|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) His last victim fought back.
(c) He fell off of his bike.
(d) He cut himself on broken glass.
2. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(b) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(c) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
(d) He was a much happier person.
3. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Robbing a bank.
(b) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(c) Killing and raping a young woman.
(d) Cannibalizing his victims.
4. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why people are so unpleasant.
(c) Why he hears voices in his head.
(d) Why there is no justice in the world.
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
2. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
5. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)