|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(b) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(c) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(d) They helped to cause their own demise.
2. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
3. What is Squee's real name?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
5. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are creepy.
(b) They are too detailed.
(c) They are fantastic.
(d) They are not detailed enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
2. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
3. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
4. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)