|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(b) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(c) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
(d) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(b) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
3. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
(b) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(c) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(d) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
4. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(b) He needs more blood for the wall.
(c) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(d) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
5. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(b) He tells his parents.
(c) He stops and asks him a question.
(d) He screams and runs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
2. Who is the first character to be introduced?
3. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
4. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)