|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(b) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(c) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(d) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
3. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't carry cash.
(b) He doesn't have a cell phone.
(c) He doesn't wear a watch.
(d) He doesn't smoke.
4. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why he hears voices in his head.
(b) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(c) Why people are so unpleasant.
(d) Why there is no justice in the world.
5. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The bookstore.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
3. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
4. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
5. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
2. What is the last thing Johnny writes in his "die-ary", in Part 2?
3. What is the comic strip written by Johnny about?
4. What does the survey taker question Johnny about?
5. Who is the main character, and what does he do?
6. How does Johnny feel about his victims?
7. Why isn't Johnny's victim amused by the story Johnny tells in Part 3?
8. What are some of the reasons Johnny cites for killing people in the cafe, in Part 3?
9. What happens to Squee in Part 3?
10. How does Johnny feel about himself?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)