|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) The futility of apologies.
(b) The impact their actions have on others.
(c) Their role in the world and society.
(d) The insignificance of their actions.
2. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(b) The coat he got there.
(c) His destructive mental capabilities.
(d) His new sense of control over his life.
3. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
(b) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
(c) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(d) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A teacher.
5. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(b) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(c) He is a vegetarian.
(d) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
6. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To lose weight.
(b) To be with her friends.
(c) To be around people who understand her.
(d) To educate herself.
7. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
(a) It is drawn in a different style than the others.
(b) It takes place when Johnny is still alive.
(c) It refers to a character who has not yet been introduced.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny are in the same strip.
8. What does the gatekeeper read?
(a) A memo concerning why Johnny was sent there.
(b) A list of the acts Johnny committed during his life.
(c) Johnny's diary.
(d) Johnny's "Happy Noodle Boy" comics.
9. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(b) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(c) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(d) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
10. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
11. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
(b) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(c) He is not happy.
(d) He wants to seek professional help.
12. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(c) Mr. Eff.
13. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(b) He has multiple personalities.
(c) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(d) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
14. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
(b) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
(c) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
(d) They have no physiological needs.
15. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) An air of aloofness and apathy.
(b) The moves she learned the week before.
(c) Making polite conversation with others.
(d) Her mysterious look.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
2. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
3. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
4. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
5. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)