|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
(a) The convenience store.
(b) The gas station.
(c) The bookstore.
(d) The grocery store.
2. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He tells his parents.
(b) He screams and runs.
(c) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(d) He stops and asks him a question.
3. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Burn him alive.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Burn his house down.
(d) Castrate him.
4. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(c) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(d) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
5. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(b) The person had offended Johnny before.
(c) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(d) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
2. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
3. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
4. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
5. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)