|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(b) His new sense of control over his life.
(c) His destructive mental capabilities.
(d) The coat he got there.
2. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She bursts into flame.
(b) She screams in pain.
(c) She escapes.
(d) She disintegrates.
3. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(b) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(c) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(d) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
4. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Caring about small, cruel people.
(b) Not completing his task.
(c) Letting the monster escape.
(d) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(b) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(c) He has multiple personalities.
(d) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
6. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A bird.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A dog.
7. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He wants to seek professional help.
(b) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(c) He is not happy.
(d) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
8. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
9. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
(a) She doesn't know how to free them from their shackles.
(b) One of them is rude to her.
(c) She reasons that she will go get help and come back for them.
(d) She doesn't have enough time to free them before the monster catches up.
10. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(b) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
(c) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(d) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
11. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(b) He is a vegetarian.
(c) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(d) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
12. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(c) Mr. Eff.
13. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A mass of tentacles.
(b) An amorphous blob.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A carnivorous plant.
14. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It must be exercised with great caution.
(b) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(c) It is a very negative force.
(d) It is futile, in most cases.
15. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Mr. Eff.
(d) Burger Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
2. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
3. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
4. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
5. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)