|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
2. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
3. There is a saying Jonathan remembers - Gulls never ________ in heaven.
4. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
5. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
6. Most gulls scorn _________ and slowly go nowhere.
7. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
8. Where does Jonathan think he is at the beginning of this part of the book?
(c) His parents' house
(d) The beach
9. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
(a) 1750 miles
(b) 10,000 miles
(c) 500 miles
(d) 1000 miles
10. What color is Jonathan when he appears beside Fletcher?
(b) Black as Night
(d) Brilliant White
11. What does Jonathan feel even though none of the gulls he sees greet him?
12. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
13. At first, Jonathan can not transport himself more than a ________ width at a time.
14. What fills Jonathan's eyes when he tells the Elder Gull he wants to conquer another unknown?
(a) A strange glow
(c) A haze
15. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) The sound barrier
(b) The speed of light
(c) The simple techniques
(d) This world
Short Answer Questions
1. How many more lives do these other gulls need in order to learn about perfection?
2. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
3. Who is the seagull that feels he has been too harshly and unjustly treated by the Flock?
4. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
5. Jonathan tells Fletcher not to be harsh towards gulls that only ________ themselves.
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)