|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of heaven.
(b) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(c) It is the number of the beast.
(d) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
2. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(b) He needs more blood for the wall.
(c) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(d) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
3. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(c) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(d) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) They drop him back to Earth.
(b) He goes back to their planet with them.
(c) He learns how to fly the ship.
(d) They perform experiments on him.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
3. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
4. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
5. Who is the first character to be introduced?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)