|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) His last victim fought back.
(b) He cut himself on broken glass.
(c) He fell off of his bike.
(d) He was hit by a car.
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(b) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) They helped to cause their own demise.
(d) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
3. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) His mother is waiting for him.
(b) The police are closing in.
(c) UFOs are coming.
(d) The man might regain consciousness.
4. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
(a) Because he tells the man his name.
(b) Because he is crying.
(c) Because he refuses to go with the man.
(d) Because he doesn't do what the man asks him to do.
5. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Edgar Vargas.
(b) Edward Vallas.
(c) Ethan Vasquez.
(d) Eddie Vandermeer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
2. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. Who is the first character to be introduced?
5. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Devi, and what brings her and Johnny together?
2. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
3. What is the comic strip written by Johnny about?
4. What comments does Johnny make, in Part 2, regarding his victims' last moments?
5. What does Johnny do to help Squee, in Part 3?
6. What precipitates Johnny's rampage at the fast-food restaurant?
7. What triggers Johnny's killing spree at the cafe?
8. What does Happy Noodle Boy do, at the end of Part 3?
9. What is the last thing Johnny writes in his "die-ary", in Part 2?
10. How does Johnny feel about himself?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)