|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Clean up his house.
(b) Go out and try to enjoy things.
(c) Make some friends.
(d) Change his wardrobe.
2. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
(b) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(c) He was simply born that way.
(d) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
3. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Castrate him.
(b) Burn him alive.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Burn his house down.
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) He learns how to fly the ship.
(b) They perform experiments on him.
(c) He goes back to their planet with them.
(d) They drop him back to Earth.
5. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) The police are closing in.
(b) The man might regain consciousness.
(c) UFOs are coming.
(d) His mother is waiting for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
3. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
4. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
5. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)