|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
(b) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
(c) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
(d) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
2. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) One of his victims bit him.
(d) D-Boy tried to kill him.
3. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To educate herself.
(b) To lose weight.
(c) To be around people who understand her.
(d) To be with her friends.
4. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
5. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(b) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(c) He was deranged to begin with.
(d) He was too easily distracted from his task.
6. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Talking and mingling.
(b) Sitting still and silent.
(c) Reuniting with loved ones.
(d) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
7. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) Her mysterious look.
(b) Making polite conversation with others.
(c) The moves she learned the week before.
(d) An air of aloofness and apathy.
8. What happens to the little boy in the Happy Noodle Boy strip, in Part 5?
(a) He eats his dog, and becomes evil.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He is killed by Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) He injures himself playing with his father's gun.
9. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Why he is so afraid of the monster behind the wall.
(b) Why people always ridicule him.
(c) How he became a rampant killer.
(d) Why people enter into relationships with others.
10. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(b) Writing songs.
(c) Writing in his diary.
(d) Playing guitar.
11. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
(a) He wishes he had the opportunity to finish his work.
(b) Screaming, crying and praying to be released don't work.
(c) He is afraid to die, because he knows he will be judged for the things he has done.
(d) He is glad to be dying, because he will finally know the truth about the human condition.
12. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A mass of tentacles.
(b) An amorphous blob.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A carnivorous plant.
13. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
(a) Their powers of precognition.
(b) Their ability to return to Earth whenever they wish.
(c) The destructive powers of their minds.
(d) Their ability to communicate with the living.
14. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(b) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
(c) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(d) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
15. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
2. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
3. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
4. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
5. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)