|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 A World to Come.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
2. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
(a) Chafing dish
(b) Sugar bowl
3. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
(a) The bill incurred from hiring the marching band
(b) Bill created by King George for damage done to the ships
(c) Legislation to promote representation in Parliament
(d) The invoice for the tea
4. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
(a) Twenty dollars
(b) Thirty-five shillings
(c) Sixty pence
(d) Twenty pounds
5. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Johnny born?
2. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
3. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
4. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
5. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)