|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Squee's real name?
2. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(c) She feigns death, then runs away.
(d) She is rescued by the police.
3. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
(a) "Don't Worry, Be Happy."
(b) "Come On Get Happy."
(c) "Walking on Sunshine."
(d) "Ode to Joy."
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(b) Because the store is closing.
(c) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(d) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
5. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(b) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(c) They are trying to manipulate him.
(d) They are planning to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
2. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
3. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)