|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(b) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(c) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(d) His bedroom window is broken.
2. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She is rescued by the police.
(b) She is killed.
(c) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(d) She feigns death, then runs away.
3. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
(b) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(c) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(d) She screams that she never wanted him.
4. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(b) It is the number of heaven.
(c) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(d) It is the number of the beast.
5. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He flies into a rage.
(b) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He laughs with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Squee's real name?
2. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
3. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
4. Where is the young couple, at the end of the fourth strip in Part 3?
5. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)