|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(b) The coat he got there.
(c) His new sense of control over his life.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
2. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(b) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
(c) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(d) He is ripped apart by the monster.
3. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
4. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
(a) His parents were poor.
(b) His teeth were crooked.
(c) He had bad acne.
(d) He was too skinny.
5. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
(b) By making too much noise.
(c) By exploding peoples' heads.
(d) By angering God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
2. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
3. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
4. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
5. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
2. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
3. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
4. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
5. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
6. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
7. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
8. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
9. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
10. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)