|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) He is missing his favorite television show.
(b) There is no money in the register.
(c) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(d) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(b) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(c) He needs more blood for the wall.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
3. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(b) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(c) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) They helped to cause their own demise.
4. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They tried to trip him once.
(b) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
(c) They laughed at him once.
(d) They're wearing expensive boots.
5. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(c) Mister Boo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
3. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
5. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)