|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Make some friends.
(b) Change his wardrobe.
(c) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(d) Clean up his house.
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people are so unpleasant.
(b) Why he hears voices in his head.
(c) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(d) Why there is no justice in the world.
3. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's best friend.
(b) Johnny's love interest.
(c) Johnny's therapist.
(d) Johnny's long-lost sister.
4. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(c) He is not meant for this world.
(d) He is ugly on the inside.
5. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When it is too gory and intense.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When those watching it are idiots.
6. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The convenience store.
7. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) The police are closing in.
(b) The man might regain consciousness.
(c) UFOs are coming.
(d) His mother is waiting for him.
8. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(b) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(c) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(d) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
9. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
10. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Burn his house down.
(b) Castrate him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Burn him alive.
11. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It shocks the person who rings it.
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(d) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
12. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were lots of potential victims here.
(b) No one knew him in this area.
(c) There were some torture devices already installed.
(d) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
13. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
(a) "Come On Get Happy."
(b) "Walking on Sunshine."
(c) "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
(d) "Ode to Joy."
14. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
(b) He tells her she is beautiful.
(c) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(d) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
15. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
2. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
3. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
4. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
5. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)