|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A police officer.
2. Where does Anne go once per week?
(a) Night school.
(b) A belly-dancing class.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A nightclub.
3. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They laughed at him once.
(b) They're wearing expensive boots.
(c) They tried to trip him once.
(d) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
4. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
(a) He comes through the floor, and she doesn't know who or what he is.
(b) He is disfigured and bloody.
(c) He appears to be working with Johnny.
(d) He is clearly insane, and she is afraid of what he will do.
5. Why does Johnny think the bug is mocking him, in the second strip of Part 4?
(a) He keeps killing it, and it keeps coming back.
(b) It tries to foil his plans for his victims.
(c) It is devoid of emotion, as he would like to be.
(d) It whispers to him at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
3. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
4. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
5. According to Johnny, why couldn't he commit the crime of which the young woman accuses him?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)