|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(b) Killing and raping a young woman.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Cannibalizing his victims.
2. Why does the young woman choose not to save the people in the room she encounters on her way out of Johnny's house?
(a) One of them is rude to her.
(b) She doesn't know how to free them from their shackles.
(c) She doesn't have enough time to free them before the monster catches up.
(d) She reasons that she will go get help and come back for them.
3. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
(b) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
(c) There is no time for the residents to clean.
(d) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
4. According to the Devil, what was Johnny's role in the world?
(a) He was supposed to rid the world of cruel people who contributed to its degeneration.
(b) To make people think twice about their actions by punishing those who didn't.
(c) To remind people of their mortality.
(d) He was supposed to act as an anchor to stabilize the harmful residue left by humans.
5. What is the Devil's response when Johnny complains about God not answering his questions?
(a) God is just temperamental, and Johnny caught him on a bad day.
(b) God wouldn't answer Johnny because he belonged in Hell.
(c) Of course God didn't answer, because to question God is blasphemy.
(d) God simply didn't want to talk to Johnny, and was making excuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
2. What do the individuals in Heaven choose not to utilize?
3. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
4. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
5. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)