|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(c) Mr. Eff.
(d) Burger Boy.
2. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
3. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) The ability to think logically.
(b) Daytime talk shows.
(c) Relationships between people.
(d) Nothing; it is indefinable.
4. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(d) "Janitor of humanity."
5. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
2. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
3. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
4. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
5. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
2. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
3. How does Johnny feel when he returns from Hell?
4. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
5. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
6. What is Johnny's role in the world, according to the Devil?
7. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
8. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
9. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
10. What does Johnny think happened, to make him who he is now?
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)