|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(b) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(c) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(d) He is a vegetarian.
2. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(b) His new sense of control over his life.
(c) The coat he got there.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
3. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He is not happy.
(b) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
(c) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(d) He wants to seek professional help.
4. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Her companion's death.
(b) The monster.
(c) Johnny's confession.
(d) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
5. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(b) Senor Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
2. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
3. What effect do humans have on the planet, according to the Devil?
4. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
5. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
2. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
3. What happens when Tess and Kirk encounter the room full of captives, in Part 5?
4. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
5. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
6. What do the Dough Boys discuss with Tess and Kirk, in Part 5?
7. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
8. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
9. What do Johnny and the Devil discuss, regarding God?
10. What happens when the gatekeeper reads Johnny's list of actions during his life?
This section contains 1,189 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)