|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(c) She feigns death, then runs away.
(d) She is rescued by the police.
2. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(b) With a letter opener.
(c) With a popsicle stick.
(d) With a ball-point pen.
3. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A clothing boutique.
(c) A fast-food restaurant.
(d) A bookstore.
4. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Edward Vallas.
(b) Ethan Vasquez.
(c) Eddie Vandermeer.
(d) Edgar Vargas.
5. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He is not meant for this world.
(c) He is ugly on the inside.
(d) He wonders what is wrong with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
2. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
3. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
4. What does Nail Bunny tell Johnny about the dough boys, in Part 3?
5. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)