|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(b) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(c) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(d) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
2. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
(a) Internet addiction.
(b) Teen pregnancy.
(c) Violence in the media.
3. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(d) Johnny C.
4. What is Squee's real name?
5. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(b) They are trying to manipulate him.
(c) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(d) They are planning to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
2. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
3. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
5. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)