|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(b) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(c) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(d) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
3. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They tried to trip him once.
(b) They laughed at him once.
(c) They're wearing expensive boots.
(d) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Gagging them.
(c) Listening to loud music.
(d) Cutting out their tongues.
5. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(b) He is ugly on the inside.
(c) He is not meant for this world.
(d) He is too compassionate.
6. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(b) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) They helped to cause their own demise.
(d) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
7. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(b) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(c) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
(d) He tells her she is beautiful.
8. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(b) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(c) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(d) Because the man tries to fight back.
9. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
10. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
(b) Burger Boy.
(c) Nail Bunny.
(d) Mr. Eff.
11. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(c) Yells at him more.
(d) Throws him out the window.
12. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(b) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(c) The person had offended Johnny before.
(d) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
13. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(b) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(c) He believes in God and Heaven.
(d) He is depressed and already wants to die.
14. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(c) There is no money in the register.
(d) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
15. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(b) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(c) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(d) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
2. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
3. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
4. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
5. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)