|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is ugly on the inside.
(b) He is too compassionate.
(c) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(d) He is not meant for this world.
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's father in Part 7?
(a) Ties him to a chair.
(b) Tortures him.
(c) Knocks him unconscious.
(d) Kills him.
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(b) Sleep without a nightlight.
(c) Speak to his parents.
(d) Lock his window.
4. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
(a) He ignores Johnny, and doesn't respond at all.
(b) He answers Johnny's questions with more questions.
(c) He says he is still tired from creating the universe, and needs to sleep.
(d) He tells Johnny that Johnny will get his answers when the time is right.
5. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
2. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
3. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
5. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)