|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan feel he was born to do?
(a) Instruct other gulls
(b) Love others
(c) Travel the world
(d) Become an expert flyer
2. What color is Jonathan when he appears beside Fletcher?
(a) Black as Night
(d) Brilliant White
3. There is a saying Jonathan remembers - Gulls never ________ in heaven.
4. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
5. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
6. "The gull sees farthest who flies ___________.
7. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
8. Only on occasion does Jonathan remember using wings in the fight for _________.
9. How many more lives do these other gulls need in order to learn about perfection?
10. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
(a) Nowhere. He's content.
(c) With the Elders
11. What fills Jonathan's eyes when he tells the Elder Gull he wants to conquer another unknown?
(c) A haze
(d) A strange glow
12. What does Jonathan finally realize about himself? "I am a perfect, _______ gull!"
13. What is Jonathan's instructor's name?
14. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(b) Other gulls
(c) His family
(d) His pain
15. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan tells Fletcher not to be harsh towards gulls that only ________ themselves.
2. What does Jonathan do for the first time since leaving Earth when he finally transports himself?
3. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
4. What do these other gulls have an elegant technique for doing as they fly?
5. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)