|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(b) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(c) He is missing his favorite television show.
(d) There is no money in the register.
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Johnny's alter-ego.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(b) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(c) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
5. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
3. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
4. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
5. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)