|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
(a) He rarely leaves home, so he has no opportunity to meet rich widows.
(b) He has plenty of money, and no need for more.
(c) He is a vegetarian.
(d) He spent his whole life trying not to touch anyone, or be touched by anyone.
2. Why doesn't Johnny feel that the things Jimmy did were flattering?
(a) Because he only utilized some of Johnny's techniques.
(b) Because he tried to mimic Johnny's art, but created a monstrosity.
(c) Because he shared Johnny's reasons, but didn't imitate his techniques.
(d) Because he imitated Johnny's techniques, but not his reasons.
3. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
(a) Blows him up.
(b) Drowns him in the toilet.
(c) Strangles him with toilet paper.
(d) Rubs soap in his eyes and mouth.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He rips the head off of it.
(b) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(c) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(d) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
2. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
3. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
4. Who is Anne Gwish?
5. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)