|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(b) He was a much happier person.
(c) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(d) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
2. Who is Anne Gwish?
(a) Someone Johnny meets in Heaven.
(b) Johnny's new love interest.
(c) Devi's best friend.
(d) Johnny's temporary replacement.
3. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(b) He was too easily distracted from his task.
(c) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(d) He was deranged to begin with.
4. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(a) "Janitor of humanity."
5. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(b) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
(c) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(d) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
2. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
3. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
4. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
5. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)