|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's house number?
2. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When it is too gory and intense.
(c) When those watching it are idiots.
(d) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
3. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
4. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pen.
(b) A pocketknife.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A wooden stake.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
(b) Nail Bunny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
2. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)