|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't smoke.
(b) He doesn't have a cell phone.
(c) He doesn't carry cash.
(d) He doesn't wear a watch.
2. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
3. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(a) Johnny C.
4. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
(a) "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
(b) "Ode to Joy."
(c) "Walking on Sunshine."
(d) "Come On Get Happy."
5. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Lock his window.
(b) Sleep without a nightlight.
(c) Speak to his parents.
(d) Leave his teddy bear alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
3. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. Who is the first character to be introduced?
5. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Johnny's first encounter with Devi end?
2. What is the last thing Johnny writes in his "die-ary", in Part 2?
3. What does the first captive in Part 2 ask Johnny to do, and why does he refuse?
4. How does Johnny feel about himself?
5. Why isn't Johnny's victim amused by the story Johnny tells in Part 3?
6. What does Happy Noodle Boy do, at the end of Part 3?
7. What is Squee's relationship with his parents like?
8. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
9. Who is Shmee?
10. What does the survey taker question Johnny about?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)