Chapters 1 and 2
1. What sensation did Joni feel when hitting her head?
(a) Electric shock.
2. Where did Joni's accident occur?
(a) Arbor Lake.
(b) Niagra Falls.
(c) Standley Bay.
(d) Chesapeake Bay.
3. Who saved Joni from drowning?
4. On which part of her body could Joni feel Kathy's touch after the accident?
5. What did the doctor use to see if Joni could feel anything?
6. Which cervical level did the doctors say that Joni's fracture dislocation was at?
(a) 4th and 5th.
(b) 1st and 2nd.
(d) 2nd and 3rd.
7. What type of bed was Joni in when she woke from surgery?
(d) Full electric.
8. Which fellow ICU patient died just a few days after arriving?
9. What was Joni's official diagnosis?
(a) Spastic paralysis.
(c) Flaccid paralysis.
10. When was Joni's father born?
11. What is Joni's mother's name?
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,406 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)