|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It shocks the person who rings it.
(c) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(d) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(b) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(c) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(d) He rips the head off of it.
3. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(b) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(b) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
(c) He tells her she is beautiful.
(d) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week is it, in the second strip of Part 3?
2. Who is Devi?
3. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)