|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
2. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(a) "Janitor of humanity."
3. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Mr. Eff.
(c) Burger Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
4. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(b) The ability to think logically.
(c) Relationships between people.
(d) Daytime talk shows.
5. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
(a) "The Fly."
(b) "Lord of the Rings."
(c) "The Twilight Zone."
(d) "Lord of the Flies."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
2. Who is Anne Gwish?
3. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
4. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
5. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
2. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
3. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
4. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
5. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
6. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
7. How does Johnny feel when he returns from Hell?
8. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
9. What do Johnny and the Devil discuss, regarding God?
10. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)