|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(b) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(c) He is disfigured and bloody.
(d) He appears to be working with Johnny.
2. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(b) He was a much happier person.
(c) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(d) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
3. Who is Anne Gwish?
(a) Johnny's new love interest.
(b) Someone Johnny meets in Heaven.
(c) Johnny's temporary replacement.
(d) Devi's best friend.
4. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
(a) It is the way they acted when they were alive.
(b) They think there is a giant eyeball in the sky that is always watching them.
(c) People can act however they want in Hell, and this is what they chose.
(d) The Devil forces people into certain roles, to keep up appearances.
5. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
(a) Nothing; it is indefinable.
(b) Relationships between people.
(c) Daytime talk shows.
(d) The ability to think logically.
6. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
(a) They have no physiological needs.
(b) They finally have whatever they wanted throughout their lives.
(c) They are reunited with everyone in their family.
(d) They lived a life of contentment, without desire.
7. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His new sense of control over his life.
(b) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(c) The coat he got there.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
8. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
9. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Killing and raping a young woman.
(c) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(d) Cannibalizing his victims.
10. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) He flushes the toilet.
(b) The doorbell rings.
(c) He opens the refrigerator.
(d) His phone rings.
11. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(b) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(c) He is a vegetarian.
(d) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
12. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(b) Senor Satan.
13. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
(a) By asking a lot of annoying questions.
(b) By angering God.
(c) By exploding peoples' heads.
(d) By making too much noise.
14. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(b) Playing guitar.
(c) Writing in his diary.
(d) Writing songs.
15. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) The futility of apologies.
(b) The impact their actions have on others.
(c) The insignificance of their actions.
(d) Their role in the world and society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
2. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
3. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
4. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
5. What effect do humans have on the planet, according to the Devil?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)