|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
2. What will traveling in the past and in the future help Jonathan to know the meaning of? Kindness and __________.
3. What is Jonathan's instructor's name?
4. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
5. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
6. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
(c) The end
7. Jonathan is sure he will see Sullivan again in the ______ and ________.
(a) Skies, Earth
(b) Heaven, Earth
(c) Here, Now
(d) Clouds, Sands
8. The Elder Gull says, "Flight only requires only understanding how to _____."
9. Perfect speed is "being _________."
10. What does Jonathan finally realize about himself? "I am a perfect, _______ gull!"
11. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
12. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
13. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
(a) 1000 miles
(b) 10,000 miles
(c) 500 miles
(d) 1750 miles
14. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
15. What does Jonathan feel even though none of the gulls he sees greet him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
2. Who is the Elder Gull?
3. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
4. Jonathan tells Fletcher not to be harsh towards gulls that only ________ themselves.
5. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)