Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is introduced at the beginning of Part 5?
2. According to Nail Bunny, what was different about Johnny before?
(a) He was a much happier person.
(b) He was able to forgive others' shortcomings.
(c) He still did terrible things, but for different reasons.
(d) He killed people, but he didn't torture them.
3. What happens to the young man from the movie theater?
(a) He is finally killed by Johnny's torture.
(b) He is ripped apart by the monster.
(c) He is still alive when the young woman flees.
(d) He escapes, but is a vegetable.
4. With what crime does the young woman mistakenly associate Johnny?
(a) Marrying old women and stealing their money.
(b) Cannibalizing his victims.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Killing and raping a young woman.
5. What does Johnny think is the reason behind his compulsion to kill and save his victims' blood?
(a) As a child, he had a traumatic experience involving a wall.
(b) He realized that torturing people simply wasn't enough.
(c) He is being manipulated by the thing behind the wall.
(d) He has multiple personalities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny do to the man in the cafe bathroom?
2. Who calls Johnny, at the end of Part 4?
3. Who is Devi?
4. What does Johnny ask Squee for, in Part 4?
5. Why does Johnny try to kill Devi?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)