|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Johnny's alter-ego.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(d) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
2. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
(b) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
(c) He was simply born that way.
(d) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
3. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Make some friends.
(b) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(c) Change his wardrobe.
(d) Clean up his house.
4. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They are planning to kill him.
(b) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(c) They are trying to manipulate him.
(d) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
5. What is Squee's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
2. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
5. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)