to do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Bring her a Bible.
(c) Give her an overdose.
(d) Help her sit up.
3. Which family member stayed in the hospital round the clock for the first few days?
4. How did Joni feel when she arrived home?
5. What did Joni's church do?
(a) Held an all night prayer service.
(b) Wrote a book about her.
(c) Held a fundraiser.
(d) Sent people in shifts to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightened Joni when she looked in the mirror for the first time at the hospital?
2. Which of Joni's sisters tried to cheer her up by dressing up and visiting on Halloween?
3. What did Dr. Sherrill tell Joni and her parents about her injury after the surgery?
4. What was the name of Joni's high school?
5. Who told Joni that she had to fight to get better?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)