|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Why he is so afraid of the monster behind the wall.
(b) How he became a rampant killer.
(c) Why people enter into relationships with others.
(d) Why people always ridicule him.
2. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(b) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(c) He is disfigured and bloody.
(d) He appears to be working with Johnny.
3. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A mass of tentacles.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A carnivorous plant.
(d) An amorphous blob.
4. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(c) Senor Satan.
5. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
6. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) He flushes the toilet.
(b) The doorbell rings.
(c) His phone rings.
(d) He opens the refrigerator.
7. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
(b) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(c) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
(d) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
8. Where does Anne go once per week?
(a) A belly-dancing class.
(b) A cemetery.
(c) Night school.
(d) A nightclub.
9. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(c) Nail Bunny.
(d) Mr. Eff.
10. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
(a) It is that way to provide a contrast between life outside the gates, and life inside.
(b) It is there to deter newcomers who aren't committed enough.
(c) There isn't enough help to keep up with maintenance tasks.
(d) The mess is a tribute to things left behind in the mortal realm.
11. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
12. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(b) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(c) He is killed by the monster.
(d) He is killed by Johnny.
13. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
(b) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
(c) They have no physiological needs.
(d) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
14. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(b) It must be exercised with great caution.
(c) It is futile, in most cases.
(d) It is a very negative force.
15. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
(b) Johnny's confession.
(c) The monster.
(d) Her companion's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
2. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
3. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
4. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
5. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)