|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(b) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why there is no justice in the world.
(b) Why people are so unpleasant.
(c) Why he hears voices in his head.
(d) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
3. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Clean up his house.
(b) Make some friends.
(c) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(d) Change his wardrobe.
4. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He flies into a rage.
(b) He laughs with her.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He gets quiet and contemplative.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) There is no money in the register.
(b) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(c) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(d) He is missing his favorite television show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
2. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
3. What is Johnny's house number?
4. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
5. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)