|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Mr. Eff.
(c) Burger Boy.
2. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
(b) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(c) A girl who attended her date's last show.
(d) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
3. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(b) Mister Boo.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) He learns how to fly the ship.
(b) They drop him back to Earth.
(c) He goes back to their planet with them.
(d) They perform experiments on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
3. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
4. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
5. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which characters influence Johnny, regarding whether or not he should commit suicide, in Part 1?
2. What comments does Johnny make, in Part 2, regarding his victims' last moments?
3. How does Johnny feel about himself?
4. What does the first captive in Part 2 ask Johnny to do, and why does he refuse?
5. How does Johnny feel about his second captive, the young woman, in Part 2?
6. What is the last thing Johnny writes in his "die-ary", in Part 2?
7. What happens to the young couple in Part 3?
8. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2?
9. What are some of the reasons Johnny cites for killing people in the cafe, in Part 3?
10. What is the comic strip written by Johnny about?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)