|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(b) "Janitor of humanity."
2. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She feigns death, then runs away.
(b) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(c) She is rescued by the police.
(d) She is killed.
3. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
(a) They are not physically there; they are only figments of his imagination.
(b) They have become self-aware, and are getting stronger.
(c) They are really just facets of his own personality.
(d) They are the ones who convince him to do terrible things.
4. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why God created him.
(b) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
(c) Why his life has become such a disaster.
(d) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
5. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He stops and asks him a question.
(b) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(c) He tells his parents.
(d) He screams and runs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
2. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
3. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
4. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
5. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)