|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
(a) She doesn't respond because she is asleep.
(b) She ignores him and tells him to go see his father.
(c) She screams that she never wanted him.
(d) She tells him to stop worrying and go back to bed.
2. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(b) He tells his parents.
(c) He screams and runs.
(d) He stops and asks him a question.
3. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
(a) A character in a comic strip drawn by Johnny.
(b) Johnny's alter-ego.
(c) An inanimate object that serves as the voice of reason for Johnny.
(d) Squee's teddy bear.
4. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(a) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
(d) Mister Boo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Squee's father respond when Squee tells him he is frightened?
3. What is Johnny's house number?
4. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)