|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
2. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
(b) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(c) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(d) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Squee's teddy bear.
(b) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(c) Johnny's alter-ego.
(d) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
4. What happens to Happy Noodle Boy, in Part 2, after he is abducted by aliens?
(a) They perform experiments on him.
(b) He goes back to their planet with them.
(c) He learns how to fly the ship.
(d) They drop him back to Earth.
5. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Listening to loud music.
(b) Wearing earplugs.
(c) Gagging them.
(d) Cutting out their tongues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny meet Devi?
2. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
3. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
4. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
5. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)