|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Squee see when he returns to his room from talking to his parents, in Part 1?
(a) His bedroom window is broken.
(b) His sheets have been ripped off the bed.
(c) His closet door has been ripped off its hinges.
(d) His music box has fallen off its shelf.
2. The survey taker informs Johnny that some believe what about the killer?
(a) He is in some sort of a cult.
(b) He had a bad childhood.
(c) He is a vampire.
(d) He is a young, Caucasian male.
3. What does Squee do when he sees the survey taker?
(a) He screams and runs.
(b) He stops and asks him a question.
(c) He knocks on Johnny's door to ask for help.
(d) He tells his parents.
4. The survey taker in Part 1 is asking people in the community for their thoughts on what?
(a) Starting a neighborhood watch.
(b) Improving the town's infrastructure.
(c) The recent murders in the neighborhood.
(d) Installing crossing guards at crosswalks for the school children.
5. What word causes Johnny to go on a rampage in a fast-food restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Johnny's voice of insanity, who drives him further into his illness?
2. According to Johnny, when is violence, on television or in the media, dangerous?
3. Why does Johnny believe he has to keep one of his walls wet?
4. What is the name of Squee's teddy bear?
5. What does Johnny tell the survey taker about his victims?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)