|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dusty Miller?
2. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Three days in the stocks
(b) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
(c) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(d) Johnny had to pay a fine
3. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) John Adams
(b) Mr. Lapham
(c) John Hancock
(d) Josiah Quincy
4. To whom is Johnny related?
(b) John Hancock
(c) Mr. Lapham
(d) Jonathon Lyte
5. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
(a) Bunch of Grapes
(b) King's Coffee House
(c) Afric Queen
(d) Adams' Ale
Short Answer Questions
1. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
2. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
3. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
4. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
5. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)