|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(b) His bedroom window is broken.
(c) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
(d) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
2. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
(c) Hydrogen peroxide.
3. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(b) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(c) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
(d) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
4. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is in some sort of a cult.
(b) He had a bad childhood.
(c) He is a young, Caucasian male.
(d) He is a vampire.
5. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(b) When those watching it are idiots.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When it is too gory and intense.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
2. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
3. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
5. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)