|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
(a) A fast-food restaurant.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A dance club.
(d) A clothing boutique.
2. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is ugly on the inside.
(b) He is too compassionate.
(c) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(d) He is not meant for this world.
3. Johnny tells Squee that he should feel what emotion, with regard to the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
(a) A man who sat in front of them and kept telling them to be quiet.
(b) The recent string of murders in the area.
(c) The bad acting in the movie they just saw.
(d) The flaws in their relationship.
5. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Listening to loud music.
(c) Gagging them.
(d) Cutting out their tongues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
2. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
3. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
4. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
5. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)