|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point does Fletcher break up during his 16 point vertical slow roll?
2. What are the the gulls coming to Jonathan to do?
(a) To teach him more
(b) To bring him to the Flock
(c) To take him home
(d) To feed him
3. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
4. What does Jonathan do for the first time since leaving Earth when he finally transports himself?
5. The Elder Gull says, "Flight only requires only understanding how to _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan flies the first ________ of any seagull on Earth.
2. __________ is power, joy, and pure beauty.
3. What will traveling in the past and in the future help Jonathan to know the meaning of? Kindness and __________.
4. Who is skeptical of Jonathan's ideas and plans for his future?
5. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)