|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(c) When it is too gory and intense.
(d) When those watching it are idiots.
2. What is Squee's real name?
3. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
2. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
4. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
5. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)