|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(b) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(c) British soldiers ban all silver work
(d) Because it's the Sabbath
2. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Rab Silsbee
(b) John Hancock
(c) Jonathon Lyte
(d) Percival Tweedie
3. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Rash and fever
(b) Harmony and happiness
(c) Birth and death
4. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(c) Willow charcoal
(d) Fireplace matches
5. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who represents Johnny at trial?
2. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
3. Who offers to hire Johnny away from Mr. Lapham?
4. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
5. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)