|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
(b) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
(c) There is no time for the residents to clean.
(d) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
2. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
(c) A Band-Aid.
3. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) D-Boy tried to kill him.
(c) One of his victims bit him.
(d) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
4. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By angering God.
(b) By exploding peoples' heads.
(c) By making too much noise.
(d) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
5. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He is a vegetarian.
(b) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(c) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(d) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
2. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
3. What does the gatekeeper read?
4. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
5. What happens to the little boy in the Happy Noodle Boy strip, in Part 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
2. What is Johnny discussing, and with whom, at the beginning of Part 4?
3. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
4. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
5. What happens when the gatekeeper reads Johnny's list of actions during his life?
6. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
7. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
8. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
9. What is the topic of the public service announcement in Part 4?
10. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)