|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 The Scarlet Deluge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is executed for desertion?
(a) Sergeant Gale
(b) Captain Smith
2. What is the name of the governor?
3. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
(a) Hiding place
(c) Silver knife
4. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
5. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They could be executed for treason
(b) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(c) They would be sent back to England
(d) They would have to stand trial
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
2. Who helps Johnny escape from being flogged?
3. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
4. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
5. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)