|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What threat does Johnny make to the female captive in Part 2?
(a) To disfigure her and send her back to be shunned by her own friends.
(b) To torture her before he kills her.
(c) To make her watch as he kills her friends.
(d) To make her outside as ugly as her inside.
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
3. Who is Devi?
(a) Johnny's love interest.
(b) Johnny's long-lost sister.
(c) Johnny's best friend.
(d) Johnny's therapist.
4. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When it is too gory and intense.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When those watching it are idiots.
(d) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
5. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) Her blood was drained.
(b) Her head was removed.
(c) She was tied to a cross.
(d) She had been tortured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
2. What upsets Johnny even more after he kills the convenience-store clerk?
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
5. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)