|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A teacher.
2. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She screams in pain.
(b) She disintegrates.
(c) She bursts into flame.
(d) She escapes.
3. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
(a) They are unable to speak.
(b) D-Boy is upbeat, and Mr. Eff is depressed.
(c) They are able to move on their own for the first time.
(d) They have changed their appearances.
4. Where does Anne go once per week?
(a) A belly-dancing class.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) Night school.
(d) A nightclub.
5. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
(b) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
(c) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
(d) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
6. Who is Anne Gwish?
(a) Devi's best friend.
(b) Someone Johnny meets in Heaven.
(c) Johnny's temporary replacement.
(d) Johnny's new love interest.
7. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why his life has become such a disaster.
(b) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
(c) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
(d) Why God created him.
8. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He is not happy.
(b) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(c) He wants to seek professional help.
(d) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
9. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A dog.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A bird.
(d) A police officer.
10. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(b) His new sense of control over his life.
(c) The coat he got there.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
11. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) His phone rings.
(b) He flushes the toilet.
(c) He opens the refrigerator.
(d) The doorbell rings.
12. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(b) He is killed by Johnny.
(c) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(d) He is killed by the monster.
13. What effect do humans have on the planet, according to the Devil?
(a) They are necessary for the planet's survival.
(b) They created an imbalance between Heaven and Hell by inflating Hell's population.
(c) Their misdeeds leave an invisible residue on the planet.
(d) They create an imbalance between their species and nature.
14. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
(b) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
(c) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(d) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
15. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To be around people who understand her.
(b) To lose weight.
(c) To be with her friends.
(d) To educate herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
2. What does the gatekeeper read?
3. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
4. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
5. Who is Elize?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)