|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
(a) They are destroyed by the monster.
(b) They are burned alive.
(c) Johnny kills them.
(d) They are crushed when the house implodes.
2. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
(b) A Band-Aid.
3. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
(a) She wasn't able to kill Johnny.
(b) She wasn't able to save her friend.
(c) She still doesn't understand why she was kidnapped.
(d) She is leaving a house where rude, ignorant people are shackled, to escape to a world where they roam free.
4. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(b) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(c) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(d) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
5. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He was too easily distracted from his task.
(b) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(c) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(d) He was deranged to begin with.
6. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(b) "Janitor of humanity."
7. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
(a) They are able to move on their own for the first time.
(b) They have changed their appearances.
(c) They are unable to speak.
(d) D-Boy is upbeat, and Mr. Eff is depressed.
8. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
(a) A coffee shop.
(c) His house.
9. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(b) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(c) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(d) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
10. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
11. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A dragon.
(b) An amorphous blob.
(c) A carnivorous plant.
(d) A mass of tentacles.
12. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Sitting still and silent.
(b) Talking and mingling.
(c) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
(d) Reuniting with loved ones.
13. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
(b) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
(c) It whispers to him at night.
(d) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
14. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(c) Mr. Eff.
15. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
2. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
3. Who is Elize?
4. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
5. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)