|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A carnivorous plant.
(b) A dragon.
(c) A mass of tentacles.
(d) An amorphous blob.
2. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(b) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(c) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(d) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(b) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(c) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(d) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
4. Why did other kids make fun of Johnny when he was little?
(a) His parents were poor.
(b) He had bad acne.
(c) His teeth were crooked.
(d) He was too skinny.
5. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Burger Boy.
(c) Nail Bunny.
(d) Mr. Eff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nail Bunny deduce from the fact that Johnny tried to kill Devi?
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
3. What is different about the Dough Boys, when they appear in Part 5?
4. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
5. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)