|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
(a) When those watching it are idiots.
(b) When small, impressionable children watch it.
(c) When kids watch it without their parents to put it into context.
(d) When it is too gory and intense.
2. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(b) They helped to cause their own demise.
(c) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
(d) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
3. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
4. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is a young, Caucasian male.
(b) He is a vampire.
(c) He is in some sort of a cult.
(d) He had a bad childhood.
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
(b) Nail Bunny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
2. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
3. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
4. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
5. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)