|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(b) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(c) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(d) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
2. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the store is closing.
(b) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(c) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(d) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She was tied to a cross.
(b) She had been tortured.
(c) Her blood was drained.
(d) Her head was removed.
4. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Burn him alive.
(c) Castrate him.
(d) Burn his house down.
5. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
(a) Having dinner at a restaurant.
(b) Strapped into chairs, in Johnny's house.
(c) Sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee.
(d) At the woman's house, opening their mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
3. What is Johnny's house number?
4. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
5. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)