|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 A World to Come.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the British groom?
2. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Fish Street
(b) Salt Lane
(c) King's Avenue
(d) Beacon Street
3. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
(d) Family portaits
4. What is the name of the missing pig?
5. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
(a) Lyte's black stallion
(b) The Lapham's dog
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Rab's grandfather
Short Answer Questions
1. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
2. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
3. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
4. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
5. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)