|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(b) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(c) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(d) Because the store is closing.
2. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Listening to loud music.
(b) Wearing earplugs.
(c) Cutting out their tongues.
(d) Gagging them.
3. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) The doorbell rings.
(b) He opens the refrigerator.
(c) He flushes the toilet.
(d) His phone rings.
4. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
(a) Why he couldn't appreciate the movie as a work of art, regardless of its quality.
(b) Why they are taking a different route from the one they usually take.
(c) Why they berate people, then complain when others do it to them.
(d) Why he wants to continue dating her, when he makes fun of her all the time.
5. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's long-lost sister.
(b) Johnny's best friend.
(c) Johnny's therapist.
(d) Johnny's love interest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
2. Who does Johnny shoot with an arrow in Part 7?
3. The old woman tells Johnny that everyone in Hell acts a certain way for what reason?
4. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
5. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)