|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 A World to Come.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(b) They would have to stand trial
(c) They could be executed for treason
(d) They would be sent back to England
2. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(a) Colonists for Britain
(c) Sons of Liberty
(d) Washington's Warriors
3. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
4. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
5. What does Jehu give to Johnny?
(d) Silver coins
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
2. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
3. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
4. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
5. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)