|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They're wearing expensive boots.
(b) They tried to trip him once.
(c) They laughed at him once.
(d) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
2. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Make some friends.
(b) Change his wardrobe.
(c) Clean up his house.
(d) Go out and try to enjoy things.
3. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pen.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A wooden stake.
(d) A pocketknife.
4. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(b) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(c) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
(d) Because the man tries to fight back.
5. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her head was removed.
(b) Her blood was drained.
(c) She was tied to a cross.
(d) She had been tortured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
3. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
4. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
5. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)