|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
(a) Because he doesn't do what the man asks him to do.
(b) Because he tells the man his name.
(c) Because he refuses to go with the man.
(d) Because he is crying.
2. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
3. For what does Johnny berate himself, when talking to his captives at the end of Part 5?
(a) Letting the monster escape.
(b) Caring about small, cruel people.
(c) Not completing his task.
(d) Not listening to Nail Bunny's warnings.
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her head was removed.
(b) She was tied to a cross.
(c) She had been tortured.
(d) Her blood was drained.
5. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(b) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(c) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(d) Because the man tries to fight back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
2. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
3. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)