|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To prove that he can't die.
(b) To show that he can feel pain.
(c) To see if it still works.
(d) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
2. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(b) The person had offended Johnny before.
(c) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(d) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
4. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Ethan Vasquez.
(b) Eddie Vandermeer.
(c) Edward Vallas.
(d) Edgar Vargas.
5. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The bookstore.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The convenience store.
6. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) Some change.
(b) The time.
(c) To borrow his phone.
(d) A cigarette.
7. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
(b) They laughed at him once.
(c) They're wearing expensive boots.
(d) They tried to trip him once.
8. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are lies.
(b) They are nonsensical.
(c) They are revelatory.
(d) They are true.
9. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(c) Seek professional help.
(d) Turn himself in to the police.
10. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(b) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(c) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(d) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
11. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
(a) Because he refuses to go with the man.
(b) Because he tells the man his name.
(c) Because he doesn't do what the man asks him to do.
(d) Because he is crying.
12. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't wear a watch.
(b) He doesn't smoke.
(c) He doesn't carry cash.
(d) He doesn't have a cell phone.
13. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
14. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(b) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(c) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
15. What is Squee's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
2. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
3. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
4. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
5. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)