|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is a very negative force.
(b) It must be exercised with great caution.
(c) It is futile, in most cases.
(d) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
2. Who does Johnny call, in the second strip of Part 7?
(b) His mother.
3. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a ball-point pen.
(b) With a letter opener.
(c) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(d) With a popsicle stick.
4. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(b) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(d) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
5. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's father in Part 7?
3. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
4. What does Johnny note at the very end of the book?
5. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)