|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) The moves she learned the week before.
(b) An air of aloofness and apathy.
(c) Her mysterious look.
(d) Making polite conversation with others.
2. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
(a) Their ability to communicate with the living.
(b) The destructive powers of their minds.
(c) Their powers of precognition.
(d) Their ability to return to Earth whenever they wish.
3. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Reuniting with loved ones.
(b) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
(c) Sitting still and silent.
(d) Talking and mingling.
4. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Mr. Eff.
5. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
(b) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(c) He is ripped apart by the monster.
(d) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
2. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
3. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
4. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
5. Where does Anne go once per week?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
2. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
3. How does Johnny feel when he returns from Hell?
4. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
5. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
6. What is Johnny's role in the world, according to the Devil?
7. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
8. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
9. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
10. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)