|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To be with her friends.
(b) To be around people who understand her.
(c) To lose weight.
(d) To educate herself.
2. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
(a) Their ability to communicate with the living.
(b) The destructive powers of their minds.
(c) Their ability to return to Earth whenever they wish.
(d) Their powers of precognition.
3. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(d) "Janitor of humanity."
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A police officer.
5. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By making too much noise.
(b) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
(c) By exploding peoples' heads.
(d) By angering God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
2. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
3. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
4. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
5. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
2. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
3. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
4. What happens when Tess and Kirk encounter the room full of captives, in Part 5?
5. What is the topic of the public service announcement in Part 4?
6. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
7. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
8. What is Johnny's role in the world, according to the Devil?
9. What do the Dough Boys discuss with Tess and Kirk, in Part 5?
10. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)