|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
(b) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(c) He is ripped apart by the monster.
(d) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
2. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Cannibalizing his victims.
(b) Robbing a bank.
(c) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(d) Killing and raping a young woman.
3. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
(a) A Band-Aid.
4. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(b) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(c) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(d) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
5. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
(b) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
(c) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
(d) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
2. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
3. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
4. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
5. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the gatekeeper reads Johnny's list of actions during his life?
2. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
3. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
4. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
5. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
6. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
7. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
8. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
9. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
10. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
This section contains 1,134 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)