|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(b) He rips the head off of it.
(c) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(d) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
(a) He didn't have time to search thoroughly and find someone else.
(b) He was widely known as a judgmental and belligerent person.
(c) The person had offended Johnny before.
(d) Johnny selected someone at random from the park.
5. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
(a) Turn himself in to the police.
(b) Seek professional help.
(c) Try to see things from his victims' point of view.
(d) Kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
2. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
3. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
4. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
5. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)