|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny hurt himself, when he visits Squee in Part 4?
(a) D-Boy tried to kill him.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) One of his victims bit him.
(d) He cut his hand on a can of Spaghettios.
2. Who is possessed by the ghost of Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 5?
(a) A dog.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A bird.
3. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
(b) He was simply born that way.
(c) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(d) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
4. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(b) He is afraid she will kill him.
(c) He can't deal with his emotions.
(d) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
5. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(b) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(c) Because the store is closing.
(d) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
2. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
3. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
4. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)