|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gatekeeper's reaction to what he reads?
(a) He is speechless.
(b) He slaps Johnny.
(c) He asks Johnny some questions about what he reads.
(d) He vomits.
2. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
3. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
(b) Mr. Eff.
(c) Burger Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
4. What did Johnny devote himself to, before the killings began?
(a) Writing songs.
(b) Playing guitar.
(d) Writing in his diary.
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(b) His bedroom window is broken.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
2. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
3. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
5. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)