|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast do the gulls pass over the beach as they fly back to the Flock?
2. Where does Jonathan think he is at the beginning of this part of the book?
(b) His parents' house
(d) The beach
3. What does Jonathan vow he will do when the voice says what it does in #24?
(a) Just stop thinking
(b) Talk to his family
(c) Find a better teacher
(d) Try another day
4. What does the Elder Gull do to prove the answer to #87 is correct?
(c) Vanishes and reappears
5. How many gulls begin to fly toward the Flock's beach area?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan enjoy, even though they make the ground Flock miserable?
2. Jonathan was no ordinary ______.
3. What is Jonathan beginning during his fast dive when he loses control?
4. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
5. Who has been hoping for such a disaster as Fletcher has undergone towards the end of this part of the book?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)