|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: "The Rising Eye".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(b) Writing paper.
(c) Hair ribbons.
2. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
3. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
(c) Chafing dish.
(d) Sugar bowl.
4. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(a) His injured hand.
(b) A bad reputation.
5. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(b) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte.
(c) Three days in the stocks.
(d) Johnny had to pay a fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Johnny arrested?
2. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
3. Which of these traits does NOT describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
4. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
5. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)