|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(b) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(c) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(d) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
2. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When those watching it are idiots.
(d) When it is too gory and intense.
3. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Burn him alive.
(c) Castrate him.
(d) Burn his house down.
4. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
(a) The time.
(b) Some change.
(c) To borrow his phone.
(d) A cigarette.
5. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
2. Who is Devi?
3. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
4. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)