|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(b) To see if it still works.
(c) To show that he can feel pain.
(d) To prove that he can't die.
2. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(b) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(c) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(d) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
3. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(b) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(c) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(d) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Cutting out their tongues.
(b) Gagging them.
(c) Listening to loud music.
(d) Wearing earplugs.
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) No one knew him in this area.
(b) There were lots of potential victims here.
(c) There were some torture devices already installed.
(d) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
2. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
3. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
4. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
5. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)