|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(b) Sleep without a nightlight.
(c) Lock his window.
(d) Speak to his parents.
2. What is Johnny's house number?
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(c) It shocks the person who rings it.
(d) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
4. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
5. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(b) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
(c) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(d) She screams that she never wanted him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
2. What is Squee's real name?
3. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
4. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
5. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)