|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
2. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(b) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(c) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(d) He is a vegetarian.
3. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
(a) There isn't enough help to keep up with maintenance tasks.
(b) It is there to deter newcomers who aren't committed enough.
(c) It is that way to provide a contrast between life outside the gates, and life inside.
(d) The mess is a tribute to things left behind in the mortal realm.
4. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
(b) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
(c) They have no physiological needs.
(d) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
5. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
(a) Screaming, crying and praying to be released don't work.
(b) He is glad to be dying, because he will finally know the truth about the human condition.
(c) He is afraid to die, because he knows he will be judged for the things he has done.
(d) He wishes he had the opportunity to finish his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
2. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
3. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
4. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
5. What effect do humans have on the planet, according to the Devil?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
2. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
3. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
4. What do the Dough Boys discuss with Tess and Kirk, in Part 5?
5. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
6. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
7. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
8. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
9. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
10. How does Johnny feel when he returns from Hell?
This section contains 1,202 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)