|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, Jonathan can not transport himself more than a ________ width at a time.
2. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) This world
(b) The sound barrier
(c) The simple techniques
(d) The speed of light
3. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
4. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
5. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
6. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
7. What does the Elder Gull do to prove the answer to #87 is correct?
(d) Vanishes and reappears
8. Jonathan will begin to touch heaven when he touches perfect _________ beyond any limit
9. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
10. Jonathan is sure he will see Sullivan again in the ______ and ________.
(a) Heaven, Earth
(b) Skies, Earth
(c) Here, Now
(d) Clouds, Sands
11. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
12. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
13. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
14. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
(a) Other gulls
(c) Mulitple lives
15. What will traveling in the past and in the future help Jonathan to know the meaning of? Kindness and __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
2. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
3. What is Jonathan's instructor's name?
4. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
5. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)