|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
2. When the other gulls look at Jonathan in awe, what does he proclaim himself to be, needing to learn from them instead?
3. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
4. What is the goal Jonathan sets for himself in relation to speed and performance?
(a) He wants to break the sound barrier
(b) He wants to break his last goal
(c) He wants to attain three times as much
(d) He wants to attain twice as much
5. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
6. Most gulls scorn _________ and slowly go nowhere.
7. Perfect speed is "being _________."
8. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
9. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
10. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
(a) 1750 miles
(b) 500 miles
(c) 1000 miles
(d) 10,000 miles
11. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
(a) The end
12. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
13. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
14. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
15. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
2. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
3. What does Jonathan feel he was born to do?
4. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
5. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to forget about as he is learning to transport himself?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)