|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Johnny's house number?
2. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Sleep without a nightlight.
(b) Leave his teddy bear alone.
(c) Lock his window.
(d) Speak to his parents.
3. What is strange about Johnny's doorbell?
(a) When it is rung, it shocks a victim in the basement who screams.
(b) It has a sign above it saying "Run while you can."
(c) It automatically locks all of his doors and windows when it's rung.
(d) It shocks the person who rings it.
4. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of heaven.
(b) It is the number of the beast.
(c) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(d) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
5. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is a young, Caucasian male.
(b) He had a bad childhood.
(c) He is in some sort of a cult.
(d) He is a vampire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Happy Noodle Boy?
2. How does Squee's mother react when he tells her he is frightened?
3. What is Johnny searching for in Squee's bathroom?
4. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
5. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)