|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
2. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(b) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(c) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(d) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
3. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He was a much happier person.
(b) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(c) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(d) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
4. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) The moves she learned the week before.
(b) Making polite conversation with others.
(c) An air of aloofness and apathy.
(d) Her mysterious look.
5. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
6. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(b) He was deranged to begin with.
(c) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(d) He was too easily distracted from his task.
7. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
(a) They are crushed when the house implodes.
(b) Johnny kills them.
(c) They are burned alive.
(d) They are destroyed by the monster.
8. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
9. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(b) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(c) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
(d) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
10. Who is Anne Gwish?
(a) Johnny's temporary replacement.
(b) Someone Johnny meets in Heaven.
(c) Johnny's new love interest.
(d) Devi's best friend.
11. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Killing and raping a young woman.
(b) Cannibalizing his victims.
(c) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(d) Robbing a bank.
12. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(b) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
(c) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(d) He is ripped apart by the monster.
13. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(b) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(c) He is disfigured and bloody.
(d) He appears to be working with Johnny.
14. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
(b) There is no time for the residents to clean.
(c) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
(d) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
15. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
(b) Not completing his task.
(c) Letting the monster escape.
(d) Caring about small, cruel people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
2. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
3. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
4. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
5. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)