|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At 1000 feet, what does Jonathan climb to attempt during one of his many flying excursions?
(a) A full power dive
(b) A roll
(c) A somersault
(d) A tunnel spin
2. When does Jonathan regain consciousness?
(a) Two days later
(c) After dark
(d) In a few minutes
3. Jonathan believes he has discovered the _______ for their lives.
(a) Way to the truth
(b) Higher purpose
(c) Secret of meaning
(d) Best physical activity
4. Some gulls need how many lives in order to find that life is about more than eating?
5. To the rest of the gulls, it is not flying that matters, but ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, Jonathan can not transport himself more than a ________ width at a time.
2. If falcons were meant to fly at night, the voice says, they would have the eyes of what bird?
3. Those who put aside travel for perfection go anywhere ______.
4. What color is Jonathan when he appears beside Fletcher?
5. What is the answer to the question Jonathan asks of the answer to #57 as to their identity?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)