|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are too detailed.
(b) They are fantastic.
(c) They are not detailed enough.
(d) They are creepy.
2. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is in some sort of a cult.
(b) He is a vampire.
(c) He is a young, Caucasian male.
(d) He had a bad childhood.
3. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
(a) Strangles him with toilet paper.
(b) Blows him up.
(c) Rubs soap in his eyes and mouth.
(d) Drowns him in the toilet.
4. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are true.
(b) They are nonsensical.
(c) They are lies.
(d) They are revelatory.
5. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) The police are closing in.
(b) His mother is waiting for him.
(c) UFOs are coming.
(d) The man might regain consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
2. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
3. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
4. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
5. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)