|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
2. What does Jonathan want Fletcher to begin with as he takes him as a student?
(c) Level flight
3. What does Jonathan do for the first time since leaving Earth when he finally transports himself?
4. One must know that one has _______ everywhere at once across space and time, according to the Elder Gull.
(d) The right to be
5. Most gulls scorn _________ and slowly go nowhere.
6. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
7. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
8. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
9. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to forget about as he is learning to transport himself?
10. How many more lives do these other gulls need in order to learn about perfection?
11. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
12. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
13. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
(a) 1750 miles
(b) 1000 miles
(c) 10,000 miles
(d) 500 miles
14. What does the Elder Gull do to prove the answer to #87 is correct?
(c) Vanishes and reappears
15. Perfect speed is "being _________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan feel even though none of the gulls he sees greet him?
2. Some gulls need how many lives in order to find that life is about more than eating?
3. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
4. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
5. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)