|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Change his wardrobe.
(b) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(c) Make some friends.
(d) Clean up his house.
2. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Burn his house down.
(b) Burn him alive.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Castrate him.
3. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
(a) Why he couldn't appreciate the movie as a work of art, regardless of its quality.
(b) Why they berate people, then complain when others do it to them.
(c) Why they are taking a different route from the one they usually take.
(d) Why he wants to continue dating her, when he makes fun of her all the time.
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(b) Johnny's alter-ego.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) Squee's teddy bear.
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes in God and Heaven.
(b) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(c) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(d) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
2. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
3. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
4. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)