|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(b) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(c) The person had offended Johnny before.
(d) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people are so unpleasant.
(b) Why there is no justice in the world.
(c) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(d) Why he hears voices in his head.
3. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To show that he can feel pain.
(b) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(c) To prove that he can't die.
(d) To see if it still works.
4. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(b) He needs more blood for the wall.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
5. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) His mother is waiting for him.
(b) UFOs are coming.
(c) The police are closing in.
(d) The man might regain consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
2. Why does Johnny panic and leave the room the first time he is with Devi?
3. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
5. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)