|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A mass of tentacles.
(c) A carnivorous plant.
(d) An amorphous blob.
2. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's therapist.
(b) Johnny's long-lost sister.
(c) Johnny's love interest.
(d) Johnny's best friend.
3. What does the young woman regret as she is fleeing Johnny's house?
(a) She is leaving a house where rude, ignorant people are shackled, to escape to a world where they roam free.
(b) She wasn't able to save her friend.
(c) She wasn't able to kill Johnny.
(d) She still doesn't understand why she was kidnapped.
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the store is closing.
(b) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the clerk laughs at him.
5. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He loses his mother at the mall.
(b) He loses his teddy bear.
(c) He almost gets hit by a car.
(d) He gets beat up at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Squee's real name?
2. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
3. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
4. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy sitting on, at the end of his strip in Part 4?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)