|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
(b) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
(c) Having dinner at a restaurant.
(d) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
2. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Throws him out the window.
(d) Yells at him more.
3. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(b) He can't deal with his emotions.
(c) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(d) He is afraid she will kill him.
4. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) The person had offended Johnny before.
(b) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(c) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(d) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
5. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
6. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of heaven.
(b) It is the number of the beast.
(c) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(d) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
7. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a ball-point pen.
(b) With a popsicle stick.
(c) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(d) With a letter opener.
8. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) To borrow his phone.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) The time.
(d) Some change.
9. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
(b) Nail Bunny.
10. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To prove that he can't die.
(b) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(c) To see if it still works.
(d) To show that he can feel pain.
11. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She feigns death, then runs away.
(b) She is rescued by the police.
(c) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(d) She is killed.
12. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(d) Johnny C.
13. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(b) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(c) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(d) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
14. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They laughed at him once.
(b) They tried to trip him once.
(c) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
(d) They're wearing expensive boots.
15. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(b) Because the man tries to fight back.
(c) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(d) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
2. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
3. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
5. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)