|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(c) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(d) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why there is no justice in the world.
(b) Why he hears voices in his head.
(c) Why people are so unpleasant.
(d) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
3. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They helped to cause their own demise.
(b) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(c) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The convenience store.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The bookstore.
5. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
(a) A girl who attended her date's last show.
(b) The man in the theater who was watching a movie alone.
(c) One of the actors in the film they just watched.
(d) A fat woman wearing a band tee shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
2. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
3. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
4. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
5. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)