|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A bar mitzvah.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why he hears voices in his head.
(b) Why people are so unpleasant.
(c) Why there is no justice in the world.
(d) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
3. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) They perform experiments on him.
(b) He learns how to fly the ship.
(c) He goes back to their planet with them.
(d) They drop him back to Earth.
4. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Make some friends.
(b) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(c) Change his wardrobe.
(d) Clean up his house.
5. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
6. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) Johnny's alter-ego.
(d) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
7. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) To borrow his phone.
(b) Some change.
(c) The time.
(d) A cigarette.
8. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(b) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(c) The person had offended Johnny before.
(d) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
9. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(b) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(d) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
10. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) A dance club.
(d) A clothing boutique.
11. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(c) Johnny C.
12. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Eddie Vandermeer.
(b) Ethan Vasquez.
(c) Edward Vallas.
(d) Edgar Vargas.
13. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(b) He needs more blood for the wall.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
14. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes in God and Heaven.
(b) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(c) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(d) He believes that he cannot be killed.
15. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(b) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
2. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
3. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
4. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
5. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)