|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
(b) Sitting still and silent.
(c) Reuniting with loved ones.
(d) Talking and mingling.
2. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(b) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(c) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(d) He is a vegetarian.
3. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
4. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
5. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
(a) Their ability to return to Earth whenever they wish.
(b) Their powers of precognition.
(c) The destructive powers of their minds.
(d) Their ability to communicate with the living.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
2. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
3. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
4. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
5. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
2. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
3. What does Johnny think happened, to make him who he is now?
4. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
5. What is the topic of the public service announcement in Part 4?
6. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
7. What is everyone in Heaven doing, and why?
8. What happens when the gatekeeper reads Johnny's list of actions during his life?
9. What comes through the floor at the beginning of Part 5?
10. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)