|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are fantastic.
(b) They are not detailed enough.
(c) They are creepy.
(d) They are too detailed.
2. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(b) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(c) They make him think about his actions.
(d) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
3. What is the name of the young man from the movie theater?
4. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The President.
(d) A chihuahua.
5. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Cutting out their tongues.
(c) Listening to loud music.
(d) Gagging them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to D-Boy and Mr. Eff in Part 5?
2. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
3. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
4. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)