|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(b) Playing guitar.
(c) Writing songs.
(d) Writing in his diary.
2. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To see if it still works.
(b) To prove that he can't die.
(c) To show that he can feel pain.
(d) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
3. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Gagging them.
(b) Listening to loud music.
(c) Cutting out their tongues.
(d) Wearing earplugs.
4. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why God created him.
(b) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
(c) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
(d) Why his life has become such a disaster.
5. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) The futility of apologies.
(b) The insignificance of their actions.
(c) Their role in the world and society.
(d) The impact their actions have on others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
2. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
3. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
4. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
5. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)