|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
(a) Why he tried to kill Devi.
(b) His reasons for doing the things he's done.
(c) What drew him to the house in which he currently lives.
(d) When he and Nail Bunny met.
2. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
3. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
(b) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(c) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
(d) To remind people of their mortality.
4. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
5. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
(b) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
(c) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
(d) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
2. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
3. Who is Elize?
4. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
5. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
2. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
3. What is Johnny discussing, and with whom, at the beginning of Part 4?
4. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
5. How does Johnny feel when he returns from Hell?
6. What is the topic of the public service announcement in Part 4?
7. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
8. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
9. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
10. What happens when Tess and Kirk encounter the room full of captives, in Part 5?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)