|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) The man might regain consciousness.
(b) His mother is waiting for him.
(c) UFOs are coming.
(d) The police are closing in.
2. How does the female captive escape, in Part 5?
(a) She slips out of her shackles.
(b) Another captive frees her.
(c) She beats Johnny up and runs away.
(d) The monster frees her.
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Sleep without a nightlight.
(b) Speak to his parents.
(c) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(d) Lock his window.
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So the monster won't come out.
(c) So that no one can see through it.
(d) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
5. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Some change.
(c) To borrow his phone.
(d) The time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
2. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
3. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
4. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
5. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)