|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(c) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(d) There is no money in the register.
2. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(b) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(c) She screams that she never wanted him.
(d) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
3. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(b) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(c) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(d) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
4. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(b) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(c) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(d) They make him think about his actions.
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(b) It is the number of the beast.
(c) It is the number of heaven.
(d) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
2. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
3. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
4. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
5. Who is Devi?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)