|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(b) Mister Boo.
2. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When it is too gory and intense.
(c) When those watching it are idiots.
(d) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(b) Johnny's alter-ego.
(c) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(d) Squee's teddy bear.
4. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(a) Johnny C.
5. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(b) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(c) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(d) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
3. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
5. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)