|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Killing and raping a young woman.
(b) Robbing a bank.
(c) Cannibalizing his victims.
(d) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
2. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
(b) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
(c) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
(d) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
3. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) One of his victims bit him.
(b) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) D-Boy tried to kill him.
4. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
5. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His destructive mental capabilities.
(b) His new sense of control over his life.
(c) The coat he got there.
(d) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
2. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
3. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
4. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
5. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
2. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
3. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
4. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
5. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
6. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
7. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
8. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
9. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
10. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
This section contains 1,114 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)