|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) One of his victims bit him.
(b) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) D-Boy tried to kill him.
2. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(b) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(c) He is killed by the monster.
(d) He is killed by Johnny.
3. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
4. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) He opens the refrigerator.
(b) His phone rings.
(c) He flushes the toilet.
(d) The doorbell rings.
5. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
(b) His house.
(c) A coffee shop.
6. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(b) He wants to seek professional help.
(c) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
(d) He is not happy.
7. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
(a) Why he tried to kill Devi.
(b) What drew him to the house in which he currently lives.
(c) His reasons for doing the things he's done.
(d) When he and Nail Bunny met.
8. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) The place is messy and dirty.
(b) It is too dark for him to see anything.
(c) The place looks just like his house.
(d) The place is clean and sparkling.
9. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A dog.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A bird.
10. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
(a) They are able to move on their own for the first time.
(b) D-Boy is upbeat, and Mr. Eff is depressed.
(c) They have changed their appearances.
(d) They are unable to speak.
11. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
(b) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
(c) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
(d) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
12. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She screams in pain.
(b) She bursts into flame.
(c) She disintegrates.
(d) She escapes.
13. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Not completing his task.
(b) Caring about small, cruel people.
(c) Letting the monster escape.
(d) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
14. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(b) He is a vegetarian.
(c) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(d) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
15. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His new sense of control over his life.
(b) His destructive mental capabilities.
(c) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(d) The coat he got there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Elize?
2. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
3. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
4. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)