|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(b) Because the man tries to fight back.
(c) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(d) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
2. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(b) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
(c) He was simply born that way.
(d) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
3. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To educate herself.
(b) To be with her friends.
(c) To be around people who understand her.
(d) To lose weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
2. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
5. Where is Johnny, at the beginning of Part 6?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)