|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 The Rising Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(a) A Sons of Liberty medal
(b) Lyte's silver cup
2. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Josiah Quincy
(c) Mr. Lapham
(d) John Adams
3. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(a) Stable hand
4. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(d) Silver scraps
5. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) North Church
(b) Cockerel Church
(c) Christ Church
(d) Society of Friends
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
2. In what city does the main story take place?
3. What is Johnny's middle name?
4. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
5. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)