|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
(a) Strangles him with toilet paper.
(b) Rubs soap in his eyes and mouth.
(c) Blows him up.
(d) Drowns him in the toilet.
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
(b) His father is angry at him.
(c) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(d) He is having nightmares.
3. What is Johnny's house number?
4. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(b) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(c) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(d) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
5. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(b) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(c) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(d) To torture her before he kills her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
2. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
3. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
5. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)