|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(a) His family
(b) Other gulls
(c) His pain
2. What is the goal Jonathan sets for himself in relation to speed and performance?
(a) He wants to break the sound barrier
(b) He wants to attain twice as much
(c) He wants to break his last goal
(d) He wants to attain three times as much
3. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
4. What color is Jonathan when he appears beside Fletcher?
(a) Black as Night
(d) Brilliant White
5. What will traveling in the past and in the future help Jonathan to know the meaning of? Kindness and __________.
6. What does the Elder Gull do to prove the answer to #87 is correct?
(a) Vanishes and reappears
7. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
8. There is a saying Jonathan remembers - Gulls never ________ in heaven.
9. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
10. Who is skeptical of Jonathan's ideas and plans for his future?
(c) The Elder Gull
11. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
(a) 1750 miles
(b) 500 miles
(c) 1000 miles
(d) 10,000 miles
12. Jonathan's voice tells Fletcher he must _____ them in order they may understand.
13. What does Jonathan finally realize about himself? "I am a perfect, _______ gull!"
14. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
(d) The end
15. What fills Jonathan's eyes when he tells the Elder Gull he wants to conquer another unknown?
(a) A strange glow
(b) A haze
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan do for the first time since leaving Earth when he finally transports himself?
2. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
3. Who is the seagull that feels he has been too harshly and unjustly treated by the Flock?
4. Only on occasion does Jonathan remember using wings in the fight for _________.
5. Jonathan now has new wings of polished _________.
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)