|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
2. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
(a) 500 miles
(b) 1750 miles
(c) 10,000 miles
(d) 1000 miles
3. What does Jonathan feel he was born to do?
(a) Love others
(b) Become an expert flyer
(c) Travel the world
(d) Instruct other gulls
4. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
5. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
6. Jonathan is sure he will see Sullivan again in the ______ and ________.
(a) Here, Now
(b) Skies, Earth
(c) Clouds, Sands
(d) Heaven, Earth
7. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
8. What does Jonathan want Fletcher to begin with as he takes him as a student?
(c) Level flight
9. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) The speed of light
(b) This world
(c) The sound barrier
(d) The simple techniques
10. What does Jonathan do for the first time since leaving Earth when he finally transports himself?
11. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
(a) Nowhere. He's content.
(c) With the Elders
12. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
13. What do these new birds practice every day, much to the delight of Johnathan?
(a) Becoming like falcons
(d) Diving to the sea
14. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(a) Other gulls
(b) His family
(d) His pain
15. What color is Jonathan when he appears beside Fletcher?
(a) Brilliant White
(c) Black as Night
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
2. The Elder Gull says, "Flight only requires only understanding how to _____."
3. Who is the seagull that feels he has been too harshly and unjustly treated by the Flock?
4. When the other gulls look at Jonathan in awe, what does he proclaim himself to be, needing to learn from them instead?
5. Who is the Elder Gull?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)