|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He rips the head off of it.
(b) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(c) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(d) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(b) They helped to cause their own demise.
(c) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
3. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(d) Nail Bunny.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She screams that she never wanted him.
(b) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(c) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(d) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
2. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
3. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
4. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)