|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a saying Jonathan remembers - Gulls never ________ in heaven.
2. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
3. What does Jonathan's instructor say about Johnathan? He is a one in a __________ birds.
4. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
5. Perfect speed is "being _________."
6. What is Jonathan's instructor's name?
7. What does Fletcher do when he hears the strange voice in his head?
(a) Crashes into the rocks
(b) Stumbles midair
(c) Flies faster
8. Some gulls need how many lives in order to find that life is about more than eating?
9. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
10. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
(a) Mulitple lives
(b) Other gulls
11. What does the Elder Gull do to prove the answer to #87 is correct?
(b) Vanishes and reappears
12. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(b) His family
(c) His pain
(d) Other gulls
13. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
14. One must know that one has _______ everywhere at once across space and time, according to the Elder Gull.
(c) The right to be
15. Who is the Elder Gull?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
2. Jonathan tells Fletcher not to be harsh towards gulls that only ________ themselves.
3. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
4. What do these new birds practice every day, much to the delight of Johnathan?
5. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)