|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to make Jonathan want to try his flights at even higher heights?
(a) His mom
(b) The voice
(c) Other gulls
(d) His conscience
2. How many times does Jonathan try this dive in question #10?
(a) 10 times
(b) 5 times
(c) 2 times
(d) 100 times
3. How many birds are in the group mentioned in question #1?
4. "Seagulls, as you know, never falter, never _____."
5. For what purpose is Jonathan summoned, as indicated in #45?
(a) To be punished for Learning
(b) To be given prison time
(c) To stand to Center for Shame
(d) To stand in Charge for Flying
Short Answer Questions
1. To the rest of the gulls, it is not flying that matters, but ________.
2. What is Jonathan limited by, according to the strange voice he hears in his head?
3. What are the the gulls coming to Jonathan to do?
4. Who is the Elder Gull?
5. Jonathan's greatest sorrow is that the other gulls refused to see the ______ of flight.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)