|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny stop momentarily during his rampage in the cafe?
(a) His CD skips.
(b) He stops to think about what he is doing.
(c) He needs a drink.
(d) He sees someone he knows.
2. What does Johnny write in his "die-ary" at the end of Part 2?
(a) He wonders if anyone will notice what he is doing, and if the world will change because of it.
(b) He stares at the mirror until he is convinced that he can go through, but he always hits the glass.
(c) He thinks that Mr. Eff, Nail Bunny and D-Boy are laughing at him behind his back.
(d) He wonders where Devi is, what she is doing, and whether she is thinking about him.
3. What happens to Squee in the second strip of Part 3?
(a) He loses his mother at the mall.
(b) He gets beat up at school.
(c) He almost gets hit by a car.
(d) He loses his teddy bear.
4. Who is talking to Johnny at the beginning of Part 3?
(a) Burger Boy.
(c) Mr. Eff.
(d) Nail Bunny.
5. How does Johnny kill the convenience store clerk?
(a) With a letter opener.
(b) With a popsicle stick.
(c) With a ball-point pen.
(d) With the gun the clerk kept under the counter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compliment does Johnny give to the female captive in Part 2?
2. Johnny goes into the cafe, in Part 3, instead of going where?
3. Who is Johnny's voice of sanity and reason?
4. What song is Johnny listening to as he walks, in the first strip of Part 3?
5. What is Johnny's response when the captive in Part 2 asks Johnny to loosen his restraints?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)