|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
2. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) Boston Common
(b) In an attic
(c) Faneuil Hall
(d) At the Boston Observer office
3. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) Sam Adams
(b) John Hancock
(c) Paul Revere
(d) Josiah Quincy
4. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
5. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Shoe horses
(b) Deliver papers
(c) Read books
Short Answer Questions
1. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
2. On which street does Sam Adams live?
3. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
4. What is Rab's last name?
5. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)