|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jimmy reveals that he was responsible for committing what crime?
(a) Raping and murdering a young woman.
(b) Drinking the blood of one of his victims.
(c) Murdering an old woman and stealing her money.
(d) Burning down an orphanage.
2. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A carnivorous plant.
(c) An amorphous blob.
(d) A mass of tentacles.
3. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) It whispers to him at night.
(b) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
(c) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
(d) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
4. What does Johnny note at the very end of the book?
(a) He may not like where his life is, but he looks forward to where it will go.
(b) He wishes he knew how to fix everything.
(c) He doesn't regret anything that he has done.
(d) He wants to return to the way he was before the killings.
5. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(c) Senor Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
2. How does Jimmy feel about Johnny's killings?
3. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
4. Who does Johnny shoot with an arrow in Part 7?
5. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)