|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) It shocks the person who rings it.
(d) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
2. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He can't deal with his emotions.
(b) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(c) He is afraid she will kill him.
(d) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
3. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He is ugly on the inside.
(c) He is not meant for this world.
(d) He wonders what is wrong with him.
4. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A bar mitzvah.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
3. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
4. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
5. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)