|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Squee's real name?
2. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
(a) His last victim fought back.
(b) He fell off of his bike.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He cut himself on broken glass.
3. What is Johnny's house number?
4. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(c) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) A pocketknife.
(c) A pen.
(d) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
2. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
3. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
4. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)