|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why he hears voices in his head.
(c) Why there is no justice in the world.
(d) Why people are so unpleasant.
2. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are true.
(b) They are lies.
(c) They are revelatory.
(d) They are nonsensical.
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He laughs with her.
(d) He flies into a rage.
5. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
(b) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(c) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
(d) Having dinner at a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
2. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
3. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
4. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
5. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. What triggers Johnny's killing spree at the cafe?
2. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
3. What happens to the young couple in Part 3?
4. How does Johnny feel about himself?
5. How does Johnny feel about his second captive, the young woman, in Part 2?
6. Who is the main character, and what does he do?
7. How does Johnny feel about his victims?
8. How does Johnny's first encounter with Devi end?
9. What does the survey taker question Johnny about?
10. What are some of the reasons Johnny cites for killing people in the cafe, in Part 3?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)