|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(b) There is no money in the register.
(c) He is missing his favorite television show.
(d) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
2. What happens to the little boy in the Happy Noodle Boy strip, in Part 5?
(a) He injures himself playing with his father's gun.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He is killed by Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) He eats his dog, and becomes evil.
3. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(b) Having dinner at a restaurant.
(c) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
(d) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
4. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Letting the monster escape.
(b) Caring about small, cruel people.
(c) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
(d) Not completing his task.
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A dentist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
3. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
4. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
5. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)