|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
(a) A man who sat in front of them and kept telling them to be quiet.
(b) The bad acting in the movie they just saw.
(c) The recent string of murders in the area.
(d) The flaws in their relationship.
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(b) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(c) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(d) Starting a neighborhood watch.
3. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(b) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(c) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(d) His bedroom window is broken.
4. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He fell off of his bike.
(c) He cut himself on broken glass.
(d) His last victim fought back.
5. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
(b) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(c) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
(d) A girl who attended her date's last show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
2. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
5. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Devi, and what brings her and Johnny together?
2. Who is the first character to be introduced in the book, and how is he introduced?
3. Why does Johnny want to harm the first captive in Part 2?
4. What happens to the young couple in Part 3?
5. What triggers Johnny's killing spree at the cafe?
6. How does Johnny's first encounter with Devi end?
7. What comments does Johnny make, in Part 2, regarding his victims' last moments?
8. What does the first captive in Part 2 ask Johnny to do, and why does he refuse?
9. What discussion does Johnny have at the beginning of Part 3?
10. Who is Shmee?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)