|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She is rescued by the police.
(c) She feigns death, then runs away.
(d) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
3. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(b) He tells her she is beautiful.
(c) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(d) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
5. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(b) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
(c) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(d) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
6. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a popsicle stick.
(b) With a letter opener.
(c) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(d) With a ball-point pen.
7. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
(a) Drowns him in the toilet.
(b) Strangles him with toilet paper.
(c) Blows him up.
(d) Rubs soap in his eyes and mouth.
8. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So the monster won't come out.
(b) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(c) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(d) So that no one can see through it.
9. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She had been tortured.
(b) Her blood was drained.
(c) She was tied to a cross.
(d) Her head was removed.
10. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(b) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(c) To torture her before he kills her.
(d) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
11. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(b) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(c) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(d) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
12. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(b) He is afraid she will kill him.
(c) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(d) He can't deal with his emotions.
13. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Listening to loud music.
(b) Cutting out their tongues.
(c) Wearing earplugs.
(d) Gagging them.
14. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(b) His bedroom window is broken.
(c) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(d) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
15. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To see if it still works.
(b) To show that he can feel pain.
(c) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(d) To prove that he can't die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)