|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Cannibalizing his victims.
(b) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Killing and raping a young woman.
2. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) The impact their actions have on others.
(b) The insignificance of their actions.
(c) Their role in the world and society.
(d) The futility of apologies.
3. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
(a) With someone else's blood.
(b) With his own blood.
(c) With a nail, on the floor.
(d) With a marker, on the wall.
4. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
5. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
6. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She escapes.
(b) She screams in pain.
(c) She disintegrates.
(d) She bursts into flame.
7. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
(c) A Band-Aid.
8. What happens to the little boy in the Happy Noodle Boy strip, in Part 5?
(a) He injures himself playing with his father's gun.
(b) He eats his dog, and becomes evil.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He is killed by Happy Noodle Boy.
9. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Caring about small, cruel people.
(b) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
(c) Not completing his task.
(d) Letting the monster escape.
10. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(b) He is not happy.
(c) He wants to seek professional help.
(d) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
11. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Burger Boy.
(c) Mr. Eff.
(d) Nail Bunny.
12. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To be with her friends.
(b) To be around people who understand her.
(c) To lose weight.
(d) To educate herself.
13. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
(a) He was too skinny.
(b) His parents were poor.
(c) His teeth were crooked.
(d) He had bad acne.
14. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
15. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why God created him.
(b) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
(c) Why his life has become such a disaster.
(d) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
2. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
3. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
4. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
5. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)