|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
(a) Why he wants to continue dating her, when he makes fun of her all the time.
(b) Why he couldn't appreciate the movie as a work of art, regardless of its quality.
(c) Why they are taking a different route from the one they usually take.
(d) Why they berate people, then complain when others do it to them.
2. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A police officer.
3. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were some torture devices already installed.
(b) There were lots of potential victims here.
(c) No one knew him in this area.
(d) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
4. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Castrate him.
(b) Burn him alive.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Burn his house down.
5. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
(b) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(c) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(d) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
2. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
4. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
5. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)