|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(b) Having dinner at a restaurant.
(c) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
(d) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
2. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are true.
(b) They are revelatory.
(c) They are lies.
(d) They are nonsensical.
3. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
(a) His own wants and desires.
(b) People who will disappoint him.
(c) Death and the afterlife.
(d) The people who have hurt him in the past.
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(b) Mister Boo.
5. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(b) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(c) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(d) Improving the town's infrastructure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
3. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
5. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the comic strip written by Johnny about?
2. How does Johnny feel about himself?
3. What does the survey taker question Johnny about?
4. What does Johnny's female captive say, in Part 4, that he is offended by?
5. What does Johnny think happened, to make him who he is now?
6. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
7. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
8. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
9. What does Happy Noodle Boy do, at the end of Part 3?
10. How does Johnny's first encounter with Devi end?
This section contains 1,144 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)