|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
(a) The captive should enjoy the pain, because it means he's still alive.
(b) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the process won't be any fun.
(c) Johnny can't loosen the restraints because then the captive might try to flee.
(d) The pain will teach him a lesson that he will remember when Johnny lets him go.
2. What does Mr. Eff say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That she is interfering with his relationship with Johnny.
(b) That Johnny should enjoy the happiness he feels with her.
(c) That she is crazy, and Johnny should stay away from her.
(d) That Johnny is not good enough for her.
3. What does D-Boy say about Devi in Part 2?
(a) That there is no way Johnny can be with her.
(b) That she is not good enough for Johnny.
(c) That love is fake, and Johnny doesn't deserve happiness.
(d) That she is trying to make Johnny even sicker.
4. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
(b) With a popsicle stick.
(c) With a ball-point pen.
(d) With a letter opener.
5. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She was tied to a cross.
(b) Her blood was drained.
(c) She had been tortured.
(d) Her head was removed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
4. How did Johnny choose his captive in Part 2?
5. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)