|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
2. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(b) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(c) He is killed by Johnny.
(d) He is killed by the monster.
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(b) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(c) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(d) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
4. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
(a) They are unable to speak.
(b) D-Boy is upbeat, and Mr. Eff is depressed.
(c) They have changed their appearances.
(d) They are able to move on their own for the first time.
5. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
(a) "The Fly."
(b) "The Twilight Zone."
(c) "Lord of the Rings."
(d) "Lord of the Flies."
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
2. Where does Anne go once per week?
3. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
4. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
2. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
3. What do Johnny and the Devil discuss, regarding God?
4. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
5. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
6. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
7. How does Johnny feel when he returns from Hell?
8. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
9. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
10. What is the topic of the public service announcement in Part 4?
This section contains 1,157 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)