|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Yells at him more.
(c) Throws him out the window.
(d) Leaves him on the living room floor.
2. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He is frightened.
(b) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(c) He flies into a rage.
(d) He laughs with her.
3. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
(a) He needs a drink.
(b) He sees someone he knows.
(c) His CD skips.
(d) He stops to think about what he is doing.
4. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(b) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(c) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(d) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
5. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So that no one can see through it.
(c) So the monster won't come out.
(d) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
4. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)