|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) A chihuahua.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The President.
2. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(a) Mister Boo.
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(b) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(c) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(d) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
4. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's therapist.
(b) Johnny's best friend.
(c) Johnny's love interest.
(d) Johnny's long-lost sister.
5. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is having nightmares.
(b) His father is angry at him.
(c) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(d) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
4. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)