|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(b) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(c) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(d) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
2. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) To borrow his phone.
(b) The time.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) Some change.
3. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
(a) He escapes, and ends up in a psychiatric hospital.
(b) He escapes, and changes his ways.
(c) He is killed by the monster.
(d) He is killed by Johnny.
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A doctor.
5. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't carry cash.
(b) He doesn't have a cell phone.
(c) He doesn't smoke.
(d) He doesn't wear a watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
2. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
3. What is the first question Johnny asks God?
4. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
5. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)