|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan was no ordinary ______.
2. Fletcher tells the gulls they are already ________, and the Flock and can be of more help there than where they are now.
(a) Better than
3. What is the middle name of the gull who likes to practice flying all by himself?
4. What do the students want to hear from Fletcher?
(a) How to fly a loop
(b) How to learn to be perfect
(c) All about Jonathan
(d) All about philosophy
5. Jonathan wonders why the hardest thing for a gull to understand is that it is ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. A single _________ is the key to curving while diving, Johnathan finds.
2. What does Jonathan feel is just even more of a burden to bear?
3. Who is impressed with the demonstration of Johnathan and his students?
4. Who summons Jonathan when he begins to think about teaching the other gulls how to fly?
5. Fletcher has not died, but merely changed his ___________ of consciousness abruptly.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)