|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She screams that she never wanted him.
(b) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
(c) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(d) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
2. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(b) Because the store is closing.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
3. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(b) He believes in God and Heaven.
(c) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(d) He is depressed and already wants to die.
4. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
5. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They make him think about his actions.
(b) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(c) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(d) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
2. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
3. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
4. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
5. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)