|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny use a prerecorded message for his phone call in Part 7?
(a) He wanted to try out his new tape recorder.
(b) He wanted to mask his voice so the person wouldn't know who he was.
(c) It would be too difficult for him to say it in person.
(d) He won't remember to say everything if he does it in person.
2. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
(b) Nail Bunny.
3. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He is ugly on the inside.
(c) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(d) He is not meant for this world.
4. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
(a) He is not happy.
(b) He needs help to fight the Dough Boys.
(c) He doesn't know who he is anymore.
(d) He wants to seek professional help.
5. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Johnny's confession.
(b) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
(c) Her companion's death.
(d) The monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
2. Who is the first character to be introduced?
3. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
4. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
5. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)