|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(a) Nail Bunny.
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
2. What does Johnny write about himself in his "die-ary", after killing the young woman in Part 2?
(a) He is too compassionate.
(b) He wonders what is wrong with him.
(c) He is ugly on the inside.
(d) He is not meant for this world.
3. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) He tells her she is braver than most of his victims.
(b) He tells her she is beautiful.
(c) He tells her that she is a lot like him.
(d) He tells her that she is very intelligent.
4. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(b) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(c) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(d) He rips the head off of it.
5. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) His father is angry at him.
(b) He is having nightmares.
(c) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(d) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
2. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
3. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
5. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)