|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She was tied to a cross.
(b) Her head was removed.
(c) She had been tortured.
(d) Her blood was drained.
2. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
3. What event does Happy Noodle Boy barge in on, in Part 3?
(a) A bar mitzvah.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A wedding.
(d) A birthday party.
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Gagging them.
(b) Wearing earplugs.
(c) Cutting out their tongues.
(d) Listening to loud music.
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) There were some torture devices already installed.
(b) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(c) There were lots of potential victims here.
(d) No one knew him in this area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
2. Why does the unknown man in Part 3 get so angry with Squee?
3. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What does Johnny decide to do, after his conversation at the beginning of Part 3?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)