|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dive has been resulting in Jonathan rolling violently and tumbling?
(b) Upside down
2. The voice tells Jonathan he does not have ________ for brains.
3. How many gulls join Jonathan in his exile?
4. What smiles the morning that Jonathan almost hits the gulls and the boat?
(a) Gull of Fortune
(d) The strange voice
5. How does Jonathan feel after breaking his promise to become like other gulls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was dismayed with Jonathan for his unique way of living?
2. What does Jonathan do as a result of hearing the voice in his head?
3. What does Jonathan become as a result of the Council's decision?
4. What does the strange voice tell Jonathan to do?
5. Jonathan was no ordinary ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. How many seagulls are in the morning Flock of seagulls that are simply trying to find food to eat?
2. What is Jonathan's reasoning for wanting to teach the others?
3. What is the gull speed record that Jonathan sets during his efforts to improve his flying?
4. Why doesn't Jonathan feel guilty about breaking the promise to the voice in his head?
5. Who is the seagull that practices flying slowly, far apart from the others as they are searching for food and eating?
6. What does the voice in Jonathan's head have to say about gulls flying in the dark?
7. What are the names of the five moves Jonathan learns to do when he is practicing his flying all the time?
8. As Jonathan begins his pull out during his record-setting speed, what happens?
9. What is the name of the morning's group of seagulls that are looking for food?
10. What does Jonathan discover is the key to turning when he is flying at great speeds?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)