|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She had been tortured.
(b) Her head was removed.
(c) Her blood was drained.
(d) She was tied to a cross.
2. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
3. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(b) When it is too gory and intense.
(c) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(d) When those watching it are idiots.
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Squee's teddy bear.
(b) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(c) Johnny's alter-ego.
(d) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
5. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
2. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
3. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
4. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
5. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)