|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) The sound barrier
(b) The simple techniques
(c) This world
(d) The speed of light
2. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
3. Jonathan's voice tells Fletcher he must _____ them in order they may understand.
4. Where is Jonathan banished to as a result of his actions?
(a) Far Cliffs
(b) Far Mountains
(c) Dover Cliffs
(d) Rocky Mountains
5. Jonathan realizes gulls can lift themselves out of _________.
(b) The beach's monotony
(d) Poor flying
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the Council say that Jonathan has violated the dignity and the tradition?
2. What is the terminal velocity Jonathan reaches when he is practicing?
3. "Once one touches excellence in learning, ___________ are unnecessary."
4. How far are the gulls on Earth from Heaven?
5. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)