|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Speak to his parents.
(b) Sleep without a nightlight.
(c) Lock his window.
(d) Leave his teddy bear alone.
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(b) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
3. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(b) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(c) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(d) They helped to cause their own demise.
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) He learns how to fly the ship.
(b) He goes back to their planet with them.
(c) They drop him back to Earth.
(d) They perform experiments on him.
5. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why he hears voices in his head.
(c) Why people are so unpleasant.
(d) Why there is no justice in the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
2. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
3. Who is Devi?
4. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
5. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)