|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
2. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(b) To see if it still works.
(c) To show that he can feel pain.
(d) To prove that he can't die.
3. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) His last victim fought back.
(b) He was hit by a car.
(c) He cut himself on broken glass.
(d) He fell off of his bike.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(b) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(c) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(d) To torture her before he kills her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
2. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
3. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
5. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about his second captive, the young woman, in Part 2?
2. Who is Shmee?
3. Who is the first character to be introduced in the book, and how is he introduced?
4. What happens at the convenience store, in Part 2?
5. Why isn't the first captive in Part 2 afraid of dying, and how does Johnny respond to his lack of fear?
6. Who is the main character, and what does he do?
7. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
8. What happens to the young couple in Part 3?
9. Why isn't Johnny's victim amused by the story Johnny tells in Part 3?
10. Who is Devi, and what brings her and Johnny together?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)