|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the young woman when she reaches the door of Johnny's house?
(a) She bursts into flame.
(b) She disintegrates.
(c) She screams in pain.
(d) She escapes.
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They helped to cause their own demise.
(b) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(c) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
3. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
4. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Burn his house down.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Castrate him.
(d) Burn him alive.
5. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(b) Yells at him more.
(c) Throws him out the window.
(d) Laughs at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
2. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
3. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
4. What does the gatekeeper read?
5. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)