|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Yells at him more.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(d) Throws him out the window.
2. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He laughs with her.
(d) He flies into a rage.
3. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(b) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(c) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(d) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
4. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(b) She screams that she never wanted him.
(c) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
(d) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
5. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(b) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
(c) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(d) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
2. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
3. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
5. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)