|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
2. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(b) There is no money in the register.
(c) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(d) He is missing his favorite television show.
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(b) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(c) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(d) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
4. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(b) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(c) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
5. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
(a) He doesn't wear a watch.
(b) He doesn't have a cell phone.
(c) He doesn't smoke.
(d) He doesn't carry cash.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
2. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
3. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
5. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)