|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
(a) Throws him out the window.
(b) Yells at him more.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Leaves him on the living room floor.
2. Who is the first character to be introduced?
(d) Happy Noodle Boy.
3. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
(a) It is the number of the beast.
(b) It is the number of the survey taker's house on a different road.
(c) It is the number of Johnny's home room in elementary school.
(d) It is the number of heaven.
4. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
5. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
2. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
3. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
4. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
5. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)