|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
(a) She still doesn't understand why she was kidnapped.
(b) She is leaving a house where rude, ignorant people are shackled, to escape to a world where they roam free.
(c) She wasn't able to kill Johnny.
(d) She wasn't able to save her friend.
2. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Mr. Eff.
(c) Nail Bunny.
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(b) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(c) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(d) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
4. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(b) He is disfigured and bloody.
(c) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(d) He appears to be working with Johnny.
5. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She screams in pain.
(b) She disintegrates.
(c) She bursts into flame.
(d) She escapes.
6. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Burger Boy.
(b) Mr. Eff.
(c) Nail Bunny.
7. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
8. What does the gatekeeper read?
(a) Johnny's "Happy Noodle Boy" comics.
(b) Johnny's diary.
(c) A memo concerning why Johnny was sent there.
(d) A list of the acts Johnny committed during his life.
9. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
(a) He is glad to be dying, because he will finally know the truth about the human condition.
(b) He is afraid to die, because he knows he will be judged for the things he has done.
(c) He wishes he had the opportunity to finish his work.
(d) Screaming, crying and praying to be released don't work.
10. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(a) Writing in his diary.
(c) Playing guitar.
(d) Writing songs.
11. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(b) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
(c) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(d) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
12. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) An air of aloofness and apathy.
(b) Making polite conversation with others.
(c) Her mysterious look.
(d) The moves she learned the week before.
13. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) Relationships between people.
(b) The ability to think logically.
(c) Daytime talk shows.
(d) Nothing; it is indefinable.
14. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(b) It must be exercised with great caution.
(c) It is a very negative force.
(d) It is futile, in most cases.
15. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
(b) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
(c) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
(d) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anne Gwish?
2. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
3. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
5. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)