|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She is rescued by the police.
(b) She feigns death, then runs away.
(c) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(d) She is killed.
2. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
(a) A bar mitzvah.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A funeral.
3. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(b) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(c) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(d) Improving the town's infrastructure.
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(b) So that no one can see through it.
(c) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(d) So the monster won't come out.
5. How does Johnny write his final comments, at the end of Part 5?
(a) With a marker, on the wall.
(b) With his own blood.
(c) With someone else's blood.
(d) With a nail, on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
2. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
3. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
4. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
5. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)