|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(d) Mister Boo.
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They helped to cause their own demise.
(b) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(d) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
3. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Throws him out the window.
(c) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(d) Yells at him more.
4. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(b) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(c) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(d) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
5. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When those watching it are idiots.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When it is too gory and intense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
2. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
3. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
5. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)