|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(b) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
(c) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(d) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
2. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(b) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
(c) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(d) He is ripped apart by the monster.
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(b) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(c) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(d) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
4. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
(b) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
(c) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
(d) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
5. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
(a) The monster frees her.
(b) She beats Johnny up and runs away.
(c) Another captive frees her.
(d) She slips out of her shackles.
6. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
(b) Reuniting with loved ones.
(c) Talking and mingling.
(d) Sitting still and silent.
7. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
(a) It is drawn in a different style than the others.
(b) It takes place when Johnny is still alive.
(c) Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny are in the same strip.
(d) It refers to a character who has not yet been introduced.
8. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
(b) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
(c) It whispers to him at night.
(d) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
9. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(c) Mr. Eff.
10. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) One of his victims bit him.
(b) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) D-Boy tried to kill him.
11. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) He flushes the toilet.
(b) His phone rings.
(c) He opens the refrigerator.
(d) The doorbell rings.
12. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) Her mysterious look.
(b) An air of aloofness and apathy.
(c) Making polite conversation with others.
(d) The moves she learned the week before.
13. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(b) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(c) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
(d) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
14. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She disintegrates.
(b) She bursts into flame.
(c) She screams in pain.
(d) She escapes.
15. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He is killed by the monster.
(b) He is killed by Johnny.
(c) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(d) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
2. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
3. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
4. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
5. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)