|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(b) Senor Satan.
2. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
(b) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(c) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(d) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
3. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
(a) "Lord of the Flies."
(b) "The Twilight Zone."
(c) "Lord of the Rings."
(d) "The Fly."
4. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
5. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
(b) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
(c) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
(d) There is no time for the residents to clean.
6. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
7. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) Their role in the world and society.
(b) The insignificance of their actions.
(c) The impact their actions have on others.
(d) The futility of apologies.
8. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Mr. Eff.
(c) Burger Boy.
9. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A bird.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A dog.
10. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
(b) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
(c) They have no physiological needs.
(d) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
11. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By exploding peoples' heads.
(b) By angering God.
(c) By making too much noise.
(d) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
12. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
13. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
(a) A Band-Aid.
14. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Sitting still and silent.
(b) Reuniting with loved ones.
(c) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
(d) Talking and mingling.
15. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(b) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(c) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(d) He is a vegetarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
2. Where does Anne go once per week?
3. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
4. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
5. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)