|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(b) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(c) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(d) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
2. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
3. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(b) When those watching it are idiots.
(c) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(d) When it is too gory and intense.
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(b) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(c) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
5. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's best friend.
(b) Johnny's love interest.
(c) Johnny's therapist.
(d) Johnny's long-lost sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
3. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
4. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
5. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)