|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) To remind people of their mortality.
(b) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
(c) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(d) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(b) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(c) He rips the head off of it.
(d) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
3. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(b) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(c) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(d) To torture her before he kills her.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
(a) His parents were poor.
(b) He had bad acne.
(c) He was too skinny.
(d) His teeth were crooked.
Short Answer Questions
1. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
2. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
3. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
4. According to Burger Boy, emotion is not equal to what?
5. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)