Short Answer Key
1. Who is the first character to be introduced?
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
3. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
4. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
His bedroom window is broken.
6. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
7. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
His last victim fought back.
8. What is Squee's real name?
9. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
When Johnny asks his name, he is...
This section contains 2,980 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)