|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A pen.
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(b) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(c) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(d) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(b) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the store is closing.
(b) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(c) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(d) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
5. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a popsicle stick.
(b) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(c) With a letter opener.
(d) With a ball-point pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
2. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
4. Who is Elize?
5. How does God respond to Johnny's questions?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)