Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny write, at the end of Part 5?
(a) He is glad to be dying, because he will finally know the truth about the human condition.
(b) Screaming, crying and praying to be released don't work.
(c) He wishes he had the opportunity to finish his work.
(d) He is afraid to die, because he knows he will be judged for the things he has done.
2. What does the monster that lived behind Johnny's wall look like?
(a) A dragon.
(b) A carnivorous plant.
(c) An amorphous blob.
(d) A mass of tentacles.
3. According to the gatekeeper, what is the reason for the condition of the place Johnny goes to in Part 6?
(a) The gatekeeper refuses to tell Johnny why the place looks the way it does.
(b) The residents have nothing better to do, so they clean all day.
(c) There is no time for the residents to clean.
(d) The residents have better things to do than worry about appearances.
4. What does the young woman learn, as she is escaping with the other captive in Part 5?
(a) She begins to understand how harsh words and actions affect the people against whom they are directed.
(b) She realizes that the world needs people like Johnny.
(c) She was friends with jerks so she wouldn't have to be alone, but she would rather be alone.
(d) She never believed in monsters, but now, after seeing one first-hand, she has to.
5. Why was Johnny a poor choice, according to the Devil, for his prescribed role on Earth?
(a) He was too easily distracted from his task.
(b) He didn't enjoy the work he was supposed to be doing.
(c) He didn't have the experience to fulfill his role efficiently.
(d) He was deranged to begin with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of the public service announcement in Part 3?
2. What does Anne practice before she goes out?
3. What is the result of Johnny's attempt to kill Devi?
4. Where does Anne go once per week?
5. What does the man outside the cafe ask Johnny for?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)