|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
(a) He asks Johnny some questions about what he reads.
(b) He is speechless.
(c) He slaps Johnny.
(d) He vomits.
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(b) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(c) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(d) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
3. What is the name of the young woman from the movie theater?
4. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(b) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(c) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
(d) He was a much happier person.
5. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
(a) She slips out of her shackles.
(b) She beats Johnny up and runs away.
(c) The monster frees her.
(d) Another captive frees her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
2. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
3. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
4. Who is Devi?
5. Who is the first character to be introduced?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)