|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
2. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) The doorbell rings.
(b) His phone rings.
(c) He opens the refrigerator.
(d) He flushes the toilet.
3. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
(a) The impact their actions have on others.
(b) Their role in the world and society.
(c) The futility of apologies.
(d) The insignificance of their actions.
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
2. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
3. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
4. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
5. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)