|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
(a) She still doesn't understand why she was kidnapped.
(b) She wasn't able to kill Johnny.
(c) She wasn't able to save her friend.
(d) She is leaving a house where rude, ignorant people are shackled, to escape to a world where they roam free.
2. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(c) Johnny C.
3. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(b) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(c) It is the number of heaven.
(d) It is the number of the beast.
4. How does Johnny feel at the end of the phone call he makes in Part 7?
(a) It could have gone better.
(b) It went as well as he had hoped.
(c) He doesn't know how he feels about it.
(d) It went better than he expected.
5. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
2. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
3. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
4. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
5. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)