|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
2. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Johnny had to pay a fine
(b) Three days in the stocks
(c) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
(d) Nothing, he was acquitted.
3. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(b) British soldiers ban all silver work
(c) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(d) Because it's the Sabbath
4. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Society of Friends
(b) Cockerel Church
(c) Christ Church
(d) North Church
5. What does Jehu give to Johnny?
(d) Silver coins
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dusty Miller?
2. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
3. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
4. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
5. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)