|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) He was simply born that way.
(b) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(c) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
(d) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
2. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A pen.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A wooden stake.
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Throws him out the window.
(b) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(c) Yells at him more.
(d) Laughs at him.
5. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
(b) Violence in the media.
(c) Teen pregnancy.
(d) Internet addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
2. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
3. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
4. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
5. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way does Johnny try to help Squee, in Part 7?
2. What happens to Johnny at the end of Part 4?
3. What happens at the convenience store, in Part 2?
4. What comments does Johnny make, in Part 2, regarding his victims' last moments?
5. What does Johnny hope to accomplish with the phone call he makes in Part 7?
6. What does Johnny do to help Squee, in Part 3?
7. Who is the main character, and what does he do?
8. What powers do the people in Heaven have, and how does Johnny use his?
9. What does Nail Bunny say, in Part 4, about Johnny's hobbies before the killing?
10. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)