|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the seagull that feels he has been too harshly and unjustly treated by the Flock?
(a) Fletcher Lynd
(b) Jonathan Livingston
(c) Marshall Weathers
2. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
3. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
4. What fills Jonathan's eyes when he tells the Elder Gull he wants to conquer another unknown?
(a) A strange glow
(b) A haze
5. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jonathan think he is at the beginning of this part of the book?
2. What does Jonathan do for the first time since leaving Earth when he finally transports himself?
3. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
4. Only on occasion does Jonathan remember using wings in the fight for _________.
5. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)