|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The bookstore.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The convenience store.
(d) The gas station.
2. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) To borrow his phone.
(b) The time.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) Some change.
3. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) It whispers to him at night.
(b) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
(c) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
(d) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
4. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(b) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(c) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(d) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
5. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
(a) If she were smart enough, she could find a way to escape.
(b) She is a masochist who enjoys the things he does to her.
(c) She has no sense of self-worth, so she doesn't care if she dies.
(d) Her friend is cruel, even to her, and she enjoys his suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
3. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
4. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
5. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)