|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A bird.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A dog.
2. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(b) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(c) He was too easily distracted from his task.
(d) He was deranged to begin with.
3. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
(a) It is there to deter newcomers who aren't committed enough.
(b) It is that way to provide a contrast between life outside the gates, and life inside.
(c) The mess is a tribute to things left behind in the mortal realm.
(d) There isn't enough help to keep up with maintenance tasks.
4. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
(a) Another captive frees her.
(b) She beats Johnny up and runs away.
(c) The monster frees her.
(d) She slips out of her shackles.
5. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(a) "Janitor of humanity."
6. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
(a) They are able to move on their own for the first time.
(b) They have changed their appearances.
(c) D-Boy is upbeat, and Mr. Eff is depressed.
(d) They are unable to speak.
7. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Why people always ridicule him.
(b) How he became a rampant killer.
(c) Why people enter into relationships with others.
(d) Why he is so afraid of the monster behind the wall.
8. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(b) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
(c) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(d) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
9. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
(b) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(c) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
(d) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
10. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) His phone rings.
(b) The doorbell rings.
(c) He opens the refrigerator.
(d) He flushes the toilet.
11. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) It is too dark for him to see anything.
(b) The place is messy and dirty.
(c) The place is clean and sparkling.
(d) The place looks just like his house.
12. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(b) Cannibalizing his victims.
(c) Killing and raping a young woman.
(d) Robbing a bank.
13. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He is killed by the monster.
(b) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(c) He is killed by Johnny.
(d) He escapes, and changes his ways.
14. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why God created him.
(b) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
(c) Why his life has become such a disaster.
(d) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
15. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(b) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(c) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(d) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
2. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
3. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
4. What effect do humans have on the planet, according to the Devil?
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)