|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(b) Militia and Society of Friends
(c) Whigs and Tories
(d) Colonists and Loyalists
2. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
3. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
4. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(b) A bad reputation
(c) His injured hand
5. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
(a) Union Jack
(b) Tree of Liberty
(d) American flag
Short Answer Questions
1. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
2. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
3. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
4. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
5. In what city does the main story take place?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)