|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Joni feel when she arrived home?
2. What happened as a result of Joni's visit home?
(a) She refused to see her family.
(b) She became happier.
(c) Her bedsores opened.
(d) She became depressed.
3. What changed in Joni and Dick's relationship?
(a) He moved to be closer to her.
(b) They became friends.
(c) They stopped speaking.
(d) They got married.
4. What did Joni want to learn to do again?
(a) Use her hands.
(b) Use her legs.
5. Which of Joni's family members was sick in Chapter 9?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her niece.
(c) Her dad.
(d) Her sister Jay.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did most people feel when seeing Joni for the first time?
2. Who told Joni that life has no meaning?
3. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
4. What did Joni do in Chapter 9 that she had thought she would never be able to?
5. Who asked Joni to come live with them?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)