|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan is sure he will see Sullivan again in the ______ and ________.
(a) Clouds, Sands
(b) Here, Now
(c) Skies, Earth
(d) Heaven, Earth
2. The Elder Gull says, "Flight only requires only understanding how to _____."
3. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
4. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(a) His pain
(b) His family
(c) Other gulls
5. Jonathan will begin to touch heaven when he touches perfect _________ beyond any limit
6. What does Jonathan's instructor say about Johnathan? He is a one in a __________ birds.
7. One must know that one has _______ everywhere at once across space and time, according to the Elder Gull.
(c) The right to be
8. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
9. Most gulls scorn _________ and slowly go nowhere.
10. What is Jonathan's instructor's name?
11. Who is the seagull that feels he has been too harshly and unjustly treated by the Flock?
(a) Marshall Weathers
(b) Fletcher Lynd
(c) Jonathan Livingston
12. Only on occasion does Jonathan remember using wings in the fight for _________.
13. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
14. Where does Jonathan think he is at the beginning of this part of the book?
(b) His parents' house
(c) The beach
15. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) The sound barrier
(b) The speed of light
(c) This world
(d) The simple techniques
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan asks the Elder Gull whether this world is not _____ after all and what happens next.
2. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
3. What do these new birds practice every day, much to the delight of Johnathan?
4. Jonathan's voice tells Fletcher he must _____ them in order they may understand.
5. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)