|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
2. How were Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
3. Which weapon most interests Rab?
4. Where is the first battle held?
5. What is the name of the British groom?
Essay Topic 1
Explain Mr. Tweedie's importance to the Lapham family and their business. How did the relationship affect the Lapham girls?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Mrs. Lapham may have felt when Isannah chose to go with Lavinia Lyte.
Essay Topic 3
Why did Jonathon Lyte promise Sam Adams that he would stop importing goods? Did Lyte feel guilty? Was Lyte just afraid of Adams? Could it have damaged Lyte's business?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)