|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gulls join Jonathan in his exile?
2. What does Jonathan do as he gives one last look around and flies into a perfect dark sky?
(c) Soars above
3. What does the strange voice tell Jonathan to do?
(a) Join the Flock
(b) Teach others
(c) Try again
(d) Give up
4. What kind of wings does the strange voice tell Johnathan he does not have?
5. What kind of dive has been resulting in Jonathan rolling violently and tumbling?
(d) Upside down
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan tries to defend his actions, saying he is the most ________ of gulls.
2. What is NOT one of the techniques that Jonathan learns?
3. Jonathan realizes gulls can lift themselves out of _________.
4. What does Jonathan drop on purpose when he realizes he just wants to fly and it was pointless for him to try to be like other birds?
5. Who summons Jonathan when he begins to think about teaching the other gulls how to fly?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)