|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the seagull that feels he has been too harshly and unjustly treated by the Flock?
(a) Fletcher Lynd
(c) Marshall Weathers
(d) Jonathan Livingston
2. "The gull sees farthest who flies ___________.
3. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
4. How many more lives do these other gulls need in order to learn about perfection?
5. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
6. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
7. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
8. What does Jonathan's instructor say about Johnathan? He is a one in a __________ birds.
9. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
(a) The end
10. What does Jonathan finally realize about himself? "I am a perfect, _______ gull!"
11. Who is skeptical of Jonathan's ideas and plans for his future?
(d) The Elder Gull
12. Jonathan's voice tells Fletcher he must _____ them in order they may understand.
13. What do these other gulls have an elegant technique for doing as they fly?
14. The Elder Gull says, "Flight only requires only understanding how to _____."
15. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) The simple techniques
(b) The sound barrier
(c) This world
(d) The speed of light
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan will begin to touch heaven when he touches perfect _________ beyond any limit
2. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
3. What do Jonathan's escorts wish him as they leave him alone?
4. What does Jonathan do for the first time since leaving Earth when he finally transports himself?
5. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)