|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
(b) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(c) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
(d) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
2. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) It whispers to him at night.
(b) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
(c) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
(d) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
3. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
(b) By exploding peoples' heads.
(c) By making too much noise.
(d) By angering God.
4. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
(a) It is drawn in a different style than the others.
(b) It takes place when Johnny is still alive.
(c) It refers to a character who has not yet been introduced.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny are in the same strip.
5. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) The doorbell rings.
(b) He opens the refrigerator.
(c) He flushes the toilet.
(d) His phone rings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
2. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
3. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
4. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
5. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)