|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
(a) They make him think about his actions.
(b) They sometimes remind Johnny of himself.
(c) They sometimes seem legitimately remorseful.
(d) They make Johnny feel embarrassed for them.
2. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
(b) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(c) Having dinner at a restaurant.
(d) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(b) His bedroom window is broken.
(c) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(d) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
4. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
5. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)