|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It shocks the person who rings it.
(c) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(d) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They helped to cause their own demise.
(b) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(d) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
3. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
4. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She bursts into flame.
(b) She disintegrates.
(c) She screams in pain.
(d) She escapes.
5. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He laughs with her.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(d) He flies into a rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
2. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
3. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
4. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
5. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)