|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
(b) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(c) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(d) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
2. How does Johnny feel about most of the things people say when they are begging for their lives?
(a) They are revelatory.
(b) They are true.
(c) They are nonsensical.
(d) They are lies.
3. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) The President.
(b) A chihuahua.
(c) The FBI.
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. Why does Johnny attack the convenience-store clerk in Part 2?
(a) Because the store is closing.
(b) Because the clerk laughs at him.
(c) Because they are out of his favorite snack.
(d) Because the slushy machine is turned off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the captive, in Part 2, suggest Johnny should do?
2. What nickname does Johnny use when introducing himself?
3. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
4. What does Devi jokingly threaten to do to Johnny, in Part 2?
5. Why do the things his victims say sometimes make Johnny feel uncomfortable?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)