|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are fantastic.
(b) They are not detailed enough.
(c) They are creepy.
(d) They are too detailed.
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(b) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(c) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(d) He rips the head off of it.
3. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He screams and runs.
(b) He stops and asks him a question.
(c) He tells his parents.
(d) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
4. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the beast.
(b) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(c) It is the number of heaven.
(d) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
5. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) A chihuahua.
(b) The President.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
4. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)