|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He stops and asks him a question.
(b) He screams and runs.
(c) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(d) He tells his parents.
2. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Speak to his parents.
(b) Lock his window.
(c) Sleep without a nightlight.
(d) Leave his teddy bear alone.
3. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When those watching it are idiots.
(b) When it is too gory and intense.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When small, impressionable children watch it.
4. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(b) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(c) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(d) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
5. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
4. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
5. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)