|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(d) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
2. What is the couple in Part 3 talking about as they walk home from the theater?
(a) The recent string of murders in the area.
(b) The flaws in their relationship.
(c) A man who sat in front of them and kept telling them to be quiet.
(d) The bad acting in the movie they just saw.
3. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
4. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
(a) He believes that he will be reincarnated.
(b) He believes in God and Heaven.
(c) He is depressed and already wants to die.
(d) He believes that he cannot be killed.
5. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
(a) Internet addiction.
(b) Teen pregnancy.
(d) Violence in the media.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
2. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
3. Johnny is convinced, at the beginning of Part 3, that he spends too much time focusing on what?
4. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
5. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)