|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joni like to do to make herself feel "normal" again?
(a) Go on walks in her wheelchair.
(b) Visit friends.
(c) Sit on the couch.
(d) Go shopping.
2. Who told Joni that "everything works together for good"?
3. What gift was Joni excited to receive on her birthday?
(a) A visit from a friend.
(b) She was turned face up.
(c) She regained use of one hand.
(d) She was able to go home.
4. What did the role-playing experiment help Joni to see about herself?
(a) Bad attitude.
5. What did Steve ask Joni to do that she was uncomfortable with?
(a) Lead their Bible study.
(b) Counsel youth.
(c) Give her testimony at church.
(d) Study other doctrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Steve tell Joni that their lives work like?
2. Who asked Joni to come live with them?
3. Which of Joni's friends became a volunteer at Greenoaks?
4. What did Joni and her friends do to better understand each other?
5. What past relationship did Joni feel guilt about?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)