|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
(a) "Come On Get Happy."
(b) "Walking on Sunshine."
(c) "Ode to Joy."
(d) "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
2. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(b) There were some torture devices already installed.
(c) No one knew him in this area.
(d) There were lots of potential victims here.
3. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To prove that he can't die.
(b) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(c) To see if it still works.
(d) To show that he can feel pain.
4. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He loses his mother at the mall.
(b) He almost gets hit by a car.
(c) He loses his teddy bear.
(d) He gets beat up at school.
5. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Turn himself in to the police.
(b) Seek professional help.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
6. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
7. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(b) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(c) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(d) The person had offended Johnny before.
8. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(b) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
(c) She screams that she never wanted him.
(d) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
9. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(b) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(c) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(d) He rips the head off of it.
10. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) His last victim fought back.
(b) He cut himself on broken glass.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He fell off of his bike.
11. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a popsicle stick.
(b) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(c) With a letter opener.
(d) With a ball-point pen.
12. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(c) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(d) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
13. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(b) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(d) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
14. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
(a) The people who have hurt him in the past.
(b) People who will disappoint him.
(c) Death and the afterlife.
(d) His own wants and desires.
15. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(b) It is the number of the beast.
(c) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(d) It is the number of heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
2. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
3. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
4. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)