|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do to Squee's teddy bear?
(a) He talks to him and gives him a hug, then hands him back to Squee.
(b) He attempts to flush him down the toilet.
(c) He screams at it and stabs him before handing him back to Squee.
(d) He rips the head off of it.
2. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
(b) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(c) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(d) Starting a neighborhood watch.
3. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
(a) They are fantastic.
(b) They are creepy.
(c) They are not detailed enough.
(d) They are too detailed.
4. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
(b) Nail Bunny.
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
5. Why is Squee frightened at the beginning of the book?
(a) He thinks there is a monster in his closet.
(b) He is having nightmares.
(c) His father is angry at him.
(d) He hears noises outside his bedroom window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
2. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
3. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
4. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)