|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
(b) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(c) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(d) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They helped to cause their own demise.
(b) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(c) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(d) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
3. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(b) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(c) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(d) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
4. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Leaves him on the living room floor.
(c) Yells at him more.
(d) Throws him out the window.
5. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are too detailed.
(b) They are not detailed enough.
(c) They are creepy.
(d) They are fantastic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Johnny's house number?
2. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
3. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
5. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)