|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
(b) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
(c) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
(d) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
2. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
3. Who is the first one to talk to Johnny when he returns from Hell?
(b) Mr. Eff.
(c) Burger Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
4. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is a vampire.
(b) He had a bad childhood.
(c) He is in some sort of a cult.
(d) He is a young, Caucasian male.
5. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
2. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
3. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
4. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
5. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)