|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(c) Throws him out the window.
(d) Yells at him more.
2. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
(a) Ethan Vasquez.
(b) Edward Vallas.
(c) Edgar Vargas.
(d) Eddie Vandermeer.
3. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To torture her before he kills her.
(b) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(c) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(d) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(b) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(c) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(d) They helped to cause their own demise.
5. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(b) He needs more blood for the wall.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
2. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
3. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
4. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)