|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(b) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(c) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(d) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
2. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(b) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(c) Because the man tries to fight back.
(d) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
3. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pen.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A wooden stake.
4. What is Squee's real name?
5. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He loses his mother at the mall.
(b) He gets beat up at school.
(c) He loses his teddy bear.
(d) He almost gets hit by a car.
6. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(b) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
7. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(b) The person had offended Johnny before.
(c) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(d) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
8. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(b) Change his wardrobe.
(c) Clean up his house.
(d) Make some friends.
9. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) To borrow his phone.
(b) Some change.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) The time.
10. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
(b) They laughed at him once.
(c) They're wearing expensive boots.
(d) They tried to trip him once.
11. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
(b) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(c) A girl who attended her date's last show.
(d) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
12. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(b) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(c) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(d) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
13. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
(a) A man who sat in front of them and kept telling them to be quiet.
(b) The bad acting in the movie they just saw.
(c) The recent string of murders in the area.
(d) The flaws in their relationship.
14. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(b) Yells at him more.
(c) Throws him out the window.
(d) Laughs at him.
15. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(b) He is afraid she will kill him.
(c) He can't deal with his emotions.
(d) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
2. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
3. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
4. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
5. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)