|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(b) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(c) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
2. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) An amorphous blob.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A mass of tentacles.
(d) A carnivorous plant.
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(d) Hydrogen peroxide.
4. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) The person had offended Johnny before.
(b) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(c) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(d) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(c) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(d) There is no money in the register.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
2. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
3. What does Johnny suggest to his young female captive, in Part 4?
4. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)