|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do these other gulls have an elegant technique for doing as they fly?
2. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
3. When the other gulls look at Jonathan in awe, what does he proclaim himself to be, needing to learn from them instead?
4. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(a) Other gulls
(b) His pain
(d) His family
5. Some gulls need how many lives in order to find that life is about more than eating?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
2. At first, Jonathan can not transport himself more than a ________ width at a time.
3. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
4. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
5. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)