|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne Gwish and her friend do in Part 7?
(a) Spend the evening at a club, making fun of others' appearances.
(b) Go to see a play, and talk loudly throughout it, annoying everyone around them.
(c) Drive around the neighborhood, hitting mailboxes with baseball bats.
(d) Go to a movie, and poke fun of the bad acting.
2. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So the monster won't come out.
(b) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(c) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(d) So that no one can see through it.
3. What does the gatekeeper read?
(a) Johnny's "Happy Noodle Boy" comics.
(b) Johnny's diary.
(c) A list of the acts Johnny committed during his life.
(d) A memo concerning why Johnny was sent there.
4. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(b) To prove that he can't die.
(c) To see if it still works.
(d) To show that he can feel pain.
5. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He is a vegetarian.
(b) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(c) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
(d) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny ask Jimmy to do?
2. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
3. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
4. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
5. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)