|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He had a bad childhood.
(b) He is in some sort of a cult.
(c) He is a young, Caucasian male.
(d) He is a vampire.
2. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(b) He rips the head off of it.
(c) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(d) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
3. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(c) Mister Boo.
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Johnny's alter-ego.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(d) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
5. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When it is too gory and intense.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When those watching it are idiots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
2. What is Squee's real name?
3. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
5. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)