|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
2. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(d) Mister Boo.
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. Why does Johnny need to kill his captive in Part 2, despite the rapport they have built?
(a) He is afraid of developing a relationship with the captive.
(b) He can't run the risk of letting the captive go to the police.
(c) He doesn't want to ruin his reputation.
(d) He needs more blood for the wall.
5. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
5. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)