|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
(a) Screaming, crying and praying to be released don't work.
(b) He wishes he had the opportunity to finish his work.
(c) He is glad to be dying, because he will finally know the truth about the human condition.
(d) He is afraid to die, because he knows he will be judged for the things he has done.
2. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
(a) D-Boy is upbeat, and Mr. Eff is depressed.
(b) They are unable to speak.
(c) They have changed their appearances.
(d) They are able to move on their own for the first time.
3. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) The ability to think logically.
(b) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(c) Daytime talk shows.
(d) Relationships between people.
4. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) How he became a rampant killer.
(b) Why people enter into relationships with others.
(c) Why he is so afraid of the monster behind the wall.
(d) Why people always ridicule him.
5. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(b) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(c) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(d) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
2. What happens to the little boy in the Happy Noodle Boy strip, in Part 5?
3. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
4. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
5. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
2. What do Johnny and the Devil discuss, regarding God?
3. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
4. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
5. What happens when the gatekeeper reads Johnny's list of actions during his life?
6. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
7. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
8. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
9. What is the topic of the public service announcement in Part 4?
10. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)