|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan's voice tells Fletcher he must _____ them in order they may understand.
2. What does Jonathan do as a result of hearing the voice in his head?
(a) He folds most of his wings
(b) He tries to draw a map for himself
(c) He gives up
(d) He sees that being a part of the Flock is the best idea
3. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) The speed of light
(b) The simple techniques
(c) This world
(d) The sound barrier
4. How many gulls are there in the Flock when the Outcasts and Jonathan return?
5. What does Jonathan enjoy, even though they make the ground Flock miserable?
(a) Loud screeches
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan is sure he will see Sullivan again in the ______ and ________.
2. Who is the seagull that feels he has been too harshly and unjustly treated by the Flock?
3. What does the answer to #112 want to become in order to make the Flock sorry for saying the things they have?
4. How many other students does Jonathan attract when he is teaching Fletcher how to fly?
5. Jonathan wonders why the hardest thing for a gull to understand is that it is ________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)