|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He needs more blood for the wall.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
2. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Cannibalizing his victims.
(b) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Killing and raping a young woman.
3. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To see if it still works.
(b) To prove that he can't die.
(c) To show that he can feel pain.
(d) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
4. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
(a) They are the ones who convince him to do terrible things.
(b) They are really just facets of his own personality.
(c) They are not physically there; they are only figments of his imagination.
(d) They have become self-aware, and are getting stronger.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
(b) Nail Bunny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
2. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
3. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
4. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
5. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)