|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
(a) His own wants and desires.
(b) The people who have hurt him in the past.
(c) People who will disappoint him.
(d) Death and the afterlife.
2. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The convenience store.
(d) The bookstore.
3. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A fast-food restaurant.
(c) A dance club.
(d) A clothing boutique.
4. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(b) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(c) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(d) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
5. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Change his wardrobe.
(b) Clean up his house.
(c) Make some friends.
(d) Go out and try to enjoy things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
2. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
3. Who is the first character to be introduced?
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)