|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(b) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(c) He is ripped apart by the monster.
(d) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
2. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
3. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Killing and raping a young woman.
(c) Cannibalizing his victims.
(d) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
4. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
(a) The mess is a tribute to things left behind in the mortal realm.
(b) It is that way to provide a contrast between life outside the gates, and life inside.
(c) It is there to deter newcomers who aren't committed enough.
(d) There isn't enough help to keep up with maintenance tasks.
5. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(b) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
(c) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(d) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
2. Who is Anne Gwish?
3. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
4. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
5. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the young woman and the newly-introduced captive in the first strip of Part 5?
2. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
3. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
4. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
5. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
6. What do Johnny and the Devil discuss, regarding God?
7. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
8. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
9. What is the topic of the public service announcement in Part 4?
10. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
This section contains 1,140 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)