|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(b) Mrs. Lapham
2. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(c) New York
3. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For lying
(b) For not being able to write
(c) For telling secrets to the British
(d) For taking silver coins from his slave
4. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) For stealing the silver cup
(b) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
(c) Horse thievery
(d) Selling fake silver goods
5. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) Johnny produces the family Bible
(b) Johnny's mother tells Lyte
(c) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate
(d) By showing the silver cup
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
2. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
3. Who represents Johnny at trial?
4. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
5. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)