|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
(a) Why his life has become such a disaster.
(b) Why God created him.
(c) When God will intervene and stop mankind's degeneration.
(d) Why there is so much suffering in the world.
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is having nightmares.
(b) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
(c) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(d) His father is angry at him.
3. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(b) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(c) He has multiple personalities.
(d) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
4. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A clothing boutique.
(d) A fast-food restaurant.
5. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
(a) Because he refuses to go with the man.
(b) Because he tells the man his name.
(c) Because he doesn't do what the man asks him to do.
(d) Because he is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
2. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
3. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
5. Who is Devi?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)