|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do when Jimmy refuses his request?
(a) Throws him out of the window.
(b) Makes his head explode.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Sets him on fire.
2. Who does Johnny shoot with an arrow in Part 7?
(a) A homeless person.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A businessman.
(d) A government official.
3. Jimmy reveals that he was responsible for committing what crime?
(a) Drinking the blood of one of his victims.
(b) Burning down an orphanage.
(c) Murdering an old woman and stealing her money.
(d) Raping and murdering a young woman.
4. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When those watching it are idiots.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When it is too gory and intense.
5. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
(a) He is afraid to die, because he knows he will be judged for the things he has done.
(b) He is glad to be dying, because he will finally know the truth about the human condition.
(c) He wishes he had the opportunity to finish his work.
(d) Screaming, crying and praying to be released don't work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
2. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
3. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
4. Why does Johnny study a bug, in Part 7?
5. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)