|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(b) He believes in God and Heaven.
(c) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(d) He believes that he cannot be killed.
2. Why does Johnny mutilate the man in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) Because he wants to punish him for trying to hurt Squee.
(b) Because the man tries to fight back.
(c) Because he needs his blood for his wall.
(d) To show Squee that he is just a bad person, not a monster.
3. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He gets beat up at school.
(b) He loses his teddy bear.
(c) He almost gets hit by a car.
(d) He loses his mother at the mall.
4. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He needs more blood for the wall.
(b) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(c) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
5. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
(a) A clothing boutique.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A fast-food restaurant.
(d) A dance club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
2. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
3. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
4. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
5. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)