|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
2. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
(a) He needs a drink.
(b) He stops to think about what he is doing.
(c) His CD skips.
(d) He sees someone he knows.
3. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(b) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(c) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(d) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
4. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(b) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(c) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(d) Improving the town's infrastructure.
5. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When it is too gory and intense.
(c) When those watching it are idiots.
(d) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
2. Who does the woman in the couple make fun of, in Part 3?
3. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
5. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)