|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It shocks the person who rings it.
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(d) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(b) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(c) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
5. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Throws him out the window.
(c) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(d) Yells at him more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
3. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
5. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Johnny and Burger Boy say about emotion, in Part 7?
2. What is the last thing Johnny writes in his "die-ary", in Part 2?
3. Who is the main character, and what does he do?
4. Why does Jimmy come to see Johnny?
5. What does Johnny reveal to Squee, in Part 4?
6. What does Johnny hope to accomplish with the phone call he makes in Part 7?
7. What does Tess dislike about Kirk?
8. What does the first captive in Part 2 ask Johnny to do, and why does he refuse?
9. What triggers Johnny's killing spree at the cafe?
10. How does Johnny react to Jimmy in Part 7, and why?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)