|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are true.
(b) They are lies.
(c) They are nonsensical.
(d) They are revelatory.
2. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To see if it still works.
(b) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(c) To prove that he can't die.
(d) To show that he can feel pain.
3. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
4. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a ball-point pen.
(b) With a letter opener.
(c) With a popsicle stick.
(d) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
5. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
2. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
3. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
4. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
5. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)