|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(b) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(c) Squee's teddy bear.
(d) Johnny's alter-ego.
2. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
(a) He is afraid he will lose control and kill her.
(b) He can't deal with his emotions.
(c) He is afraid she will find out who he really is.
(d) He is afraid she will kill him.
3. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(b) With a popsicle stick.
(c) With a ball-point pen.
(d) With a letter opener.
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(b) So that no one can see through it.
(c) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(d) So the monster won't come out.
5. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The bookstore.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
5. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)