Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When the other gulls look at Jonathan in awe, what does he proclaim himself to be, needing to learn from them instead?
2. Perfect speed is "being _________."
3. What does Jonathan feel is just even more of a burden to bear?
4. Jonathan now has new wings of polished _________.
5. What is the name of the Flock that hunts for food in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What happens to Jonathan every time he tries...
This section contains 1,004 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)