Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rab go with his new gun?
2. Where do the Lytes go when they flee from Boston?
3. What is the ratio of the British to American soldiers at the first battle?
4. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
5. Who organizes the spy system?
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the war may have changed if Paul Revere hadn't reached Charlestown in time. Would the British have been able to take advantage of the unpreparedness of the Minute Men?
Essay Topic 2
Johnny almost gave away his identity by helping the injured Lieutenant Stranger. Explore the pros and cons of Johnny's feelings and actions regarding their friendship.
Essay Topic 3
How might the story have changed if Rab had left Boston when he had the chance? Why do you think he stayed? Loyalty? Patriotism? Freedom? Friendship?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)