|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(b) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(c) Because the man tries to fight back.
(d) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
2. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(b) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(c) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(d) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
3. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) He fell off of his bike.
(b) His last victim fought back.
(c) He cut himself on broken glass.
(d) He was hit by a car.
4. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's love interest.
(b) Johnny's long-lost sister.
(c) Johnny's therapist.
(d) Johnny's best friend.
5. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(b) He rips the head off of it.
(c) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(d) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
2. Who is the first character to be introduced?
3. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
5. What is Squee's real name?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)