|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 A World to Come.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
2. In what city does the main story take place?
(a) Washington, DC
3. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Hancock's Wharf
(c) Quincy Market
(d) Boston Common
4. What is the name of the governor?
5. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Rab Silsbee
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Percival Tweedie
(d) John Hancock
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
2. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
3. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
4. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
5. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)