|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(c) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(d) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
2. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) Some change.
(b) The time.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) To borrow his phone.
3. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(b) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(c) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(d) He believes in God and Heaven.
4. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He flies into a rage.
(b) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(c) He laughs with her.
(d) He is frightened.
5. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
2. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
3. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
5. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)