|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(b) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(c) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(d) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
2. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Burger Boy.
(b) Nail Bunny.
(c) Mr. Eff.
3. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(b) He needs more blood for the wall.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
4. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(b) His bedroom window is broken.
(c) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(d) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(b) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(c) He believes in God and Heaven.
(d) He believes that he cannot be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
2. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
3. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
4. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
5. What is Johnny's house number?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2?
2. What is Squee's relationship with his parents like?
3. What happens to Squee in Part 3?
4. Who is the first character to be introduced in the book, and how is he introduced?
5. Who is the main character, and what does he do?
6. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
7. What does Johnny do to help Squee, in Part 3?
8. What does Happy Noodle Boy do, at the end of Part 3?
9. What triggers Johnny's killing spree at the cafe?
10. What discussion does Johnny have at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)