|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When it is too gory and intense.
(d) When those watching it are idiots.
2. Why doesn't Johnny feel that the things Jimmy did were flattering?
(a) Because he tried to mimic Johnny's art, but created a monstrosity.
(b) Because he imitated Johnny's techniques, but not his reasons.
(c) Because he only utilized some of Johnny's techniques.
(d) Because he shared Johnny's reasons, but didn't imitate his techniques.
3. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are nonsensical.
(b) They are true.
(c) They are revelatory.
(d) They are lies.
4. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
(a) It is a very negative force.
(b) It is useful, under the right circumstances.
(c) It must be exercised with great caution.
(d) It is futile, in most cases.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) There is no money in the register.
(b) He is missing his favorite television show.
(c) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(d) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
2. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
3. Who does Johnny shoot with an arrow in Part 7?
4. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
5. How does Johnny destroy the tranquility of Heaven?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)