|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(b) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(c) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(d) Because the man tries to fight back.
2. What does the young woman wish she had on tape, in Part 5?
(a) Johnny's variety of torture devices.
(b) Johnny's confession.
(c) The monster.
(d) Her companion's death.
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(b) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
5. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It shocks the person who rings it.
(b) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(c) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(d) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
2. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
3. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
4. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
5. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)