|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) Her mysterious look.
(b) Making polite conversation with others.
(c) The moves she learned the week before.
(d) An air of aloofness and apathy.
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(b) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(c) He needs more blood for the wall.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
3. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(b) He is a vegetarian.
(c) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(d) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
4. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He appears to be working with Johnny.
(b) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
(c) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(d) He is disfigured and bloody.
5. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(b) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(c) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(d) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
2. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
3. What do Anne Gwish and her friend do in Part 7?
4. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
5. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)