|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jay and Joni live when they moved in together?
(a) The family ranch.
(b) An apartment in town.
(c) Next door to their parents.
(d) With Diana.
2. What attitude did Jay, Diana and Dick have about walking with Joni in her wheelchair?
3. After speaking with Don, what did Joni believe about their relationship?
(a) They could make it work.
(b) It was impossible.
(c) It would only cause pain.
(d) She needed to end it.
4. What did Joni initially believe about her relationship with Don?
(a) She needed to end it.
(b) It would only cause them pain.
(c) They could make it work.
(d) It was impossible.
5. What did Joni's doctors have to do to prevent her from continuing to get bedsores?
(a) Reduce her physical therapy.
(b) Stop her visits home.
(c) Keep her in the Stryker bed permanently.
(d) Shave her bones down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Joni's family members was sick in Chapter 9?
2. What did Steve and Joni do on Wednesdays?
3. What did Joni's occupational therapist want her to do?
4. What holiday was Joni able to go home for one day?
5. What did Joni and Don argue about at Christmas?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)