|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
(a) They have become self-aware, and are getting stronger.
(b) They are really just facets of his own personality.
(c) They are the ones who convince him to do terrible things.
(d) They are not physically there; they are only figments of his imagination.
2. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
3. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(b) He is killed by Johnny.
(c) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(d) He is killed by the monster.
4. What happens to the little boy in the Happy Noodle Boy strip, in Part 5?
(a) He is killed by Happy Noodle Boy.
(b) He injures himself playing with his father's gun.
(c) He eats his dog, and becomes evil.
(d) He is hit by a car.
5. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(b) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(c) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(d) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
2. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
3. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
4. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
5. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)