|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(b) It is the number of the beast.
(c) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(d) It is the number of heaven.
2. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They make him think about his actions.
(b) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(c) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(d) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
3. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were lots of potential victims here.
(b) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(c) There were some torture devices already installed.
(d) No one knew him in this area.
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
5. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
3. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
4. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
5. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the survey taker question Johnny about?
2. Who is Devi, and what brings her and Johnny together?
3. Why isn't the first captive in Part 2 afraid of dying, and how does Johnny respond to his lack of fear?
4. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
5. What happens at the convenience store, in Part 2?
6. What is the comic strip written by Johnny about?
7. What does the first captive in Part 2 ask Johnny to do, and why does he refuse?
8. How does Johnny feel about his victims?
9. What happens to the young couple in Part 3?
10. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)