|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Yells at him more.
(b) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Throws him out the window.
2. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are fantastic.
(b) They are creepy.
(c) They are too detailed.
(d) They are not detailed enough.
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(b) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(c) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(d) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Gagging them.
(b) Cutting out their tongues.
(c) Wearing earplugs.
(d) Listening to loud music.
5. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(b) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(d) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
2. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
3. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)