|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is having nightmares.
(b) His father is angry at him.
(c) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
(d) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
2. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Mr. Eff.
(c) Nail Bunny.
(d) Burger Boy.
3. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He flies into a rage.
(b) He laughs with her.
(c) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(d) He is frightened.
4. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(b) To torture her before he kills her.
(c) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(d) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
5. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
2. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
3. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
4. What happens to the male captive who is trying to escape in Part 5?
5. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)