|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) A chihuahua.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The President.
2. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(c) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
3. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
(a) She is killed.
(b) She is rescued by the police.
(c) She beats Johnny up and escapes.
(d) She feigns death, then runs away.
4. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
(a) Because he wants his feelings for her to go away.
(b) Because he thinks she is too close to discovering who he really is.
(c) Because he doesn't want their happiness to end by having the relationship go badly.
(d) Because he thinks she will go to the police.
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pen.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A wooden stake.
(d) A pocketknife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
2. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
3. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
4. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
5. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)