|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(c) Johnny C.
2. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(b) He flies into a rage.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He laughs with her.
3. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(c) She feigns death, then runs away.
(d) She is rescued by the police.
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She had been tortured.
(b) She was tied to a cross.
(c) Her blood was drained.
(d) Her head was removed.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) There is no money in the register.
(c) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(d) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
6. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(b) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(c) The person had offended Johnny before.
(d) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
7. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When it is too gory and intense.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When those watching it are idiots.
(d) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
8. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid she will kill him.
(b) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(c) He can't deal with his emotions.
(d) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
9. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Ethan Vasquez.
(b) Edgar Vargas.
(c) Eddie Vandermeer.
(d) Edward Vallas.
10. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
11. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
(b) Having dinner at a restaurant.
(c) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(d) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
12. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were some torture devices already installed.
(b) No one knew him in this area.
(c) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(d) There were lots of potential victims here.
13. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why he hears voices in his head.
(b) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(c) Why people are so unpleasant.
(d) Why there is no justice in the world.
14. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(b) A chihuahua.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The President.
15. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
3. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)