|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He almost gets hit by a car.
(b) He loses his teddy bear.
(c) He loses his mother at the mall.
(d) He gets beat up at school.
2. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Clean up his house.
(b) Make some friends.
(c) Change his wardrobe.
(d) Go out and try to enjoy things.
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
4. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(b) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(c) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(d) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
5. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(b) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(c) They make him think about his actions.
(d) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
2. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
3. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
4. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
5. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Johnny's victim amused by the story Johnny tells in Part 3?
2. What discussion does Johnny have at the beginning of Part 3?
3. What happens to Squee in Part 3?
4. What is the comic strip written by Johnny about?
5. Why isn't the first captive in Part 2 afraid of dying, and how does Johnny respond to his lack of fear?
6. What precipitates Johnny's rampage at the fast-food restaurant?
7. What happens at the convenience store, in Part 2?
8. How does Johnny feel about his victims?
9. What triggers Johnny's killing spree at the cafe?
10. How does Johnny's first encounter with Devi end?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)