|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If falcons were meant to fly at night, the voice says, they would have the eyes of what bird?
2. What does Jonathan finally realize about himself? "I am a perfect, _______ gull!"
3. Perfect speed is "being _________."
4. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
5. Jonathan wonders why the hardest thing for a gull to understand is that it is ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan believes heaven ought not have natural __________.
2. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
3. What does Jonathan decide he needs to do with his wings in order to succeed in the dive from #10?
4. What is Jonathan beginning during his fast dive when he loses control?
5. Where is Jonathan banished to as a result of his actions?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)