|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
2. What does Jonathan's instructor say about Johnathan? He is a one in a __________ birds.
3. What will traveling in the past and in the future help Jonathan to know the meaning of? Kindness and __________.
4. Jonathan's voice tells Fletcher he must _____ them in order they may understand.
5. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
6. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
7. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
8. One must know that one has _______ everywhere at once across space and time, according to the Elder Gull.
(c) The right to be
9. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
(c) Nowhere. He's content.
(d) With the Elders
10. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
11. Some gulls need how many lives in order to find that life is about more than eating?
12. Only on occasion does Jonathan remember using wings in the fight for _________.
13. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
14. What does Jonathan want Fletcher to begin with as he takes him as a student?
(d) Level flight
15. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
(c) Mulitple lives
(d) Other gulls
Short Answer Questions
1. What do these new birds practice every day, much to the delight of Johnathan?
2. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to forget about as he is learning to transport himself?
3. What does Jonathan finally realize about himself? "I am a perfect, _______ gull!"
4. Is Jonathan disappointed that he didn't reach his goal?
5. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)