|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(b) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(c) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(d) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
2. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He tells his parents.
(b) He screams and runs.
(c) He stops and asks him a question.
(d) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
3. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is a vampire.
(b) He is in some sort of a cult.
(c) He had a bad childhood.
(d) He is a young, Caucasian male.
4. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are revelatory.
(b) They are true.
(c) They are lies.
(d) They are nonsensical.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
2. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
3. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
5. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)