|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't wear a watch.
(b) He doesn't smoke.
(c) He doesn't carry cash.
(d) He doesn't have a cell phone.
2. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) The man might regain consciousness.
(b) The police are closing in.
(c) His mother is waiting for him.
(d) UFOs are coming.
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It shocks the person who rings it.
(b) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(c) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(d) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They tried to trip him once.
(b) They laughed at him once.
(c) They're wearing expensive boots.
(d) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
2. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
3. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
5. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the reasons Johnny cites for killing people in the cafe, in Part 3?
2. What happens at the convenience store, in Part 2?
3. What does the first captive in Part 2 ask Johnny to do, and why does he refuse?
4. What is Squee's relationship with his parents like?
5. What discussion does Johnny have at the beginning of Part 3?
6. How does Johnny's first encounter with Devi end?
7. Why isn't Johnny's victim amused by the story Johnny tells in Part 3?
8. What does Johnny do to help Squee, in Part 3?
9. What does Happy Noodle Boy do, at the end of Part 3?
10. Why isn't the first captive in Part 2 afraid of dying, and how does Johnny respond to his lack of fear?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)