Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
2. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
3. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
4. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
5. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Johnny criticize Dove's work?
2. What is the big change in Johnny's reaction to the world...
This section contains 588 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)