|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
(a) A Band-Aid.
2. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
3. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
(a) His reasons for doing the things he's done.
(b) When he and Nail Bunny met.
(c) Why he tried to kill Devi.
(d) What drew him to the house in which he currently lives.
4. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His new sense of control over his life.
(b) The coat he got there.
(c) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
5. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(b) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(c) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
(d) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
2. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
3. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
4. Who is Anne Gwish?
5. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
2. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
3. What do the Dough Boys discuss with Tess and Kirk, in Part 5?
4. What is Johnny's role in the world, according to the Devil?
5. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
6. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
7. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
8. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
9. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
10. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)