|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny have a hard time understanding, at the beginning of Part 4?
(a) Why he is so afraid of the monster behind the wall.
(b) Why people always ridicule him.
(c) How he became a rampant killer.
(d) Why people enter into relationships with others.
2. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) Johnny's alter-ego.
3. How old was the boy in the second public service announcement when he left home?
4. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
5. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Edward Vallas.
(b) Ethan Vasquez.
(c) Eddie Vandermeer.
(d) Edgar Vargas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
2. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
3. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
4. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
5. Why is the female captive frightened by the new character who is introduced in Part 5?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)