|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
(a) He slaps Johnny.
(b) He vomits.
(c) He is speechless.
(d) He asks Johnny some questions about what he reads.
2. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(b) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(c) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(d) He has multiple personalities.
3. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
(b) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(c) He wants to seek professional help.
(d) He is not happy.
4. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
(b) It whispers to him at night.
(c) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
(d) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
5. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(b) The coat he got there.
(c) His new sense of control over his life.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
2. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
3. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
4. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
5. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
2. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
3. What do the Dough Boys discuss with Tess and Kirk, in Part 5?
4. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
5. What happens when the gatekeeper reads Johnny's list of actions during his life?
6. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
7. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
8. What do Johnny and the Devil discuss, regarding God?
9. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
10. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
This section contains 1,176 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)