|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
2. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
(b) Chafing dish
(d) Sugar bowl
3. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(a) Sons of Liberty
(c) Washington's Warriors
(d) Colonists for Britain
4. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(b) Mrs. Lapham
5. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) Johnny produces the family Bible
(b) By showing the silver cup
(c) Johnny's mother tells Lyte
(d) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
2. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
3. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
4. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
5. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)