|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(b) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(c) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(d) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
2. Who is Anne Gwish?
(a) Johnny's temporary replacement.
(b) Devi's best friend.
(c) Someone Johnny meets in Heaven.
(d) Johnny's new love interest.
3. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Gagging them.
(b) Listening to loud music.
(c) Wearing earplugs.
(d) Cutting out their tongues.
4. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She feigns death, then runs away.
(b) She is rescued by the police.
(c) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(d) She is killed.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(c) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(d) There is no money in the register.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
2. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
5. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)