|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(b) He is killed by Johnny.
(c) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(d) He is killed by the monster.
2. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
(a) They are destroyed by the monster.
(b) Johnny kills them.
(c) They are crushed when the house implodes.
(d) They are burned alive.
3. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He is ugly on the inside.
(c) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(d) He is not meant for this world.
4. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(b) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
(c) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(d) He was a much happier person.
5. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's father in Part 7?
3. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
4. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
5. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)