Chapter 1 Up And About
* Readers meet Johnny Tremain, 14-year-old silversmith apprentice.
* Johnny and Dove, the other apprentice, do not get along.
* Mr. Lapham preaches to Johnny about pride.
* Cilla and Isannah tease Johnny.
* Johnny works for John Hancock.
* Johnny tells Cilla about the silver cup and family connection to Jonathon Lyte.
Chapter 2 The Pride of Your Power
* Johnny seeks out the advice of Paul Revere.
* Revere offers Johnny a job.
* Johnny gets special permission to finish making Hancock's angel on the Sabbath.
* Dove purposely gives Johnny faulty equipment.
* Johnny's hand is badly burned.
* Johnny's career as a silversmith ends.
* The Laphams ask Johnny to find another job and home.
Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass
* Johnny refuses to accept work for unskilled laborers.
* Mr. Tweedie becomes a partner in the silversmith shop.
* Mrs. Lapham intends to marry off one of her daughters to Tweedie.
* Johnny expresses his dislike for...
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)