|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anne Gwish?
(a) Devi's best friend.
(b) Someone Johnny meets in Heaven.
(c) Johnny's new love interest.
(d) Johnny's temporary replacement.
2. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) He flushes the toilet.
(b) His phone rings.
(c) He opens the refrigerator.
(d) The doorbell rings.
3. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(b) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
(c) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(d) He was a much happier person.
4. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
5. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
(b) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
(c) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
(d) They have no physiological needs.
6. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
(a) "Lord of the Flies."
(b) "The Twilight Zone."
(c) "Lord of the Rings."
(d) "The Fly."
7. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A bird.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A dog.
(d) A little boy.
8. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Caring about small, cruel people.
(b) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
(c) Not completing his task.
(d) Letting the monster escape.
9. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(b) It is a very negative force.
(c) It is futile, in most cases.
(d) It must be exercised with great caution.
10. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(b) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(c) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(d) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
11. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
(a) The destructive powers of their minds.
(b) Their powers of precognition.
(c) Their ability to return to Earth whenever they wish.
(d) Their ability to communicate with the living.
12. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
13. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
14. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
(a) With a marker, on the wall.
(b) With his own blood.
(c) With a nail, on the floor.
(d) With someone else's blood.
15. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
(b) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(c) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(d) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
2. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
3. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
4. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)