|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) His house.
(b) A coffee shop.
2. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(b) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(c) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(d) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
3. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
(b) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
(c) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
(d) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
4. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Cannibalizing his victims.
(b) Killing and raping a young woman.
(c) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(d) Robbing a bank.
5. What does the gatekeeper read?
(a) A memo concerning why Johnny was sent there.
(b) Johnny's "Happy Noodle Boy" comics.
(c) Johnny's diary.
(d) A list of the acts Johnny committed during his life.
6. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
7. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(b) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(c) He is a vegetarian.
(d) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
8. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
(b) Her companion's death.
(c) The monster.
(d) Johnny's confession.
9. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dog.
(d) A police officer.
10. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
11. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
(b) Not completing his task.
(c) Letting the monster escape.
(d) Caring about small, cruel people.
12. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Burger Boy.
(d) Mr. Eff.
13. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To lose weight.
(b) To be around people who understand her.
(c) To be with her friends.
(d) To educate herself.
14. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
(a) The mess is a tribute to things left behind in the mortal realm.
(b) It is there to deter newcomers who aren't committed enough.
(c) There isn't enough help to keep up with maintenance tasks.
(d) It is that way to provide a contrast between life outside the gates, and life inside.
15. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
(b) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
(c) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
(d) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
2. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
3. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
4. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
5. Who is Elize?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)