Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
(b) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(c) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(d) He tells her she is beautiful.
2. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
(a) His CD skips.
(b) He stops to think about what he is doing.
(c) He needs a drink.
(d) He sees someone he knows.
3. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A clothing boutique.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A fast-food restaurant.
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(b) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(c) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
3. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
4. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
5. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny think happened, to make him who he is now?
2. What is the last thing Johnny writes in his "die-ary", in Part 2?
3. According to Tess, why did she end up as a captive in Johnny's house?
4. What is Squee's relationship with his parents like?
5. Who is Anne Gwish, and what is revealed about her character in Part 5?
6. How does Johnny react to Jimmy in Part 7, and why?
7. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
8. What happens to the young couple in Part 3?
9. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2?
10. What happened when Johnny kidnapped Kirk?
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)