|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Edward Vallas.
(b) Ethan Vasquez.
(c) Edgar Vargas.
(d) Eddie Vandermeer.
2. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(b) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(c) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(d) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
3. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) A girl who attended her date's last show.
(b) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(c) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
(d) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
4. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
(a) Violence in the media.
(b) Internet addiction.
(c) Teen pregnancy.
5. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They are trying to manipulate him.
(b) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(c) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(d) They are planning to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
2. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
3. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
4. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
5. Who is the first character to be introduced?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Johnny want to harm the first captive in Part 2?
2. What precipitates Johnny's rampage at the fast-food restaurant?
3. How does Johnny feel about his second captive, the young woman, in Part 2?
4. What comments does Johnny make, in Part 2, regarding his victims' last moments?
5. What is the comic strip written by Johnny about?
6. What happens at the convenience store, in Part 2?
7. What does the first captive in Part 2 ask Johnny to do, and why does he refuse?
8. What does the survey taker question Johnny about?
9. What does Happy Noodle Boy do, at the end of Part 3?
10. Who is the main character, and what does he do?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)