|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She feigns death, then runs away.
(b) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(c) She is rescued by the police.
(d) She is killed.
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(c) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
3. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(b) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(c) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
(d) They make him think about his actions.
4. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He needs more blood for the wall.
(b) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
5. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They are planning to kill him.
(b) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(c) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(d) They are trying to manipulate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
3. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
5. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)