|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because the man tries to fight back.
(b) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(c) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(d) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
2. What does the Devil ask Johnny to call him?
(a) Senor Satan.
3. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
(b) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(c) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(d) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
4. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(b) It is the number of heaven.
(c) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(d) It is the number of the beast.
5. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
(b) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(c) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(d) He is ripped apart by the monster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
2. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
3. Johnny feels that his victims fail to understand what?
4. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
5. Why are Heaven's inhabitants content?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)