|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
(a) He stops to think about what he is doing.
(b) He needs a drink.
(c) He sees someone he knows.
(d) His CD skips.
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
(b) He is having nightmares.
(c) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(d) His father is angry at him.
3. What does Johnny realize about Nail Bunny, in Part 4?
(a) That he is simply a manifestation of one of Johnny's internal voices.
(b) That he was actually a pet Johnny once had.
(c) That he is no longer an inanimate object.
(d) That he has separated himself from Johnny and taken on a personality of his own.
4. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
(a) A man who sat in front of them and kept telling them to be quiet.
(b) The recent string of murders in the area.
(c) The bad acting in the movie they just saw.
(d) The flaws in their relationship.
5. Why does Anne make her weekly outing?
(a) To be with her friends.
(b) To educate herself.
(c) To lose weight.
(d) To be around people who understand her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
2. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
3. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)