|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
(b) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(c) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(d) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
2. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Cutting out their tongues.
(b) Gagging them.
(c) Wearing earplugs.
(d) Listening to loud music.
3. What is Johnny's response to Devi's joking threat in Part 2?
(a) He flies into a rage.
(b) He gets quiet and contemplative.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He laughs with her.
4. Why did Johnny choose to buy the house he currently lives in?
(a) No one knew him in this area.
(b) He wanted to keep close tabs on Squee.
(c) There were some torture devices already installed.
(d) There were lots of potential victims here.
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(c) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(d) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
2. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
4. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
5. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)