|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
(b) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
(c) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(d) Having dinner at a restaurant.
2. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(b) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(c) It shocks the person who rings it.
(d) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
3. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To see if it still works.
(b) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(c) To prove that he can't die.
(d) To show that he can feel pain.
4. Who is Elize?
(a) One of the gatekeepers.
(b) Johnny's tour guide in Heaven.
(c) God's secretary.
(d) One of Johnny's former victims.
5. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
(b) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
(c) It whispers to him at night.
(d) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
2. Why does Johnny study a bug, in Part 7?
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
4. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
5. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)