|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Elize?
(a) Johnny's tour guide in Heaven.
(b) God's secretary.
(c) One of the gatekeepers.
(d) One of Johnny's former victims.
2. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(a) Senor Satan.
3. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) The place looks just like his house.
(b) The place is clean and sparkling.
(c) The place is messy and dirty.
(d) It is too dark for him to see anything.
4. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(b) He was deranged to begin with.
(c) He was too easily distracted from his task.
(d) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
5. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) Their role in the world and society.
(b) The insignificance of their actions.
(c) The impact their actions have on others.
(d) The futility of apologies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
2. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
3. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
4. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
5. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
2. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
3. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
4. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
5. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
6. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
7. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
8. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
9. How does Johnny feel when he returns from Hell?
10. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
This section contains 1,087 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)