|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were some torture devices already installed.
(b) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(c) No one knew him in this area.
(d) There were lots of potential victims here.
2. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
(a) Blows him up.
(b) Strangles him with toilet paper.
(c) Drowns him in the toilet.
(d) Rubs soap in his eyes and mouth.
3. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't smoke.
(b) He doesn't carry cash.
(c) He doesn't wear a watch.
(d) He doesn't have a cell phone.
4. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
5. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He needs more blood for the wall.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(c) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(d) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
6. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
7. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(c) He is ugly on the inside.
(d) He is not meant for this world.
8. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(b) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(c) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(d) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
9. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) He learns how to fly the ship.
(b) They drop him back to Earth.
(c) They perform experiments on him.
(d) He goes back to their planet with them.
10. What is Johnny's house number?
11. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She had been tortured.
(b) Her blood was drained.
(c) Her head was removed.
(d) She was tied to a cross.
12. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(b) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(c) His bedroom window is broken.
(d) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
13. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Clean up his house.
(b) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(c) Make some friends.
(d) Change his wardrobe.
14. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
15. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(b) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(c) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(d) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
2. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
3. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)