|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(b) They helped to cause their own demise.
(c) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
2. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(c) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(d) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
3. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When it is too gory and intense.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When those watching it are idiots.
4. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
5. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
(a) He doesn't know why he feels that way.
(b) He was simply born that way.
(c) His parents' abuse made him unable to feel much of anything.
(d) He can't care for those who mistreat others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
2. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
3. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
4. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
5. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)