|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
2. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Cutting out their tongues.
(c) Gagging them.
(d) Listening to loud music.
3. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(b) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(c) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(d) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
4. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He is ugly on the inside.
(c) He is not meant for this world.
(d) He wonders what is wrong with him.
5. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
(a) They are his best friends, and he should trust them.
(b) They are planning to kill him.
(c) They don't understand him the way Nail Bunny does.
(d) They are trying to manipulate him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
3. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
4. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
5. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)