|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Speak to his parents.
(b) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(c) Lock his window.
(d) Sleep without a nightlight.
2. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
3. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the beast.
(b) It is the number of heaven.
(c) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(d) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So that no one can see through it.
(c) So the monster won't come out.
(d) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
5. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She was tied to a cross.
(b) She had been tortured.
(c) Her head was removed.
(d) Her blood was drained.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
2. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
4. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
5. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)