|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She was tied to a cross.
(b) She had been tortured.
(c) Her blood was drained.
(d) Her head was removed.
2. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
(a) Burn his house down.
(b) Burn him alive.
(c) Castrate him.
(d) Kill him.
3. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(b) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
4. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(b) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(c) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(d) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
5. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
(b) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(c) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(d) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
2. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
3. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
4. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
5. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)