|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 A World to Come.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(c) Jonathon Lyte
2. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(a) A Sons of Liberty medal
(c) Lyte's silver cup
3. Where was Johnny born?
(a) New York
(d) Rhode Island
4. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) British soldiers ban all silver work
(b) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(c) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(d) Because it's the Sabbath
5. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) Furnace exploded
(b) Broken hammer
(c) A cracked crucible
(d) Runaway Horse
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
2. Which group will not be empowered by the colonists freedom?
3. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
4. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
5. To whom is Johnny related?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)