|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(b) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(c) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(d) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Mr. Eff.
(b) Nail Bunny.
(c) Burger Boy.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
5. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(b) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(c) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(d) Because the man tries to fight back.
6. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
(b) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(c) A girl who attended her date's last show.
(d) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
7. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(b) They are planning to kill him.
(c) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(d) They are trying to manipulate him.
8. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(b) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
9. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why there is no justice in the world.
(c) Why people are so unpleasant.
(d) Why he hears voices in his head.
10. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) It shocks the person who rings it.
(d) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
11. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Edgar Vargas.
(b) Ethan Vasquez.
(c) Edward Vallas.
(d) Eddie Vandermeer.
12. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
(a) Strangles him with toilet paper.
(b) Drowns him in the toilet.
(c) Blows him up.
(d) Rubs soap in his eyes and mouth.
13. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
14. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is not meant for this world.
(b) He is ugly on the inside.
(c) He is too compassionate.
(d) He wonders what is wrong with him.
15. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
2. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
3. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
4. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
5. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)