|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes in God and Heaven.
(b) He believes that he cannot be killed.
(c) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(d) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
2. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(b) She is rescued by the police.
(c) She feigns death, then runs away.
(d) She is killed.
3. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) UFOs are coming.
(b) His mother is waiting for him.
(c) The police are closing in.
(d) The man might regain consciousness.
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) He goes back to their planet with them.
(b) They perform experiments on him.
(c) They drop him back to Earth.
(d) He learns how to fly the ship.
5. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(b) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(c) So the monster won't come out.
(d) So that no one can see through it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
2. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
4. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
5. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)