|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Seek professional help.
(b) Turn himself in to the police.
(c) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(d) Kill himself.
2. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So the monster won't come out.
(b) So that no one can see through it.
(c) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(d) So that his fingerprints won't show.
3. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) The person had offended Johnny before.
(b) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
(c) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(d) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
4. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He screams and runs.
(b) He tells his parents.
(c) He stops and asks him a question.
(d) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
5. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) They drop him back to Earth.
(b) He learns how to fly the ship.
(c) They perform experiments on him.
(d) He goes back to their planet with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny account for his lack of compassion?
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
3. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
4. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
5. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)