|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(b) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(c) His bedroom window is broken.
(d) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
2. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(b) Happy Noodle Boy.
(c) Nail Bunny.
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
4. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
(a) He ignores Squee, and doesn't speak to him at all.
(b) He reminds Squee that he never wanted him.
(c) He checks Squee's closet, and under his bed, to humor him.
(d) He gives Squee a glass of warm milk and sends him back to bed.
5. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that no one can see through it.
(b) So the monster won't come out.
(c) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(d) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
2. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
4. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)