|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His new sense of control over his life.
(b) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(c) His destructive mental capabilities.
(d) The coat he got there.
2. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
(b) It whispers to him at night.
(c) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
(d) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
3. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
(a) Another captive frees her.
(b) She beats Johnny up and runs away.
(c) She slips out of her shackles.
(d) The monster frees her.
4. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Her companion's death.
(b) Johnny's confession.
(c) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
(d) The monster.
5. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Reuniting with loved ones.
(b) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
(c) Talking and mingling.
(d) Sitting still and silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
2. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
4. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
5. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Johnny discussing, and with whom, at the beginning of Part 4?
2. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
3. What happens when Tess and Kirk encounter the room full of captives, in Part 5?
4. What happens when the gatekeeper reads Johnny's list of actions during his life?
5. What problems does Johnny encounter in Hell?
6. What does Johnny discuss with his female captive, in the second strip of Part 4?
7. What does Johnny observe about the state of Heaven, and what is the reason for it?
8. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
9. What do the Dough Boys discuss with Tess and Kirk, in Part 5?
10. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)