|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(b) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(c) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(d) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
2. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(b) He tells his parents.
(c) He stops and asks him a question.
(d) He screams and runs.
3. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are nonsensical.
(b) They are revelatory.
(c) They are lies.
(d) They are true.
4. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(b) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the store is closing.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
2. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
4. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)