|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
(b) Because the store is closing.
(c) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(d) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
2. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) The President.
(b) The FBI.
(c) A chihuahua.
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(b) Johnny's alter-ego.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) Squee's teddy bear.
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So the monster won't come out.
(c) So that no one can see through it.
(d) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
5. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She is rescued by the police.
(b) She feigns death, then runs away.
(c) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(d) She is killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)