|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
(b) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(c) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(d) He is ripped apart by the monster.
2. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(b) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(c) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(d) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
3. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(c) Mister Boo.
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A dentist.
5. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is in some sort of a cult.
(b) He is a vampire.
(c) He had a bad childhood.
(d) He is a young, Caucasian male.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anne Gwish?
2. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
3. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
4. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
5. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)