|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(b) Seek professional help.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Turn himself in to the police.
2. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
3. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is a young, Caucasian male.
(b) He is a vampire.
(c) He had a bad childhood.
(d) He is in some sort of a cult.
4. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He flies into a rage.
(b) He is frightened.
(c) He laughs with her.
(d) He gets quiet and contemplative.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) There is no money in the register.
(b) He is missing his favorite television show.
(c) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(d) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Devi?
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
3. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
4. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
5. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)