|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For telling secrets to the British
(b) For lying
(c) For taking silver coins from his slave
(d) For not being able to write
2. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Hancock's Wharf
(b) Quincy Market
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Boston Common
3. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(c) New York
4. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
5. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
(b) A midwife
(d) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the silver cups made?
2. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
3. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
4. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
5. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)