|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that no one can see through it.
(b) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(c) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(d) So the monster won't come out.
2. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(b) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
(c) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(d) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
3. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) His last victim fought back.
(b) He cut himself on broken glass.
(c) He fell off of his bike.
(d) He was hit by a car.
4. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(b) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(c) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(d) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
5. What does Johnny consider doing to avoid the discomfort caused by the things his victims say?
(a) Cutting out their tongues.
(b) Wearing earplugs.
(c) Gagging them.
(d) Listening to loud music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
4. What is Johnny's house number?
5. What is the captive's name, in Part 2?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)