|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is not meant for this world.
(b) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(c) He is ugly on the inside.
(d) He is too compassionate.
2. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
3. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
4. What does Johnny want to keep, when he returns from Hell?
(a) His new sense of control over his life.
(b) His memories of conversations with God and the Devil.
(c) The coat he got there.
(d) His destructive mental capabilities.
5. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) The FBI.
(c) The President.
(d) A chihuahua.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anne go once per week?
2. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
3. Why is the second strip in Part 6 out of place?
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
5. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)