|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(b) His bedroom window is broken.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
2. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't carry cash.
(b) He doesn't have a cell phone.
(c) He doesn't wear a watch.
(d) He doesn't smoke.
3. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) Some change.
(c) To borrow his phone.
(d) The time.
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(a) Hydrogen peroxide.
5. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
2. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
3. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
4. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
5. What does Johnny have difficulty remembering, in Part 4?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)