|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message was on the paper attached to the arrow?
(a) "Kick me."
(b) "I am Spartacus."
(c) "Why me?"
(d) "Vote for me."
2. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Mr. Eff.
(b) Nail Bunny.
3. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
(a) They are unable to speak.
(b) They are able to move on their own for the first time.
(c) D-Boy is upbeat, and Mr. Eff is depressed.
(d) They have changed their appearances.
4. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Johnny's confession.
(b) The monster.
(c) Her companion's death.
(d) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
5. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) The place is clean and sparkling.
(b) It is too dark for him to see anything.
(c) The place looks just like his house.
(d) The place is messy and dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
3. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
5. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)