|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He tells his parents.
(b) He screams and runs.
(c) He stops and asks him a question.
(d) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
2. What does Johnny ask his captive, at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) Why people ridicule him when he goes out in public.
(b) Why people are so unpleasant.
(c) Why there is no justice in the world.
(d) Why he hears voices in his head.
3. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(b) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
(c) He is having nightmares.
(d) His father is angry at him.
4. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(b) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(c) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(d) Improving the town's infrastructure.
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of heaven.
(b) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(c) It is the number of the beast.
(d) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the captive in Part 2 unafraid of death?
2. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
3. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
5. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)