|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to shock himself with a Taser in Part 3?
(a) To prove to himself that he is still alive.
(b) To show that he can feel pain.
(c) To see if it still works.
(d) To prove that he can't die.
2. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
3. What question does the woman ask the man, in the fourth strip of Part 3?
(a) Why they berate people, then complain when others do it to them.
(b) Why he wants to continue dating her, when he makes fun of her all the time.
(c) Why he couldn't appreciate the movie as a work of art, regardless of its quality.
(d) Why they are taking a different route from the one they usually take.
4. Which of these is NOT a reason Johnny cites for killing someone in the cafe?
(a) They are too submissive when people make fun of them.
(b) They're wearing expensive boots.
(c) They tried to trip him once.
(d) They laughed at him once.
5. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Wearing earplugs.
(b) Listening to loud music.
(c) Gagging them.
(d) Cutting out their tongues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
2. Why do the people outside the cafe make fun of Johnny?
3. Why does Johnny tell Squee to run home, in the second strip of Part 3?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
5. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)