|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan will begin to touch heaven when he touches perfect _________ beyond any limit
2. What does Jonathan's instructor say about Johnathan? He is a one in a __________ birds.
3. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to forget about as he is learning to transport himself?
4. Who is the Elder Gull?
5. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
2. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
3. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
4. What will traveling in the past and in the future help Jonathan to know the meaning of? Kindness and __________.
5. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Chiang passes to the other world, or transfigures, as many might call it.
2. What is the saying Jonathan remembers about Heaven in relation to fatigue?
3. When does Jonathan make the first sound since leaving Earth?
4. What does Jonathan believe Heaven should do in terms of limits?
5. What does Jonathan remember to use his wings for, only on occasion, however?
6. What are people saying about the Elder Gull, Chiang, as he is introduced in the story?
7. What is Chiang's response to Jonathan's question about whether this place is heaven or not?
8. What does Jonathan's teacher say when Johnathan asks why there are so few gulls in their location?
9. What does Jonathan want to do once his Guru has vanished and left his side?
10. When will Jonathan touch heaven, according to Chiang's answers?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)