|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He stops and asks him a question.
(b) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(c) He screams and runs.
(d) He tells his parents.
2. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(b) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(c) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(d) His bedroom window is broken.
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It shocks the person who rings it.
(c) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(d) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
5. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(b) Squee's teddy bear.
(c) Johnny's alter-ego.
(d) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
2. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
3. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
5. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)