|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 A World to Come.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(b) Deliver papers
(c) Shoe horses
(d) Read books
2. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Salt Lane
(b) Fish Street
(c) King's Avenue
(d) Beacon Street
3. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
4. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For telling secrets to the British
(b) For lying
(c) For taking silver coins from his slave
(d) For not being able to write
5. Which group will not be empowered by the colonists freedom?
(c) Russian serfs
(d) French Peasants
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continues to publish the Observer?
2. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
3. Who pays Johnny to deliver messages?
4. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
5. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)