|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(b) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
(c) A girl who attended her date's last show.
(d) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
2. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are true.
(b) They are lies.
(c) They are nonsensical.
(d) They are revelatory.
3. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(c) Nail Bunny.
4. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
(a) Why he wants to continue dating her, when he makes fun of her all the time.
(b) Why they are taking a different route from the one they usually take.
(c) Why he couldn't appreciate the movie as a work of art, regardless of its quality.
(d) Why they berate people, then complain when others do it to them.
5. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't wear a watch.
(b) He doesn't carry cash.
(c) He doesn't smoke.
(d) He doesn't have a cell phone.
6. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They make him think about his actions.
(b) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(c) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(d) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
7. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(b) Because the store is closing.
(c) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(d) Because the clerk laughs at him.
8. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) The President.
(b) The FBI.
(d) A chihuahua.
9. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He almost gets hit by a car.
(b) He loses his teddy bear.
(c) He loses his mother at the mall.
(d) He gets beat up at school.
10. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(d) Mister Boo.
11. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Listening to loud music.
(b) Wearing earplugs.
(c) Gagging them.
(d) Cutting out their tongues.
12. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(c) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
13. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(b) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(c) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(d) To torture her before he kills her.
14. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
15. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(b) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(c) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(d) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
2. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
3. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
5. Who is Devi?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)