Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the British decide to go?
(c) Breed's Hill
(d) Lexington and Concord
2. Which group will not be empowered by the colonists freedom?
(c) Russian serfs
(d) French Peasants
3. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
(a) Josiah Quincy
(b) Sam Adams
(c) Billy Dawes
(d) Dr. Warren
4. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
(b) Tavern owners
(c) Master craftsmen
(d) Livery attendants
5. Who are the only civilians allowed near the ferry slip in North Boston?
(c) Town leaders
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
2. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
3. Why was Johnny arrested?
4. What was the key word that could be used to make Goblin jump?
5. Who hires Johnny?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)