|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(b) Johnny's alter-ego.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) Squee's teddy bear.
2. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(b) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(c) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
(d) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
3. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He had a bad childhood.
(b) He is a young, Caucasian male.
(c) He is a vampire.
(d) He is in some sort of a cult.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
2. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
5. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)