|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) The ability to think logically.
(b) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(c) Relationships between people.
(d) Daytime talk shows.
2. Who is Anne Gwish?
(a) Johnny's new love interest.
(b) Johnny's temporary replacement.
(c) Someone Johnny meets in Heaven.
(d) Devi's best friend.
3. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(b) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(c) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(d) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
4. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(b) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(c) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(d) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
5. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(b) He appears to be working with Johnny.
(c) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(d) He is disfigured and bloody.
6. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) D-Boy tried to kill him.
(b) One of his victims bit him.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
7. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
(a) She reasons that she will go get help and come back for them.
(b) She doesn't have enough time to free them before the monster catches up.
(c) One of them is rude to her.
(d) She doesn't know how to free them from their shackles.
8. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) The coat he got there.
(b) His new sense of control over his life.
(c) His destructive mental capabilities.
(d) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
9. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
(a) With his own blood.
(b) With a nail, on the floor.
(c) With someone else's blood.
(d) With a marker, on the wall.
10. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To be with her friends.
(b) To educate herself.
(c) To lose weight.
(d) To be around people who understand her.
11. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(c) Killing and raping a young woman.
(d) Cannibalizing his victims.
12. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
13. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) The place is clean and sparkling.
(b) It is too dark for him to see anything.
(c) The place is messy and dirty.
(d) The place looks just like his house.
14. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A mass of tentacles.
(b) A carnivorous plant.
(c) An amorphous blob.
(d) A dragon.
15. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Caring about small, cruel people.
(b) Not completing his task.
(c) Letting the monster escape.
(d) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
2. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
3. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
4. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)