|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He is killed by Johnny.
(b) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(c) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(d) He is killed by the monster.
2. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
(a) The place is messy and dirty.
(b) It is too dark for him to see anything.
(c) The place looks just like his house.
(d) The place is clean and sparkling.
3. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(c) Nail Bunny.
4. What is everyone doing in Heaven?
(a) Reuniting with loved ones.
(b) Talking and mingling.
(c) Sitting still and silent.
(d) Doing whatever they enjoyed in life.
5. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
(a) It is drawn in a different style than the others.
(b) Happy Noodle Boy and Johnny are in the same strip.
(c) It takes place when Johnny is still alive.
(d) It refers to a character who has not yet been introduced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
3. What do individuals in Heaven realize about aggression?
4. Who is Anne Gwish?
5. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)