|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
(a) She doesn't know how to free them from their shackles.
(b) She reasons that she will go get help and come back for them.
(c) One of them is rude to her.
(d) She doesn't have enough time to free them before the monster catches up.
2. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
3. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She bursts into flame.
(b) She escapes.
(c) She disintegrates.
(d) She screams in pain.
4. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
5. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(b) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(c) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
(d) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
6. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) The insignificance of their actions.
(b) The futility of apologies.
(c) Their role in the world and society.
(d) The impact their actions have on others.
7. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
8. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) Making polite conversation with others.
(b) The moves she learned the week before.
(c) An air of aloofness and apathy.
(d) Her mysterious look.
9. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
(a) It takes place when Johnny is still alive.
(b) Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny are in the same strip.
(c) It refers to a character who has not yet been introduced.
(d) It is drawn in a different style than the others.
10. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(d) "Janitor of humanity."
11. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(b) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(c) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(d) He is a vegetarian.
12. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
13. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A dentist.
14. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(c) Mr. Eff.
(d) Burger Boy.
15. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
(a) "Lord of the Flies."
(b) "The Fly."
(c) "Lord of the Rings."
(d) "The Twilight Zone."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
2. Who is Elize?
3. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
4. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
5. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)