|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is futile, in most cases.
(b) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(c) It is a very negative force.
(d) It must be exercised with great caution.
2. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why God created him.
(b) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
(c) Why his life has become such a disaster.
(d) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
3. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(b) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(c) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(d) He has multiple personalities.
4. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
(b) Johnny's confession.
(c) The monster.
(d) Her companion's death.
5. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
(a) When he and Nail Bunny met.
(b) What drew him to the house in which he currently lives.
(c) His reasons for doing the things he's done.
(d) Why he tried to kill Devi.
Short Answer Questions
1. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
2. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
3. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
4. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
5. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny think happened, to make him who he is now?
2. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
3. What happens when Tess and Kirk encounter the room full of captives, in Part 5?
4. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
5. What is Johnny discussing, and with whom, at the beginning of Part 4?
6. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
7. What is Johnny's role in the world, according to the Devil?
8. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
9. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
10. What do Johnny and the Devil discuss, regarding God?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)