|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Speak to his parents.
(b) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(c) Sleep without a nightlight.
(d) Lock his window.
2. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
(b) Violence in the media.
(c) Teen pregnancy.
(d) Internet addiction.
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(b) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(c) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(d) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
4. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He almost gets hit by a car.
(b) He gets beat up at school.
(c) He loses his teddy bear.
(d) He loses his mother at the mall.
5. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
2. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
3. Who is Johnny talking to at the beginning of Part 4?
4. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)