|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(b) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(c) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(d) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
2. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
3. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Sleep without a nightlight.
(b) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(c) Lock his window.
(d) Speak to his parents.
5. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
(a) A chihuahua.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
2. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
5. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)