|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is skeptical of Jonathan's ideas and plans for his future?
(b) The Elder Gull
2. Jonathan's voice tells Fletcher he must _____ them in order they may understand.
3. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
(a) With the Elders
(d) Nowhere. He's content.
4. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
5. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(a) Other gulls
(b) His pain
(d) His family
6. What is the goal Jonathan sets for himself in relation to speed and performance?
(a) He wants to attain three times as much
(b) He wants to break his last goal
(c) He wants to attain twice as much
(d) He wants to break the sound barrier
7. Jonathan will begin to touch heaven when he touches perfect _________ beyond any limit
8. How many more lives do these other gulls need in order to learn about perfection?
9. What does Jonathan want Fletcher to begin with as he takes him as a student?
(b) Level flight
10. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
(a) Mulitple lives
(c) Other gulls
11. Where does Jonathan think he is at the beginning of this part of the book?
(c) His parents' house
(d) The beach
12. What does Fletcher do when he hears the strange voice in his head?
(a) Stumbles midair
(b) Flies faster
(d) Crashes into the rocks
13. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
14. The Elder Gull says, "Flight only requires only understanding how to _____."
15. Some gulls need how many lives in order to find that life is about more than eating?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to forget about as he is learning to transport himself?
2. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
3. At first, Jonathan can not transport himself more than a ________ width at a time.
4. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
5. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)