|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) Johnny's alter-ego.
2. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(b) He is afraid she will kill him.
(c) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(d) He can't deal with his emotions.
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She had been tortured.
(b) Her blood was drained.
(c) Her head was removed.
(d) She was tied to a cross.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
5. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
(b) There is no time for the residents to clean.
(c) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
(d) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
2. What does Jimmy dislike about Johnny?
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
4. Who does Johnny call, in the second strip of Part 7?
5. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)