|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Militia and Society of Friends
(b) Whigs and Tories
(c) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(d) Colonists and Loyalists
2. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
3. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
(d) Mrs. Lapham
4. Who offers to hire Johnny away from Mr. Lapham?
(a) Josiah Quincy
(b) Paul Revere
(c) Samuel Adams
(d) John Hancock
5. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
(a) Adams' Ale
(b) Afric Queen
(c) King's Coffee House
(d) Bunch of Grapes
Short Answer Questions
1. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
2. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
3. What is the name of the missing pig?
4. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
5. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)