|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's house number?
2. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(b) They make him think about his actions.
(c) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(d) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
3. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) To borrow his phone.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Some change.
(d) The time.
4. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(b) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(c) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(d) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(b) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(c) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
(d) She screams that she never wanted him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
2. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
3. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
5. Who is the first character to be introduced?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)