Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
2. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
3. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
4. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Summer 1772
(b) Winter 1775
(c) Spring 1776
(d) Autumn 1773
5. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) Sam Adams
(b) Josiah Quincy
(c) John Hancock
(d) Paul Revere
Short Answer Questions
1. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
2. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
3. What is the name of the missing pig?
4. What ruse is used to notify Observers of the meeting time?
5. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)