|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
(a) They are burned alive.
(b) Johnny kills them.
(c) They are crushed when the house implodes.
(d) They are destroyed by the monster.
2. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Why people always ridicule him.
(b) Why he is so afraid of the monster behind the wall.
(c) Why people enter into relationships with others.
(d) How he became a rampant killer.
3. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
(a) "The Fly."
(b) "Lord of the Flies."
(c) "Lord of the Rings."
(d) "The Twilight Zone."
4. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
5. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) Daytime talk shows.
(b) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(c) Relationships between people.
(d) The ability to think logically.
6. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He has multiple personalities.
(b) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(c) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(d) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
7. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
8. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He appears to be working with Johnny.
(b) He is disfigured and bloody.
(c) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(d) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
9. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Sitting still and silent.
(b) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
(c) Talking and mingling.
(d) Reuniting with loved ones.
10. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(b) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
(c) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(d) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
11. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
12. Who is Elize?
(a) One of Johnny's former victims.
(b) One of the gatekeepers.
(c) God's secretary.
(d) Johnny's tour guide in Heaven.
13. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He is not happy.
(b) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
(c) He wants to seek professional help.
(d) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
14. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
15. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He is ripped apart by the monster.
(b) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(c) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(d) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
2. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
3. Where does Anne go once per week?
4. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
5. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)