|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Seek professional help.
(c) Turn himself in to the police.
(d) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
2. What film does Johnny quote, in Part 4?
(a) "Lord of the Flies."
(b) "Lord of the Rings."
(c) "The Twilight Zone."
(d) "The Fly."
3. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(b) It is the number of the beast.
(c) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(d) It is the number of heaven.
4. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A bar mitzvah.
(d) A funeral.
5. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(b) Because the man tries to fight back.
(c) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(d) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
2. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
3. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
4. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
5. How does Johnny feel at the end of the phone call he makes in Part 7?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)