|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
2. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
3. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(a) Other gulls
(b) His pain
(c) His family
4. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
(a) 1000 miles
(b) 10,000 miles
(c) 1750 miles
(d) 500 miles
5. What does Jonathan's instructor say about Johnathan? He is a one in a __________ birds.
6. "The gull sees farthest who flies ___________.
7. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to forget about as he is learning to transport himself?
8. Is Jonathan disappointed that he didn't reach his goal?
(b) Sort of
(c) Yes, but he reaches it the second time
9. Jonathan now has new wings of polished _________.
10. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
11. Who is skeptical of Jonathan's ideas and plans for his future?
(d) The Elder Gull
12. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
13. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
14. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
15. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
2. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
3. Perfect speed is "being _________."
4. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
5. When the other gulls look at Jonathan in awe, what does he proclaim himself to be, needing to learn from them instead?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)