|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
2. Jonathan will begin to touch heaven when he touches perfect _________ beyond any limit
3. How many more lives do these other gulls need in order to learn about perfection?
4. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) This world
(b) The sound barrier
(c) The speed of light
(d) The simple techniques
5. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
6. Only on occasion does Jonathan remember using wings in the fight for _________.
7. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
8. There is a saying Jonathan remembers - Gulls never ________ in heaven.
9. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
(a) 1000 miles
(b) 500 miles
(c) 1750 miles
(d) 10,000 miles
10. What do these other gulls have an elegant technique for doing as they fly?
11. What does Fletcher do when he hears the strange voice in his head?
(a) Stumbles midair
(b) Flies faster
(d) Crashes into the rocks
12. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
13. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
14. Where does Jonathan think he is at the beginning of this part of the book?
(a) His parents' house
(b) The beach
15. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan tells Fletcher not to be harsh towards gulls that only ________ themselves.
2. What will traveling in the past and in the future help Jonathan to know the meaning of? Kindness and __________.
3. What does Jonathan feel even though none of the gulls he sees greet him?
4. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
5. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)