|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan fly through, without killing anyone?
(a) The forest
(b) The Flock
(c) The beach
(d) The water
2. When does Jonathan attempt his dives again?
(a) The next night
(c) He doesn't
(d) A few days later
3. How far up in the sky is Jonathan at first when he is practicing his flying?
(a) 2000 feet
(b) 100 feet
(c) 25 feet
(d) 1000 feet
4. What is Jonathan limited by, according to the strange voice he hears in his head?
5. What is NOT one of the techniques that Jonathan learns?
(a) Slow roll
(b) Gull bunt
(c) Loop de loop
(d) Inverted spin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the strange voice tell Jonathan to do?
2. What is the terminal velocity Jonathan reaches when he is practicing?
3. What is Jonathan beginning during his fast dive when he loses control?
4. What is the name of the Flock that hunts for food in the morning?
5. Who summons Jonathan when he begins to think about teaching the other gulls how to fly?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)