|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(b) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(c) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
(d) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
2. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He loses his teddy bear.
(b) He almost gets hit by a car.
(c) He gets beat up at school.
(d) He loses his mother at the mall.
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(b) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(c) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(d) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
(a) Her mysterious look.
(b) The moves she learned the week before.
(c) Making polite conversation with others.
(d) An air of aloofness and apathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
2. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
3. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
4. According to Nail Bunny, what defines the world?
5. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)