|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
2. Where was Johnny born?
(b) Rhode Island
(c) New York
3. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Cockerel Church
(b) Society of Friends
(c) North Church
(d) Christ Church
4. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Jonathon Lyte
(b) Percival Tweedie
(c) John Hancock
(d) Rab Silsbee
5. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
(a) Johnny is caught stealing
(b) Johnny and Mr. Lapham have an argument
(c) He has to find a new job
(d) Johnny fights with Mrs. Lapham's daughters
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature is Isannah compared to by Johnny?
2. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
3. Who represents Johnny at trial?
4. In what city does the main story take place?
5. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)