|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(b) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(c) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(d) Because the man tries to fight back.
2. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
(b) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(c) He was simply born that way.
(d) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
3. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
(a) His own wants and desires.
(b) The people who have hurt him in the past.
(c) Death and the afterlife.
(d) People who will disappoint him.
4. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
(a) Teen pregnancy.
(c) Internet addiction.
(d) Violence in the media.
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were lots of potential victims here.
(b) There were some torture devices already installed.
(c) No one knew him in this area.
(d) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
6. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(b) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(c) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(d) They make him think about his actions.
7. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(b) Because the store is closing.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
8. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
(a) Rubs soap in his eyes and mouth.
(b) Drowns him in the toilet.
(c) Strangles him with toilet paper.
(d) Blows him up.
9. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's therapist.
(b) Johnny's long-lost sister.
(c) Johnny's best friend.
(d) Johnny's love interest.
10. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
11. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) A chihuahua.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The President.
12. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(a) Johnny C.
13. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So the monster won't come out.
(c) So that no one can see through it.
(d) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
14. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She had been tortured.
(b) Her blood was drained.
(c) She was tied to a cross.
(d) Her head was removed.
15. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't smoke.
(b) He doesn't have a cell phone.
(c) He doesn't carry cash.
(d) He doesn't wear a watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
3. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
4. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
5. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)