|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He needs more blood for the wall.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(c) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(d) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
3. What does Jimmy dislike about Johnny?
(a) He has lost perspective, and no longer kills for the same reasons.
(b) He hasn't been as active lately, and has been difficult to follow.
(c) He has started targeting different types of victims.
(d) He has changed his hair and clothing.
4. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) The time.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Some change.
(d) To borrow his phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
2. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
3. Why does Johnny study a bug, in Part 7?
4. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
5. Why does Johnny use a prerecorded message for his phone call in Part 7?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)