|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(b) His destructive mental capabilities.
(c) The coat he got there.
(d) His new sense of control over his life.
2. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
(a) They are unable to speak.
(b) D-Boy is upbeat, and Mr. Eff is depressed.
(c) They have changed their appearances.
(d) They are able to move on their own for the first time.
3. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) An amorphous blob.
(b) A mass of tentacles.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A carnivorous plant.
4. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He is killed by the monster.
(b) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(c) He is killed by Johnny.
(d) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
5. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
(a) Another captive frees her.
(b) She beats Johnny up and runs away.
(c) The monster frees her.
(d) She slips out of her shackles.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
2. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
3. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
4. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
5. What does the gatekeeper read?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
2. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
3. What is the topic of the public service announcement in Part 4?
4. What does Johnny think happened, to make him who he is now?
5. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
6. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
7. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
8. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
9. What is Johnny discussing, and with whom, at the beginning of Part 4?
10. What do the Dough Boys discuss with Tess and Kirk, in Part 5?
This section contains 1,098 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)