|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her head was removed.
(b) She had been tortured.
(c) She was tied to a cross.
(d) Her blood was drained.
2. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her she is beautiful.
(b) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
(c) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(d) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
3. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't smoke.
(b) He doesn't wear a watch.
(c) He doesn't carry cash.
(d) He doesn't have a cell phone.
4. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(b) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(c) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(d) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
5. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Listening to loud music.
(c) Gagging them.
(d) Cutting out their tongues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
3. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
4. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Johnny's victim amused by the story Johnny tells in Part 3?
2. What happens to Squee in Part 3?
3. What happens at the convenience store, in Part 2?
4. Who is the main character, and what does he do?
5. What is the last thing Johnny writes in his "die-ary", in Part 2?
6. What are some of the reasons Johnny cites for killing people in the cafe, in Part 3?
7. Who is Shmee?
8. How does Johnny's first encounter with Devi end?
9. What happens to the young couple in Part 3?
10. What is Squee's relationship with his parents like?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)