Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) There is no time for the residents to clean.
(b) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
(c) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
(d) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
2. Where does Anne go once per week?
(a) A belly-dancing class.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) Night school.
3. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is futile, in most cases.
(b) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(c) It is a very negative force.
(d) It must be exercised with great caution.
4. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(b) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
(c) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(d) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(b) He has multiple personalities.
(c) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(d) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
6. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Killing and raping a young woman.
(c) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(d) Cannibalizing his victims.
7. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
(a) They are crushed when the house implodes.
(b) Johnny kills them.
(c) They are destroyed by the monster.
(d) They are burned alive.
8. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) The place is clean and sparkling.
(b) The place looks just like his house.
(c) The place is messy and dirty.
(d) It is too dark for him to see anything.
9. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Her companion's death.
(b) The monster.
(c) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
(d) Johnny's confession.
10. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) The doorbell rings.
(b) He opens the refrigerator.
(c) His phone rings.
(d) He flushes the toilet.
11. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(b) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(c) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(d) He is a vegetarian.
12. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(b) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(c) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(d) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
13. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
(a) "Lord of the Flies."
(b) "The Fly."
(c) "Lord of the Rings."
(d) "The Twilight Zone."
14. What does the gatekeeper read?
(a) A memo concerning why Johnny was sent there.
(b) A list of the acts Johnny committed during his life.
(c) Johnny's diary.
(d) Johnny's "Happy Noodle Boy" comics.
15. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
(a) They are not physically there; they are only figments of his imagination.
(b) They have become self-aware, and are getting stronger.
(c) They are the ones who convince him to do terrible things.
(d) They are really just facets of his own personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
2. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
3. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
4. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
5. Who is Elize?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)