|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the other gulls look at Jonathan in awe, what does he proclaim himself to be, needing to learn from them instead?
2. Some gulls need how many lives in order to find that life is about more than eating?
3. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
4. What memories are fading for Jonathan as he spends more time in this new land?
(a) His family
(c) Other gulls
(d) His pain
5. What does Jonathan feel he was born to do?
(a) Love others
(b) Instruct other gulls
(c) Travel the world
(d) Become an expert flyer
6. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
7. Jonathan tells Fletcher not to be harsh towards gulls that only ________ themselves.
(b) Want to be
(c) Pretend to be
8. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
9. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
10. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to forget about as he is learning to transport himself?
11. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
(a) With the Elders
(d) Nowhere. He's content.
12. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
13. "The gull sees farthest who flies ___________.
14. Jonathan is sure he will see Sullivan again in the ______ and ________.
(a) Clouds, Sands
(b) Skies, Earth
(c) Heaven, Earth
(d) Here, Now
15. Jonathan now has new wings of polished _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan feel even though none of the gulls he sees greet him?
2. What does Jonathan want Fletcher to begin with as he takes him as a student?
3. What will traveling in the past and in the future help Jonathan to know the meaning of? Kindness and __________.
4. What is Jonathan's instructor's name?
5. There is a saying Jonathan remembers - Gulls never ________ in heaven.
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)