|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
2. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
(a) With the Elders
(c) Nowhere. He's content.
3. What is Jonathan's instructor's name?
4. What color is Jonathan when he appears beside Fletcher?
(b) Black as Night
(d) Brilliant White
5. One must know that one has _______ everywhere at once across space and time, according to the Elder Gull.
(b) The right to be
6. Most gulls scorn _________ and slowly go nowhere.
7. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
(a) The end
8. Jonathan is sure he will see Sullivan again in the ______ and ________.
(a) Heaven, Earth
(b) Skies, Earth
(c) Here, Now
(d) Clouds, Sands
9. How many more lives do these other gulls need in order to learn about perfection?
10. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
11. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
12. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
13. "The gull sees farthest who flies ___________.
14. Only on occasion does Jonathan remember using wings in the fight for _________.
15. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan want Fletcher to begin with as he takes him as a student?
2. Jonathan tells Fletcher not to be harsh towards gulls that only ________ themselves.
3. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
4. What does Jonathan feel even though none of the gulls he sees greet him?
5. Who is skeptical of Jonathan's ideas and plans for his future?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)