|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is futile, in most cases.
(b) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(c) It must be exercised with great caution.
(d) It is a very negative force.
2. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By exploding peoples' heads.
(b) By making too much noise.
(c) By angering God.
(d) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
3. Who is Anne Gwish?
(a) Devi's best friend.
(b) Someone Johnny meets in Heaven.
(c) Johnny's new love interest.
(d) Johnny's temporary replacement.
4. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
(a) He asks Johnny some questions about what he reads.
(b) He slaps Johnny.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He is speechless.
5. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
(a) Johnny kills them.
(b) They are crushed when the house implodes.
(c) They are destroyed by the monster.
(d) They are burned alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
2. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
3. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
4. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
5. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
2. What do the Dough Boys discuss with Tess and Kirk, in Part 5?
3. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
4. What does Johnny think happened, to make him who he is now?
5. What do Johnny and the Devil discuss, regarding God?
6. What is Johnny's role in the world, according to the Devil?
7. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
8. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
9. How does Johnny feel when he returns from Hell?
10. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)