|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) UFOs are coming.
(b) His mother is waiting for him.
(c) The man might regain consciousness.
(d) The police are closing in.
2. What is Squee's real name?
3. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
(a) He is afraid to die, because he knows he will be judged for the things he has done.
(b) He is glad to be dying, because he will finally know the truth about the human condition.
(c) He wishes he had the opportunity to finish his work.
(d) Screaming, crying and praying to be released don't work.
4. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(b) Because the man tries to fight back.
(c) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(d) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
5. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny observe upon his arrival, in the first strip of Part 6?
2. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
3. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
4. What does Elize explain to Johnny about the conditions outside the gates?
5. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)