|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His new sense of control over his life.
(b) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(c) His destructive mental capabilities.
(d) The coat he got there.
2. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(b) Mr. Eff.
(c) Nail Bunny.
(d) Burger Boy.
3. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She disintegrates.
(b) She escapes.
(c) She bursts into flame.
(d) She screams in pain.
4. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A police officer.
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A police officer.
6. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He has multiple personalities.
(b) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(c) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(d) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
7. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Mr. Eff.
(c) Nail Bunny.
8. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To lose weight.
(b) To be around people who understand her.
(c) To be with her friends.
(d) To educate herself.
9. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is a very negative force.
(b) It must be exercised with great caution.
(c) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(d) It is futile, in most cases.
10. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
(b) By angering God.
(c) By exploding peoples' heads.
(d) By making too much noise.
11. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
(b) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(c) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
(d) To remind people of their mortality.
12. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(b) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(c) He was deranged to begin with.
(d) He was too easily distracted from his task.
13. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
(a) Johnny must be even more insane than either of them originally thought.
(b) Johnny must not be capable of having interpersonal relationships.
(c) Johnny must prefer his current situation to happiness.
(d) Johnny must be afraid of committing to another person.
14. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
(a) She doesn't have enough time to free them before the monster catches up.
(b) She doesn't know how to free them from their shackles.
(c) One of them is rude to her.
(d) She reasons that she will go get help and come back for them.
15. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(b) He appears to be working with Johnny.
(c) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(d) He is disfigured and bloody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
2. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
3. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
4. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
5. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)