|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
2. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(d) Mister Boo.
3. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are too detailed.
(b) They are not detailed enough.
(c) They are fantastic.
(d) They are creepy.
4. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It shocks the person who rings it.
(c) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(d) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
2. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
3. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
4. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
5. What is Squee's real name?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)