|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is in some sort of a cult.
(b) He is a vampire.
(c) He had a bad childhood.
(d) He is a young, Caucasian male.
2. What does the survey taker note about one of the more recent victims?
(a) She had been tortured.
(b) Her head was removed.
(c) She was tied to a cross.
(d) Her blood was drained.
3. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(b) His bedroom window is broken.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
4. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
(a) They weren't important; they were just part of a greater plan.
(b) Death had told Johnny it was their time to go.
(c) They helped to cause their own demise.
(d) They were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
5. What is Squee's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
2. Johnny accuses the survey taker of being sent by whom?
3. What is Johnny's house number?
4. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
5. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)