|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) The monster.
(b) Her companion's death.
(c) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
(d) Johnny's confession.
2. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) An amorphous blob.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A carnivorous plant.
(d) A mass of tentacles.
3. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
4. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
(a) With his own blood.
(b) With a nail, on the floor.
(c) With someone else's blood.
(d) With a marker, on the wall.
5. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Why people always ridicule him.
(b) How he became a rampant killer.
(c) Why he is so afraid of the monster behind the wall.
(d) Why people enter into relationships with others.
6. What happens to the little boy in the Happy Noodle Boy strip, in Part 5?
(a) He is killed by Happy Noodle Boy.
(b) He eats his dog, and becomes evil.
(c) He injures himself playing with his father's gun.
(d) He is hit by a car.
7. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
(a) She reasons that she will go get help and come back for them.
(b) She doesn't have enough time to free them before the monster catches up.
(c) She doesn't know how to free them from their shackles.
(d) One of them is rude to her.
8. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
9. What does the gatekeeper read?
(a) A list of the acts Johnny committed during his life.
(b) A memo concerning why Johnny was sent there.
(c) Johnny's "Happy Noodle Boy" comics.
(d) Johnny's diary.
10. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
(a) He is speechless.
(b) He vomits.
(c) He asks Johnny some questions about what he reads.
(d) He slaps Johnny.
11. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) It is too dark for him to see anything.
(b) The place looks just like his house.
(c) The place is messy and dirty.
(d) The place is clean and sparkling.
12. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) D-Boy tried to kill him.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) One of his victims bit him.
(d) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
13. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
(b) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
(c) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
(d) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
14. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why God created him.
(b) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
(c) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
(d) Why his life has become such a disaster.
15. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
2. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
4. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
5. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)