|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the little boy get the nickname, "Squee"?
(a) He makes this odd sounds when he hiccups or sneezes.
(b) His dad called him this, after the noise his mother made when she first saw him.
(c) When Johnny asks his name, he is so frightened that all that comes out is a squeak.
(d) It was what he used to say when trying to learn how to say his name.
2. What does Johnny stab the surveyor with?
(a) A pen.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A wooden stake.
(d) A pocketknife.
3. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(b) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(c) They helped to cause their own demise.
(d) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
4. What does Johnny tell Squee not to do again, the first time they meet?
(a) Speak to his parents.
(b) Lock his window.
(c) Sleep without a nightlight.
(d) Leave his teddy bear alone.
5. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
(a) So that his fingerprints won't show.
(b) So that no one can see through it.
(c) So that his guests will know not to touch it.
(d) So the monster won't come out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
2. What is ironic about Johnny's house number?
3. What does the survey taker say about Johnny's answers to his questions?
4. What does Johnny do with the surveyor after stabbing him?
5. How was Johnny hurt, when he first meets Squee?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)