|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 A World to Come.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
2. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Deliver papers
(b) Read books
(c) Shoe horses
3. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Spring 1776
(b) Summer 1772
(c) Autumn 1773
(d) Winter 1775
4. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Harmony and happiness
(b) Birth and death
(d) Rash and fever
5. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
2. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
3. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
4. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
5. What is the name of the British groom?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)