|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(b) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(c) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(d) They make him think about his actions.
2. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(b) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(c) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
3. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
4. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(b) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
(c) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
(d) A girl who attended her date's last show.
5. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(b) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(c) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(d) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
6. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) The President.
(b) A chihuahua.
(c) The FBI.
7. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A bar mitzvah.
(d) A birthday party.
8. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(b) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(c) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(d) He rips the head off of it.
9. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(c) Throws him out the window.
(d) Yells at him more.
10. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Sleep without a nightlight.
(b) Lock his window.
(c) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(d) Speak to his parents.
11. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(b) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(c) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
12. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He had a bad childhood.
(b) He is in some sort of a cult.
(c) He is a vampire.
(d) He is a young, Caucasian male.
13. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He can't deal with his emotions.
(b) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(c) He is afraid she will kill him.
(d) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
14. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Burn his house down.
(c) Burn him alive.
(d) Castrate him.
15. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(b) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(c) He tells her she is beautiful.
(d) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
3. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
4. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
5. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)