|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
(b) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(c) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
(d) A girl who attended her date's last show.
2. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(b) He believes in God and Heaven.
(c) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(d) He is depressed and already wants to die.
3. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(a) Johnny C.
5. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He laughs with her.
(b) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(c) He flies into a rage.
(d) He is frightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
2. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
3. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about himself?
2. What happens to Squee in Part 3?
3. What does the survey taker question Johnny about?
4. How does Johnny's first encounter with Devi end?
5. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2?
6. What comments does Johnny make, in Part 2, regarding his victims' last moments?
7. Who is the first character to be introduced in the book, and how is he introduced?
8. What is Squee's relationship with his parents like?
9. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
10. What does Happy Noodle Boy do, at the end of Part 3?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)