|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(b) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(c) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(d) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
2. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
3. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(b) There were some torture devices already installed.
(c) No one knew him in this area.
(d) There were lots of potential victims here.
4. What does Johnny realize about the Dough Boys in Part 4?
(a) They are not physically there; they are only figments of his imagination.
(b) They are really just facets of his own personality.
(c) They are the ones who convince him to do terrible things.
(d) They have become self-aware, and are getting stronger.
5. What term does the Devil use to describe Johnny?
(d) "Janitor of humanity."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
5. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)