|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(b) To torture her before he kills her.
(c) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
(d) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
2. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
(a) Johnny C.
3. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's therapist.
(b) Johnny's best friend.
(c) Johnny's long-lost sister.
(d) Johnny's love interest.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She feigns death, then runs away.
(b) She is killed.
(c) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(d) She is rescued by the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
2. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
3. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
4. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
5. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)