|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To show that he can feel pain.
(b) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(c) To prove that he can't die.
(d) To see if it still works.
2. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(b) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
(c) He tells her she is beautiful.
(d) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
5. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) He fell off of his bike.
(b) His last victim fought back.
(c) He cut himself on broken glass.
(d) He was hit by a car.
6. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) Some change.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) The time.
(d) To borrow his phone.
7. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
8. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(b) Because the man tries to fight back.
(c) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(d) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
9. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
(a) Violence in the media.
(b) Teen pregnancy.
(c) Internet addiction.
10. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(b) To torture her before he kills her.
(c) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(d) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
11. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(b) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(c) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(d) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
12. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He needs more blood for the wall.
(b) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(c) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
13. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(b) There were lots of potential victims here.
(c) No one knew him in this area.
(d) There were some torture devices already installed.
14. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(b) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(c) They are trying to manipulate him.
(d) They are planning to kill him.
15. What is Johnny's house number?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
3. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
4. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
5. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)