|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hires Johnny?
(b) Josiah Quincy
(c) Paul Revere
2. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) For stealing the silver cup
(b) Horse thievery
(c) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
(d) Selling fake silver goods
3. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Read books
(c) Shoe horses
(d) Deliver papers
4. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(b) John Adams
(c) Justice Dana
(d) Judge Ambercrombie
5. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Colonists and Loyalists
(b) Militia and Society of Friends
(c) Whigs and Tories
(d) Sons of Liberty and Observers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the missing pig?
2. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
3. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
4. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
5. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)