|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(b) She screams that she never wanted him.
(c) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(d) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
2. What is Squee's real name?
3. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
(b) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(c) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(d) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
4. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Burn his house down.
(b) Castrate him.
(c) Burn him alive.
(d) Kill him.
5. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
(a) The gun is out of bullets, so he can't kill himself.
(b) The store is out of his favorite soda as well.
(c) He is missing his favorite television show.
(d) There is no money in the register.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
2. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
3. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
4. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
5. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)