|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) Johnny's alter-ego.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(d) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
2. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(c) Happy Noodle Boy.
3. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When those watching it are idiots.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When it is too gory and intense.
(d) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pocketknife.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A wooden stake.
(d) A pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
2. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
3. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
5. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)