|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her blood was drained.
(b) She had been tortured.
(c) She was tied to a cross.
(d) Her head was removed.
2. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(b) He is killed by Johnny.
(c) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(d) He is killed by the monster.
3. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(b) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(c) She screams that she never wanted him.
(d) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(b) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(c) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) They helped to cause their own demise.
5. What does Jimmy dislike about Johnny?
(a) He hasn't been as active lately, and has been difficult to follow.
(b) He has started targeting different types of victims.
(c) He has changed his hair and clothing.
(d) He has lost perspective, and no longer kills for the same reasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
2. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
3. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
4. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
5. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)