|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
(b) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(c) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
(d) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
2. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Castrate him.
(b) Burn his house down.
(c) Burn him alive.
(d) Kill him.
3. Johnny creates a machine that fires a gun when what happens?
(a) His phone rings.
(b) The doorbell rings.
(c) He opens the refrigerator.
(d) He flushes the toilet.
4. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(b) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(c) He is ripped apart by the monster.
(d) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
5. What effect do humans have on the planet, according to the Devil?
(a) Their misdeeds leave an invisible residue on the planet.
(b) They created an imbalance between Heaven and Hell by inflating Hell's population.
(c) They are necessary for the planet's survival.
(d) They create an imbalance between their species and nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
2. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
3. What does Johnny confess at the end of the first strip of Part 4?
4. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
5. What is Squee's real name?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)