|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One must know that one has _______ everywhere at once across space and time, according to the Elder Gull.
(b) The right to be
2. "The gull sees farthest who flies ___________.
3. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
4. Who is skeptical of Jonathan's ideas and plans for his future?
(d) The Elder Gull
5. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
6. What do these other gulls have an elegant technique for doing as they fly?
7. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
(c) Nowhere. He's content.
(d) With the Elders
8. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
9. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
10. There is a saying Jonathan remembers - Gulls never ________ in heaven.
11. What does the Elder Gull do to prove the answer to #87 is correct?
(c) Vanishes and reappears
12. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
13. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
14. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
(d) The end
15. What does Jonathan feel even though none of the gulls he sees greet him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Elder Gull?
2. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
3. What fills Jonathan's eyes when he tells the Elder Gull he wants to conquer another unknown?
4. Most gulls scorn _________ and slowly go nowhere.
5. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)