|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: "The Rising Eye".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
(b) Mrs. Lapham.
2. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
(a) Paul Revere.
(c) John Hancock.
3. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) Judge Ambercrombie.
(b) John Adams.
(c) Sir Malcolm Peachtree.
(d) Justice Dana.
4. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Birth and death.
(b) Rash and fever.
(c) Harmony and happiness.
5. Where was Johnny born?
(b) New York.
(c) Rhode Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
2. Which of these traits does NOT describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
3. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
4. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
5. How old is Dusty Miller?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)